[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here hate their mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: angry.jpg (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
60 KB, 480x360
Does anyone else here hate their mother?
>>
I think everyone here does.
>>
>>25582104
No I love my mommy more than anything.
>>
>hating his mom
>being a normie shit
Leave
>>
>>25582155
hating your mother isn't normal. it automatically qualifies you to be here.
>>
>>25582104
Why are you being ungrateful? Mommy is only rescuing her little baby from the world. Because mommy loves you too much to let you go even if mommy shames you constantly for being a shiftless weak beta. Don't go outside, the barametric pressure looks dangerous and I know you can't handle these things. Stay inside with me! Be mommy's besty friendy forever and ever!
>>
File: We rule.jpg (70 KB, 742x927) Image search: [Google]
We rule.jpg
70 KB, 742x927
Did she dock your allowance again?
>>
I used to, but then my hate simply died. I'm in a state where I don't really love or hate my parents
>>
Nah, I came around eventually. Redpill helped. Ladies, what are you gonna do?
>>
>>25582170
Oh really ?
>"like, l hate my parents"
>"why is my mom so fucking annoying"
>being a normie shit on /r9k/
Leave
>>
My mom is nice it's my dad that I hate
>>
My mother did drugs while I was in the womb and abandoned me when I was 5 years old

Last I hear she's homeless now.
I wouldn't mind if I never see her again.
>>
>>25582117
This. Mommy is the best
>>
I only ever hate myself.
>>
File: Captain Obvious.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Captain Obvious.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>25582104

The only reason you could possibly have to hate her is because she has some form of control over you.

But here's the thing Op. That's your fault.
>>
>>25582104
I don't, but i hate my dad
>>
>hating your mom

No thanks, I'm not an edge lord.
>>
>>25582104
I don't hate for what she has done for me. I hate her for what she has done to other people.
>>
I used to hate her when I was an edgy teenager. Then I grew up and realized I have no feelings for her. We get along well now.
>>
File: 1444289627524.jpg (13 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1444289627524.jpg
13 KB, 207x212
>tfw thinking about how guilty my mum will feel when i commit suicide

hope it breaks her 2bh
>>
Anyone here hate their mother for non-edgy-teenager reasons? Mine is essentially the embodiment of everything /r9k/ hates in a woman, cucked my dad, plays the victim, and is mercurial.
>>
thank god that bitch is dead
>>
>>25582860
>plays the victim

This.

>You are mentally and don't understand the elementary concepts of normal communication.
>Can you give me an example of such a misunderstanding of mine?
>For instance, the fact that you expect me to jump through hoops just to provide examples of your behaviour for you at your whim. This is hostile behaviour.

Such things actually happened.
>>
>>25582944
(Of course, she then implied to her friends how I was the abuser... But that's a different story.)
>>
No, though I feel sorry for her.
>>
>>25582860
I respect her for the same reason. She's a woman, knows her role as a woman and performs it well, deceiving and manipulating for her own profit with no remorse.
>>
I love my mom but it infuriates me how she lets the rest of the family walk over her and is spiraling into depression due to her anxiety problems. She's also doting as fuck, I'm convinced I could pull off the manchild/tendies thing if I really wanted to.
>>
>>25583036
is spiraling into depression due to her anxiety problems but refuses to go to a therapist or otherwise seek help*
>>
File: 1430094295503.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1430094295503.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
She's been an overprotective bitch since I was a child.
>I could not go on a bycicle because it was dangerous.
>I could not play football with my friends because I would harm myself.
>I could not do any sort of sports because I would catch a cold / get a fever.
I still remember one time when I was 8 and she went all crazy on my karate sensei, because I returned home with a nose bleeding.
Obviously, I was kept away from friends she deemed to be "not good to grow up with"(she went to talk to their mothers not to let their kids play with me), and basically I spent my youth playing alone in my room all day with my consoles.
Still, I don't hate her. But fuck if I'm a mess nowadays.
>>
Eh, I don't really hate her. I hate how she raised me and probably always will, but she really was trying her best. I'm pretty sure all my problems getting a gf and with my idea of what a relationship is are because of my "mommy issues" though.
>>
>>25582155
are you fucking stupid? i hate my mother for literally, purposely, intentionally inflicting psychological harm sincr day one. becase of her i have no social skills, because of her i was afraid of her. because of her im stuck here a degenerate shit. not everything has to do with OH DURR DURR TEENAGE REBELLION DURR. ITS JUST A PHASE DURR. there was no rebellion when i was a teenager. because if psychological harm wasnt enough, physical, brutal retaliation would take its place.
>>
i don't hate my mom, i just am a lil mad that she fucked me up so bad lol
>>
>>25583199
i wasnt allowed to have friends.
one time i was talkig to some kid
he had a mohawk
when we went home my mom best me and berated me for interacting with satan or something
she was an over religous fanatical narcissistic abusive bitch.
>>
I don't hate her, just disappointed she's such a dumb bitch.

Throughout my entire youth she tried to turn me into a betacuck. I'm actually amazed that I wasn't brainwashed into becoming one of the false men who call themselves "feminists" and shit.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.