[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am pretty sure my sister is cucking her boyfriend with 2 other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451814749567.jpg (82 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
1451814749567.jpg
82 KB, 639x639
I am pretty sure my sister is cucking her boyfriend with 2 other guys. Should I let the guy know that she's been fucking around or let him know? I feel bad for this man since he even said something about thinking "she's the one" and how she has considered proposing to her one time we got drunk. At the same time...she's my sister so.

What should I do in this situation?
>>
>>25583128
How do you know she's cucking him? Share your story.
>>
>>25583128
If you ever feel sorry for another man that's a telltale sign that they're weaklings. Let him find out himself. It would crush him but it would be the most effective method. Don't tell your child that a flame is hot, let him touch it and it will stay with him for life.
>>
>>25583147
She lied to me about where she was going and I caught her having some pizza, being real touchy with some black dude when me and my buddy went to a nearby cinema to the family's favorite local pizzeria. I might be over reacting but they were holding hands and shit.

The second time I knew for sure she brought someone over to fuck when she thought the family was out for a camping trip(I caught a cold the night before and I had to stay but she didn't know because she was staying over at a friend's house).
>>
>>25583187
I'd say you should tell him what you know. He can come to his own conclusions. If your sister thinks you're onto her, she might have poisoned the well, so to speak.
>>
>>25583128
Just let the cucked be cucked.
>>
>>25583128
Confirm first, then tell.
>>
>>25583128
>At the same time...she's my sister so
so you should show her there are consequences to being a dumb slut, asap, so maybe she can stop it in time to build a decent life
tell him, for his sake, her sake, and your sake
>>
>>25583264
Exactly let the cucks be cucked the only way they'll learn
>>
>>25583128
Just tell him Op, Ive been in the same situation before and wouldve loved to been told sooner. Just make sure he knows not to tell her you told him.
>>
File: 1447731547179.png (164 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1447731547179.png
164 KB, 409x325
>>25583128
tell your fellow brother and make your sister a better person, by makeing her learn that there are consequences for her actions. Besides, you wouldn't want your sister sleeping around anyway, since it gives you're familia a bad rep.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.