[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't be sad guys, know that allah loves you al Become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Beheading-1-3.jpg (118 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
Beheading-1-3.jpg
118 KB, 970x546
Don't be sad guys, know that allah loves you al

Become muslim and worship the all mighty
>>
File: 1452108678973.png (476 KB, 970x688) Image search: [Google]
1452108678973.png
476 KB, 970x688
>>25581579

Daily ISIS thread? Great!
>>
>>25581579
God's true subjects would not go around brutally massacring innocent people and wreaking absolute suffering and havok wherever they go.

I mean this is such a fucking easy concept to grasp.
>>
>>25581609
>God's true subjects would not go around brutally massacring innocent people and wreaking absolute suffering and havok wherever they go.
Which God? Certainly not the Jewish, Christian or Islamic one then.
>>
File: E_pA03j6.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E_pA03j6.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>25581609

>innocents

Infidels are not innocent Anon. Kuffar are impure from within for rejecting the mighty Allah (SWT) and his prophet Mohammad (PBUH)
>>
>>25581659
Like, THE God, the actual God, whoever he is.

I seriously doubt he wanted his creations to kill each other like this.
>>
>>25581609

>God's true subjects

God is an incoherent idea so muslims don't do any worse than anyone else at serving it.
>>
>>25581609
But god isn't real m8. You're looking at humanity.
>>
>>25581687
If you don't believe in the Abrahamic God, then what makes you think it's a God who gives a shit about his creations at all?
>>
>>25581679
I know you're trolling but God wouldn't just create an entire massive population of people that are 100% destined to be impure or evil or whatever just because reasons, then put them on Earth for the sole purpose of being killed by crazy fanatic desert people.

>>25581716
No, God sent me a sign, he is unquestionably real, Jesus is the path, and Jesus preached absolute non-violence.
>>
>>25581768
And what was that sign?
>>
>>25581716

You Westerners are lacking in belief and faith. Your state and government is your God and your idols are celebrities, television, sex, and food. Islam will surely take over the declining West and overwhelm its low birth rates and godless state.

Islam is the religion of the sword with its servants following Allah's most mighty vessel, Muhammad (PBUH).

Can't you see? This is why Muslims are rising each year and now we're truly seeing the corruptness of your so called "Enlightened" governments. In the end we will truly see who Allah favors, and it His most loyal and faithful followers.

Islam carries a mighty torch of righteousness over the casts of darkness and evil in this world.
Be prepared, filthy kuffar.
>>
>>25581803
A sticker on the back of a ute promising that I'll go to heaven.
>>
>>25581803
He sent me a sign of the cross. I was an atheist, but I decided to pray one day because I was feeling particularly hopeless and desperate, even more so than normal. Immediately after I finished praying for some sign to point me towards the truth, something to bring me comfort, I opened my eyes and there was a cross on my ceiling made of light. It eventually faded, but it was there, I was completely awake, completely clear of mind, and it was absolutely, unquestionably a sign from God himself.

So I know Jesus is the path to God and God certainly exists, and Jesus says to pray for your enemies and turn the other cheek, not to be a violent killer.
>>
File: 1336994128316.jpg (50 KB, 708x720) Image search: [Google]
1336994128316.jpg
50 KB, 708x720
>Allah
>muslims
>arabs
>middle east
>shit skin sand niggers
>>
>>25581856
>full paragraph of bait
You people have too much time on your hands.
>>
>>25581856
>hallucinations
This isn't a sign from God, its psychosis.
>>
>>25581876
I'm not joking, seriously. If you really want to know the truth you'll find it, all you need is the honest desire, that's what Jesus says. Eventually you'll know.
>>
>>25581856

Why are you on here Christian brother? I came from the dark side (Paganism) to Christianity over a year ago and I know it's the truth. However, God has shown that Islam and Christianity has one of the most populous followers for a reason. Maybe He intended for Islam and Christianity to become face to face during the end times.
>>
>>25581895
I've never once hallucinated in my entire life.
>>
>>25581827
Now you just need to wait for Rome to build an army, and you'll be all set for the final push. Enjoy life at the top. It might not be as much fun as you think.
>>
>>25581872

Semitic and Middle Eastern people gave birth to one of the best religions (Christianity) in the world. I can't hate them.
>>
>>25581907
Maybe its just a sign that people like following what other people believe so that it promotes healthy emotions.
>>
>>25581687
>I seriously doubt he wanted his creations to kill each other like this.
Looking at the instincts he gave them all, I seriously doubt he didn't.
>>
>>25581907
It's more of a habit than anything, I don't really have any hobbies, I like talking to robots too. Being a kissless, handholdless, fairly asocial virgin I can relate a lot to people here.
>>
>>25581917
>cross on ceiling made of light
>kek
>>
>>25581950
Miracles senpai
>>
>>25581917
Which is more likely: that the laws of nature suspendeding themselves AND in a way you approve of, or you making a grave mistake. Answer is easy senpai.
>>
>>25582025
God can do ANYTHING my friend. Nothing to do with my approval. Find Jesus.
>>
>>25582025
Judging by what the Bible says, it was a miracle, that's what miracles are, they are interventions by God that often violate the laws of the universe.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>25582079
Ignorant plebs are basically normie trash gtfo.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF R9K NORMIE SCUM DIE FUCKING DIE
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 200x200
>>25582137
You seem a little stressed out, friend. Gum?
>>
>People don't like Allah
>What if I just blew up their countries and slaughtered tons of innocent people
>People like Allah even less
>WHAT THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE WANT FROM ME?
>>
>>25582279
Allah likes to see who wants it more, I guess.
>>
>tfw not a radicalized mohammed who travels to syria to behead heretics
feels batman
>>
>>25581746
I believe in poop god. He likes us all
>>
Is Orthodox Christianity uncucked? I can't become a Muslim because my family is from a country that's embroiled in a civil war with their Muslim populace.
>>
>your parents will never allow you to join the islamic state
>>
>>25582508
>anon wants to jihad but mom wont let him
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.