[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They'll never understand, robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 750x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 750x1201
They'll never understand, robots.
>>
Were you expecting her to fuck you?

You are truly pathetic
>>
Im in the same boat dude
>>
Iv tried making friends on r9k, you nigas never want to be friends unless its a fembot.
>>
>>25581309
>Shrugs
Did you literally just type out a body movement?
>>
How to scare girls: the conversation.
>>
>>25581309
You literally put "shrugs" in a text. Shit like that is exactly why you don't deserve friends.
>>
>>25581333
Why so angry?
I go on omegle sometimes just to have human contact. It's temporary and fleeting but it feels nice sometimes. This one claimed to have depression and social anxiety.
>>
>>25581309
>fishing for pity
>>
File: 1424654509481.png (841 KB, 731x451) Image search: [Google]
1424654509481.png
841 KB, 731x451
>>25581359
>>25581377
SHRUGS SHRUGS SHRUGS
>>
>>25581355
kek

fucking this

although i have 2 steam friends who i talk to semi regularly who are cool guys
>>
>someone is willing to listen to your self-centred, juvenile ramblings
>get mad at them because they only sort of care
what the fuck did you expect her to say? you haven't given her anything to work with other than "I'm sad"
>>
Never talk about mental illness with a woman. It makes you look weak. Men are supposed to have no emotions.

OP has to kill himself on livestream if Dubs
>>
why do we talk down to each other?
>>
>>25581435
what games do play on steam senpai?
>>
>>25581447
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
>>25581309
Your snarky remark made me cringe. Op stop being a faggot.
>>
>>25581460
I don't, no time cause school.

When I can though I mostly play CSGO, Dark Souls, Dustforce, and a shitload of old computer games like Fallout 1 and Thief
>>
>a bunch of sad virgin autists make fun of a sad virgin autist for being a virgin autist
This bread is gonna be good
>>
Were you trying to make her say she was your friend?

lel
>>
>>25581436
I kinda agree but that's what this shit does to you. Even if the girl did care, what would really explaining do? She wouldn't understand and then she wouldn't know what to say. And if she did, it still wouldn't change things long term.

This is why guys like us need to focus on other things. As impossible as it seems.
>>
>>25581439
Too bad, rerolling
>>
>>25581496
I thought I had someone to feel with because she said she had similar mental diagnoses
>>
>>25581500
I don't know, I just think having a normal conversation always makes more sense than out-of-context whining. If you don't have friends and your life sucks that's bound to come out, and then the other person will have some background to go with it. There's a chance they won't lose interest and won't think you're a whiny cunt, too. Nobody likes whiny cunts, even when they're suffering.
t. whiny cunt with a shitty life
>>
>>25581545
See>>25581526
Hiii my name is blooxxyyy
>>
>>25581545
You have to actually be normal to have a normal conversation. For instance, what do you say to someone if they talk about having friends or doing things when you have no friends and life left you behind a long time ago?
>>
>>25581667
Talk about the shit that they're doing, talk about hobbies or interests, news or sports or whatever. They'll probably know you're trying to weasel your way out of talking about yourself, but it doesn't really matter since most (normal) people like to talk about themselves.
I think that's a separate issue though, in this case I don't think OP really needed to worry about embarrassing himself or saying something wrong, assuming he was really talking to a depressed/anxious person. He just needed to get into some sort of actual conversation instead of just jumping straight in with complaints about his life
>>
>>25581748
So many times I had friendships with girls where we'd talk about their lives. For a while it's okay. The last one would tell me mostly about her sister. I'm genuinely glad that they're close.

After a while though it's just too much... it starts to sting like hell hearing about someone who can enjoy life and enjoy other people. Because you know you'll never have that. It makes you want to go to sleep and not wake up.
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>expecting a women to understand

Wow, what is wrong with some people.
>>
You shouldn't expect a wild animal to show empathy
>>
Yes Anon go make friends with people who aren't me :^)
>>
>le THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WAAAH
Kill yourself desu
>>
>>25581974
But women don't understand.
Women can't be alone nor can they be truly unhappy, women live in a constant state of bliss.
>>
>acts like a bitter cunt to someone showing interest in you
>wah why dont i have any friends
>>
>>25582028
She's not showing interest. I've been there before.
>>
>>25582124
>She's not showing interest. I've been there before.
cut all contact with her
YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH A FEMALE
>>
you sure showed that roastie what for nigga real talk
>>
u gon b alone a long time w that attitude bub
>>
>>25581309
>texting people other than your family

Fucking shit OP, you're more social than and thats saying something.
>>
>>25581309
Fuck you're autistic. Being a pessimistic faggot to some random is why you don't have friends autismo
>>
>>25582028
she's not showing interest at all you fucking retard
>>
man im farting like crazy today
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.