[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>diagnosed with psychotic depression >get on risperidone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>diagnosed with psychotic depression
>get on risperidone and zoloft
>gain 15 pounds in 3 weeks and still not cured

JUST
>>
I am sorry for you, man.
>>
>>25588711
I used to be ripped. Like 185 pounds 10% bodyfat. I'm 200 pounds now with less muscle. Gg
>>
>>25588812
HAHAHAHA serves you right fucking Chad eat shit!
>>
>>25588824
I'm hardly a chad. I only lifted because of body dysmorphia
>>
>>25588554
>expects to cure depression in 3 weeks
top lel. try 6 months to a year.
>>
>>25588554
>diagnosed with ADHD
>prescribed adderall
>lose 5 pounds in a week because I have no appetite
>only 3 more weeks to go to reach my goal weight

TUSJ
>>
>>25588554
How many calories are in those pills? Stop eating you fat fuck
>>
>>25589175
Both pills increase appetite to the point where I'm constantly starving.
>>25589151
My depression is better, but the psychosis is still there.
>>
Zoloft makes people eat their children.
>>
File: Street Fighter Feels.jpg (10 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
Street Fighter Feels.jpg
10 KB, 238x250
>>25588554
fellow psychotically depressed "cyborg" here. Have to say that the combo of Zoloft & Risperidone works to nullify all of the symptoms that arise with that diagnosis. Currently though my insurance was canceleed right when I was going to receive some meds after being off of them for like 4 months; just focus on taking them regularly and maybe start working out. That is the best advice I can give you.
>>
>>25589426
Psychotic depression is the most easily missed mental illness. Most of the time, people with schizophrenia diagnoses actually have PD.
>>
File: 1451957120499.png (256 KB, 476x477) Image search: [Google]
1451957120499.png
256 KB, 476x477
>>25589151
>expects to cure depression
>with fucking SSRIs
rofl
>>
>>25589582
How do you cure it?
>>
>>25589686
there are no known cures
the closest thing we have are NMDA antagonists that can increase neuroplasticity and potentially stimulate growth in the hippocampus, they have something like 80% efficacy, but only in the short term, and chronic use of these drugs is associated with brain damage.

depression isn't fully understood, and different things can manifest depression like symptoms because the criteria is so loose

the answer definitely isn't too rapid reuptake of serotonin or norepinephrine, that much is clear
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.