[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
protecting your nation from mass immigration is not white supremacy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: bunny.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
protecting your nation from mass immigration is not white supremacy.
>>
>>25584063
protecting it by shitposting is effective too
>>
why do so many nationalist/patriots pretend they love their country so much when the reality is they just hate those less fortunate then them? just be honest with yourselves and let the world know you are just a bag of hate. Stop pretending like you're this noble person in love with your country. You just hate foreigners.
>>
>>25584187

you're wrong about me though. im a foreigner
>>
>>25584187
Some people just love the culture of their country. mass immigration will inevitably change a nations culture
>>
>>25584220
you do that to yourselves though, take christmas for example. you decided to change it from merry christmas to happy holidays to "appear" noble and caring and empathetic towards others. If you were just honest with yourselves like I said you'd just be like, No its merry christmas end of story.

But you want to show off to the world how great you are so you destroy yourself and your own culture to accommodate other people so why are you even complaining. When I say you I mean those people who do that.
>>
>>25584251

you're rambling. Christmas and happy holidays? we are talking about mass immigration, not the fucking holidays m8.

where did u go to school son?
>>
>>25584277
Uhh hello moron? Christmas was a culture are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>25584305

why the fuck are u talking about Christmas u fag
>>
>>25584277
the point was how does mass immigration affect a countries culture? it doesn't.
>>
>>25584317

mass immigration affects culture because mass raping, paris night club terrorism attacks and newspaper shootings by immigrants.
>>
all this beta uprising crap, mgtow and even r9k is just evidence of a culture going to shit and men withdrawing to seek refuge of a culture gone to shit.

full multiculturalism is a stupid pipe dream. immigration should be controlled with small doses.

flooding the Middle East into Europe was #yolo idea.
>>
that Asian woman thread is just a symptom of a dying society. How many white men wanted to run away to Asia in the 90's or the 80's?

Race is culture. lel i sound like a stormie.

"Our Race is our Nation."
>>
>>25584327
righttt because before immagants your country was rape free, crime free /s

cut the bullshit, those people just hate that its foreigners doing the raping instead of their own countrymen
>>
>>25584625

it was never on the level that the immigrants are doing it right now in Europe. Your argument is "you used to rape too, so we're gonna rape even more than you did."

ideally, those foreigners shouldn't rape anyone is that too much to ask for? apparently it is.
>>
>>25584063
Go back to /pol/ you Trumpfaggot
>>
>>25584251
The sjw cunts that do that are the same fuckers working for mass immigration. All things they want make my country worse. I'm against mass immigration because of how much worse the conditions will be in my country.
I say merry Christmas.
>>
>>25584740

i don't care if Trump or Bernie is elected. I don't want Carson though, he's too radical and nutty.

why are you pro mass immigration? why are non-citizens entitled to immigrate to wherever they please without qualifying for it?
>>
>>25584063
The only people on here that rail about it also rail about niggers being sub-human. That's the white supremacy part friend.
>>
>>25584220

>post McDonalds globalized world
>culture

Yeah keep making der sweet excuses
>>
>>25584063
just fuck off to /pol/ with your shit
>>
>that one really upset robot that makes everyone cringe by saying "go back to /pol/!"
>being bothered by free speech this much
>>
if it's not white supremacy, what is it that gives white people the right to live there only?
>>
>>25584829

because they are already living there. i said mass immigration should be controlled. immigration should be controlled as an act of preservation.

i didn't say to deport anyone. you don't even know who i am and i sure as heck don't have the power to determine who lives where.

you're just scared of being judged unworthy to live in Whitetopia.
>>
>>25584829
They've spent their ancestors lives and their own creating and keeping it. There is no obligation to share it with anyone. Especially not with people who do not share your values or culture and are more likely to commit crimes and in general tend to slowly ruin the whole thing
>>
>>25584829
The blacks can stay in the jungle and the sand people can live in the desert.
I just want to keep that white nation that my white people built for my people.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.