[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a job? Browsing online doesn't help, new jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Picture of me 30.png (173 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 30.png
173 KB, 480x480
How do I get a job?

Browsing online doesn't help, new jobs are posted very slowly and there is barely anything to choose from anyways. It looks like calling newspaper adds could be my best bet? I live in a pretty rural area.

I know this question might be hard to answer because every area is different, and nobody knows my area, but surely someone with more street smarts than I has an idea.

There is one temp agency near where I live and I can't go back there.
>>
In an attempt to avoid the question, the picture in the OP is not actually me, ignore the filename. I used it as a skype profile picture a long time ago so it changed the name of the picture to that. I am a dude.
>>
search your county on kike book and see if they have a now hiring group. check craigslist.

thats all i do. i have landed a few jobs through it. mostly they just post trucking jobs on craigslist tho.
>>
In rural areas there's plenty of farms who need pickers and packers for their produce. It's seasonal work though, but it's a good place to start.
>>
You could do a few nude photoshoots and maybe a video or two while attending college for business administration. Once your done with that, get a nice job as an insurance coordinator.
>>
>>25586872

I don't have a facebook and I never have.

Does craigslist actually have legit jobs? I always just assumed they had under the table shady shit that might get me robbed.

>>25586889

I don't want a seasonal job. And it isn't the Iowa kind of rural with farms everywhere, its the "there isn't anything within 35 minutes of me other than fast food chains and very small family owned businesses that won't hire me" kind of rural. I wouldn't mind driving 40 minutes to work so much, but when working what would likely be a minimum wage job, its impractical and awful.

>>25586938

Read >>25586853
>>
File: makenzie.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
makenzie.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>25586938
forgot to add pic related
>>
>>25586954
yeah most of them are legit, the scams are pretty obvious spam with the occasional shady guy. lot's of legit business post looking for help there in the jobs section. in gigs you might can find some temporary job like raking leaves or something. just use your head.
>>
Mcdonalds. endure it, actually try and apply yourself.
get promoted, eventually make 10-12$ an hour doing shit that isn't hard, just detailed.

i make 10$ flipping burgers and the managers make 12-13$ standing around and counting shit all day.
>>
nvm the Mcdonalds post, i didn't see this yet
>>25586954

good luck OP
>>
>>25586983

If I was in a hot girl I wouldn't even be in this situation sadly. I'd just find a Chad bf and move in with him, or just stay here with my parents and wait for one to come along since nobody would look down on me for doing so. If I was hot enough, I might even be able to marry rich or do camshows. Or fuck, the ultimate dream. I'd be a twitch streamer and make thousands a month just by doing what I already do. Its hard not to be bitter about it.

>>25586992

Thanks buddy, I will try to look on craigslist.

>>25587005

Funny story, I actually did work at Dunkin Donuts in my town and was fired after some immense bullying at my all female besides me work environment. I've applied to Subway 3 times and they won't hire me even though I have a college degree, no criminal record and my only real life friend works there. Mcdonalds is an option, but its across the street from the Dunkin and I'd be serving/working with people who bullied me earlier in life because of the small town.
>>
N E E T B U X

When they won't employ you, you make them pay for it (literally)
>>
File: s040560047.jpg (309 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
s040560047.jpg
309 KB, 1800x1200
>>25586835
fuck getting a job, im going to the army. its the best bet for robots. food, shelter, guns, plus you get to kill sandniggers
>>
>>25587073
college degree is a strike against you with minimum wage, over-qualification and all that

how do you get bullied by girls? managers were bullying you too? no HR? huh, whatever.
>>
>>25587098

I can't be on NEETbux, I actually did try to get on them. I can't because my brother is already on them (He has actual, literal autism) and because both of my parents work acceptable jobs.

>>25587111

I signed up for the army I'm pretty sure but I never got a call or email or anything from them, I'd do it if I could. Is 22 too old? I'm not in good shape. I'm not obese but I can't run for longer than like 90 seconds and I couldn't do 10 push ups this morning without taking breaks.

>>25587115

Everyone there hated me, I was made fun of to my face by all the other girls. Even the managers treated me like garbage. I literally had to follow a special set of rules that the other coworkers around me didn't have to follow, even when I was working the same shift as them. I did all the hardest jobs and despite doing my best and being polite and friendly to all the girls (They were cute) nobody liked me.

I can post some stories.
>>
>>25587167
you 22? im 19 and can't get a job. my last resort is to sign up for the army t'bh. i hope they let me in
>>
>>25587230

I'm honestly not too torn about it, the army sounds like the kind of thing that might sound okay because my current situation is kind of shitty, but I feel like once I actually got there I'd fucking hate it. Sounds really hard, sounds like a lot of pressure would be on me to get along with other people, and potentially dangerous. Shit pay as well.
>>
File: 1451764191305.jpg (2 MB, 1875x2500) Image search: [Google]
1451764191305.jpg
2 MB, 1875x2500
>>25587260
nah i don't to do it forever. i'll just do 4 years then get out to become a cop in my state. you should do the same
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.