[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I ugly /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160107_231242.jpg (328 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160107_231242.jpg
328 KB, 1280x720
Am I ugly /r9k/?
>>
>>25579272
No, just average

I feel like if you lost some more weight, your jaw would show more, and if you got contacts, girls would want you

just takes some work anon
>>
Nah, nice glasses by the way.
>>
>>25579272
Nah man, you have kind of a goofy look, but you aren't a naturally ugly person senpai
>>
Thanks familia.
Been doing cardio like crazy the past month and starting to eat cleaner foods.
>>
You look decidedly "normal".
>>
>>25580467
I'm a KHV who was a neet for 2 years.
>>
>>25579272
take a better pic of yourself.
noone looks good from that angle
>>
>>25579272

you look like you have down syndrome, take this trash to /soc/
>>
>>25580650
go to school brah, get a skill
>>
Yes, lose weight and go to an actually salon to get your hair cut rather then just first choice or whatever.
>>
>>25581063
Going for CS degree currently.
>>
>>25581129
You look like the kind of dude who would do CS

I had that as my declared major but then I realized I would hate my life if I had to write code every day
>>
>>25579272
Kinda, mostly because of you being fat. If you were slim you'd be pretty mediocre. May seem harsh but I'm slim and I'd love to have a mediocre face
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.