[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the quickest way to kill myself that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1450634962341.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1450634962341.png
291 KB, 750x366
What's the quickest way to kill myself that doesn't require a gun, garage, or helium tank?

I'm done with life and I just want to leave before I fool myself into feeling good again.
I want the people around me to be happy and I want them to live better, more productive lives without me.

I take their time. Their money. Their effort, Their energy and I'm done being a burden.

I'm done feeling hopeless and not having the energy to go through with this.
Tomorrow is the day. I can't now because my house is full of people, but tomorrow I can be alone.

How do I do it?

Bonus points for it not being gross for the people who find me
>>
please, /r9k/

this is the only board I know that will help me
>>
fuck off edgy cunt
>>
>>25580131
You're in /r9k/

How can you call a depressed wizard edgy?
We all want to kill ourselves
>>
No expenses? Find a tall building.
Other than that, a full mug of bleach, it'll hurt but not for long.
>>
>>25580248
>Tall building
Sounds messy

Bleach would work
I have a lot of that
Would that make a gross cleanup though?
>>
>>25579974
Suicide is unnecessary ; you are already dead inside.
>>
>>25579974
Throw yourself into the water with a toaster
or
Find a Really REALLY cold place to be, sleep there, and you might not wake up
Hanging yourself is pretty easy, also, if you don't know how to, it's okay, you can always use the belt and a doorknob
>>
>>25579974
>drowning
>hanging
>join a gang, rat out everybody you know and go to prison
>asphyxiation
>strip a cord, plug it into a wall and put the exposed cord in your mouth, if you don't die from that surely it will come soon
>try to smoke as many cigarrettes in a week as possible
>drink antifreeze
>buy a tub of hydrocholoric acid and dip your head inside of it
>go to the worst part of town you can imagine and pick a fight with a nigger, chances are he will either shoot you or beat you to death
>pick and artery, quickly stab yourself as hard and as fast as possible, bleed out

i have more if you are interested
>>
>>25580450
I just want this to be over
>>
>>25579974
>What's the quickest way to kill myself that doesn't require a gun, garage, or helium tank?
explosives senpai
>>
>>25580297
Yes
You'll probably start puking up a lot of blood
>>
>>25580521
Seconding the sleep in a snow bank option
You'll get really cold, but then really warm and sleepy
>>
I've thought about just jumping into traffic like when a semi comes by or something. Maybe then, people will care about me. I feel you, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 377x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 377x200
If done correctly this method of suicide is painless, and very peaceful. I would seriously rethink life and try to change even if it seems impossible. Life can be fantastic if you just try and make it fantastic. If you need to talk anon reply
>>
>>25579974
hanging broseph.

set a date about a week out and think about it. nothing is worse than impulsive suicide. if after a week you still want to do it I wish you peace.
>>
>>25580813
if you are going to commit suicide at least do it on a high note and make it wyle e coyote type way like having a anvil drop on your head or something

give the coroner and the cops something to kek at
>>
>>25580592
>buy a tub of hydrocholoric acid and dip your head inside of it
Don't do this. Hydrochloric acid is a slow working, but strong acid. You'll just up with scarring at most.
>>
>>25579974
Gonna release my inner normal-fag and ask you to reconsider. I know you don't wanna hear it, but everyone is worth something. The people around you wouldn't put all that effort into helping you if they didn't care deeply about you.
>>
I'm always suspicious of these threads. It's a generally good rule of thumb not to post anything incriminating on 4chan, you're not as anonymous as you might think, and lets face it; 4chan isn't the underground wild-west secret club of the internet anymore, it hasn't been for a long long time.. Moot himself was worked over by the FBI way back for information on posters. There's numerous rumors about the extent of his cooperation with law enforcement and gov. surveillance that do not give a reassuring picture of the 'anonymity' 4chan ostensibly offers. We know mods can see IPs, making posters hardly anonymous to anyone with the right privileges, and there's no way for users to know everyone who might have access to those privileges.

Maybe I'm paranoid for nothing, but encouraging someone to commit suicide online is a crime and while it may not be enough to warrent sending a van to your house to bust down your door, it could always be floating in a database somewhere with your name beside it.

Food for thought anyway.
>>
>>25579974
Suicides dumb. If you're really done with this world, go find enlightenment first. Suffer through poverty and witness the world. If you still want to die just jump a bridge. If you try to die before you try life you're just a cunt.
>>
>>25579974
Hanging or leaping from a tall buildings
lostallhope has more info

Don't take bleach, that's stupid. It's going to burn your insides. Assuming you can suppress the horribly painful gag reflex, your stomach will burn like a thousand acid refluxes before you die, assuming you die at all.
>>
Join a pmc and go fight ISIS, be as reckless as you can until you get killed. At least you'll die taking some scum with you.
>>
>>25579974

Belt around the neck, wedged in the closet door.

Take notes from Robin Williams; dude knew how to exit stage.
>>
>>25582757
>Ideas are incriminating.

Unless you're literally threatening someone's life, it's not.

How is telling someone about a suicide method incriminating? What's next, talking about scratching your asshole and sniffing is incriminating?
>>
hang yourself with a belt or rope on a door knob (a strong one), you wont choke, because it will block your artery, not you trachea, and the most mess you'll do will be pissing yourself posthumously
>>
>>25579974
get really fucking drunk and jump off a bridge
>>
>>25579974
just take a kitchen knife and stab yourself right in the heart, it works 100% but nobody dares it
>>
>>25582757
>but encouraging someone to commit suicide online is a crime

I doubt this is even true, but even if so, good luck convicting me on that, faggot. I'm pretty sure you have to prove active malice and that's pretty god damn hard to do when it's possible that I'm just fucking around on a malaysian cat images forum.

Also:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1451763553826.jpg (26 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1451763553826.jpg
26 KB, 500x384
>>25580735
This idea but with drugs to ease the passage.
>>
If you have access to a car and a garage then just close the garage with the engine on and take a nap
>>
>>25585566
That can kill you? Sounds easy.
>>
>>25585566
Don't this most countries have changed the content of the fuel to stop people from being able to die this way
>>
>>25585741
what? no they haven't
even so, just unbolt the catalytic converter and you're golden
>>
4 full boxes of lorazepam 25mg and 1l of 40% vodka. even if you wake up you'll deal with serious brain damage.
>>
>>25585777
>>25585566
emission standards have changed and even if you let it run for 24 hours you wouldnt die from leaving your car running in a garage
>>
Go into a black neighborhood and scream NIGGERS, you'll be dead before you hit the floor.
>>
Cut the ends off of an extension cord, make a noose, hang it off a coat hook or doorknob, lean all your weight forward onto your neck. If you do it right you'll pass out because you close your carotid artery, but you won't have cut off your windpipe so you won't feel any pain. Just a mild choking sensation.
It's the same principle as that fainting game, except you keep the pressure applied long enough to die.
>>
>>25580521
I don't have anywhere to hang so I'd really like to go with the belt / doorknob option. I googled it a few times before but I couldnt find a guide on how to make it 100% fullproof. What are the chances I will live and have brain damage?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 440x310
>>25586265
What are the chances some ass hat will find you and 'save' you?
>>
>>25586511
I'm by myself most of the day so the odds are very very slim
>>
>>25586551
Whats pushing from thinking about suicide to the act of kys?
Whats wrong familia?
>>
File: Oct-2-1.jpg (1 MB, 2256x1504) Image search: [Google]
Oct-2-1.jpg
1 MB, 2256x1504
>>25579974
Want to jump? It will be instantaneous.

Come on, let's do it. I don't won't to do it alone.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.