[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here actually genuinely wholeheartedly loves being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1386526513615.jpg (270 KB, 1502x1000) Image search: [Google]
1386526513615.jpg
270 KB, 1502x1000
Who here actually genuinely wholeheartedly loves being alone?

All my problems start and end with people. If I was alone on the planet I'd be the happiest man on Earth. I can't think of anything better than never having to see another human again
>>
I always get stuck in the same trap.
I think I want to be around people but they just betray me or hurt me every time. I feel like I can't even trust my best friend that I have known for 16 years.
>>
File: 1451842151480.jpg (87 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1451842151480.jpg
87 KB, 483x604
>>25583417
Sup, You like to drive?
Also I share your sentiments.

>>25583434
What a strange feeling.
>friend
Not sure you read the OP, or are you being sarcastic?
>>
I like company, but being alone is good, too.
>>
All my friends left me to become normies.
Didnt even try to take me with them, just got new friends and moved on.
>>
>>25583434
Don't worry about it anon, I don't trust anybody I meet and the only person I can trust is my best friend I've known for 12+ years because he's always been there for me even through the most shitty times. Gfs will betray you, other friends will betray you, he'll even family might betray you but long time best friends will never betray you.
>>
File: 1445249232357.jpg (15 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
1445249232357.jpg
15 KB, 301x353
>>25583417

I like getting to know people. The initial first few times you meet someone and chitchat about what they do, did and want to do. After the first brief phase of interest I usually just drop them and never speak to them again. It just doesn't pay to put in the work and time to actually interest yourself for new friends. I just keep the ones I have and regularly meet with.
I might consider to regain a friend once I lose one of my core, but I probably won't and just start liveing a life with no friends.
Let's be honest here, I have to push myself to meet up with my best friends, if the initial idea didn't come from myself. What chances of me pushing myself do some people I just meet have? Wouldn't even get my ass up for a girl, unless she'd be like "come fuck now". I'd much rather keep on reading, working on my pet-projects, working out or even sleeping.

>tfw when you're most likely so detached from society, you don't even miss it anymore
>>
>>25583417
Me. It's very relaxing.
>>
have any tips on how i can be more comfortable with being by myself
>>
If it wasn't for the whole getting laid thing I'd enjoy being alone most of the times.
>>
>>25583417
Literally i can perfectly calculate shit and have the self discipline to achieve my goals but as soon as others get involved they shit it all the way up
>>
File: 1447718451932.jpg (126 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447718451932.jpg
126 KB, 720x960
>>25584083

I'm this anon >>25583971

I'd say the best way to be by yourself is to first, see you for who you are. I don't mean that you should join the redpill woman-hate-parade or give up on yourself trying to punch out early, I mean, objectivly, look at you and see your flaws but also your positives.
Then look at what you do and objectivly judge them on the fact if you do it for yourself or for someone else.
If you do that, you should start to improve on what you have by selftraining.
If you're riddled by something that keeps you up at night, write an essay on how the thing you think about affects you, with as scientific a standard as possible.
The most important thing though, is that you start to improve on yourself or start doing something that you enjoy. Most people are not misserable when alone BECAUSE they are alone, but they are misserable because they actually WASTE their time when alone. If you have a goal to work towards or something that you allways wanted to do, it doesn't matter if someone wooos you or if you tell someone about it. You have your clarity of purpose regardless of people noticeing or not, it's mearly a bonus.
When you've become your own person, people will eventually start to notice you by their own and you either engage or you don't.
That's how it has been for me with almost everything I do. I started longdistance-runing and martial-arts-training, developed a knack for writeing and are able to spend hours on a composition for a photograph I want to take. If you're ocuppied, time flies by. And if you're doing nothing you're good aswell, since you're content with yourself.
My parents go on long vacations so I have the house for myself for months sometime, during those periodes I sometimes don't even speak for the whole lenght, unless I have to during class-sessions.
I do have to admit though, I come for the occasional shitpost and convo, so I techincally do communicate, but not in RL.
>>
>>25583417
I have diagnosed autism spectrum disorder, so I would rather be alone 95% of the time, but the other 5% of the time really really sucks
>>
At this point,I agree with you, I kind of wish my only two friends that I have would just... leave.
>>
>>25584792
>U just gotta fill urself with meaningless activities and hobbies to be elevated into wizardom and not want any form of companionship
>>
>>25584792
thanks for the post, anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.