[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /burning from both ends/ here? >regrets and guilt from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: o-REGRET-facebook.jpg (189 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-REGRET-facebook.jpg
189 KB, 2000x1000
Who /burning from both ends/ here?

>regrets and guilt from wasted opportunities and life on one side
>no desire to live because of that and anxiety from wasting even more time on the other side
>>
That's me.
Wish I could just give up but then I feel even more pathetic.
>>
File: 7MZIsEIeEOc.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7MZIsEIeEOc.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
Acceptance is the next stage, anon.

At that point you either move on or you stay still for years.

Don't stay still.
>>
>>25585758

Define give up. What are you doing?

>>25585766

Acceptance will never come. I stood still for 6 years.
>>
File: 6cevjDyAdHI (1).jpg (269 KB, 807x696) Image search: [Google]
6cevjDyAdHI (1).jpg
269 KB, 807x696
>>25585967
>Acceptance will never come. I stood still for 6 years.

It will. That doesn't mean anything will change. The negative thing will just start to lose meaning and you will coast through life, just existing, being hollow.
>>
>>25585967
Give up hope I suppose. Of ever finding a decent woman, ever waking up and not wishing I had died in my sleep, of having my dream job. If I truly accepted my place in life I would be dead by now.
>>
>>25585994

>decent woman
Have you had a shitty one?
>dream job
Do you have a rather bad one right now?

If you got that "far", why not try to build upon it to improve those?
>>
>>25586197
I have had a shitty gf.
No job though.

Because no amount of building can fix me. My dream job and my dream girl are not things I can attain with any amount of building.
>>
>>25586213

The job part, I can understand. But the fact that you had a "shitty" GF says there's hope in that department.
>>
>>25586258
Not really.
My dream girl already is out there, she exists but I will never meet her. She is too old for me anyways, and too successful.
>>
File: 1447365714450.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447365714450.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>25585749
damn OP, you hit the nail on the head there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.