[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of my friend's girlfriends are taller than me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mylifesucks.jpg (32 KB, 540x352) Image search: [Google]
mylifesucks.jpg
32 KB, 540x352
All of my friend's girlfriends are taller than me
>>
I just want a single adult woman to have to look up at me just once
>>
>>25578848
Best i can ever hope for is an eye level conversation with a woman
>>
>>25578848
Being anything shorter than 5 and a half feet tall is a death sentence. I was probably a really fucked up person in my previous life to receive such a damning punishment
>>
>>25578848
I curse the person who invented high heels. heels are the fucking bane of short men everywhere. Every woman wants a man to be taller than her in heels. I want to kill myself when im not even her height barefoot
>>
I want to puke when i go to the store and have to stand on tip toes to reach something easily accessible to the average woman
>>
>>25578848
I avoid sitting on high stools/chairs/booths etc. because my feet dont reach the foot rest
>>
I fantasize about being able to see over the heads of people when im out in public
>>
>>25578848
When women look down at me in passing i die a little on the inside. I feel like such a blight in the eyes of women
>>
There has to be some sliver of hope for me. Please help me Robots
>>
>>25578848
So long as you're at chest height there's no problem.
>>
>TFW 6'3 and fap to being dominated.
>99.9% of women I encounter are shorter then me.
>>
>>25578848
>>25579227
>>25579268
>>25579345
>>25579452
>>25579595
>>25579652
>>25579770
>>25579860
>>25579918
samefag manlet

fuck off to /fit/
>>
>>25580743
Why dont you just throw acid in my fucking face?
>>
File: goodjobretard.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
goodjobretard.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>25581142
you solved the case sherlock
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.