[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your excuse you fucking loser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: p01gxx2f.jpg (76 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
p01gxx2f.jpg
76 KB, 1200x675
What is your excuse you fucking loser?
>>
what exactly is his disability?
>>
>>25586864
Treacher Collins syndrome
>>
Im not rich and famous like him.
>>
On Okcupid
>Message women with decent messages, about their profile, asking questions about their hobbies and such
No response
>Message them telling them they look like a cunt
Response

Ok?
>>
>>25586877

he is not rich and was not handsome when he met her obviously
>>
he has pecs and i dont
>>
>>25586894
Who the fuck even uses okcupid? kek go outside and meet women
>>
>>25586855
he's actually more attractive than a lot of nerds/robots/neckbeards. even with his joke of a face. plus the chick is probably narcissistic as hell and thinks she's a good person for being with someone that looks like him. once she gets tired of it she will still hop on the next chad's dick though. that is how they operate.
>>
>>25586921

True, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see just how bad online shit is since I've never used it

Now I get why it's regarded as literal cancer
>>
>>25586894
First is way too beta

>questioning women about their hobbies

Women don't have hobbies m8, so this is a pointless road to go down
>>
even tho hes ugly he probably has a more interesting personality than me who doesnt have one. he probably has a steady income and possibly a nice penor.

he probably knew the girl for a long time, im geussing they grew up together
>>
>>25586903
he's still not handsome
he's an ugly anus pucker with his eyes melting off his goddamn face
I'd facefuck a guy like this and call him my bitch, but as a girl I couldn't imagine trying to kiss it without puking.
>>
>>25587023

and he still managed to pull a hotter woman than you ever have or ever will have most likely

LMAO @ your life
>>
My excuse is that there is no justice.
>>
>>25587023
he was JUST at the right place. at the right time.
>>
>>25587035
I'm a female
I'm saying I'd rape him but I wouldn't date him.

>>25587068
how does that work? at no place, at any time, could this monstrosity be more than a mutant to me.
>>
>>25587110
i dont know, bitch
>>
>>25586966

then tf you message them with? Oh hey you have a beautiful face, you wanna go out and get some coffee sometime?
>>
>>25587134
first off i'm not a bitch :)

secondly fuck you, you'll never get a gf with that attitude
>>
>>25586855
Idk man, maybe he's not a depressed, sadistic beta.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.