[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is an entry-level position >requirements: you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1118392304.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1118392304.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>this is an entry-level position
>requirements: you need two years of experience in this field
>>
>>25576367
As someone who has lied on resumes and been told by basically everyone that you're supposed to lie on resumes, I'm beginning to wonder how many poor/unemployed people are simply autistically honest?
>>
File: 1442110940779.jpg (31 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1442110940779.jpg
31 KB, 325x346
>>25577514

Bruh...

I pray every night to die in my sleep
>>
>>25577514
i was told that honest people excell in society
>>
>>25578629
What an ironic lie.
>>
>>25576367
Apply for it anyway. Most companies do that to keep out people who aren't confident in their ability.
>>
>tfw got fired today
>went to play open mic
>got cops called as i am apparently banned for writing "gas the kikes" on the bathroom wall in sharpie
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>25577514
>pride my adulthood on being as honest as possible
>rewarded with nothing while everyone who lies get ahead

On my next round of applications I'm just gonna list fake references everywhere and see what happens since being truthful just hasn't worked out for me
>>
>>25578629

KEK. What a perfect lie.
>>
>>25576367
When will you queers realize these fucking things are written by HR goons who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about?

APPLY. ANYWAY.

Chances are, the bottom 96% of applicants don't have any of this unrealistic experience. Pretty up your resume, and fill out the application. Worst they can do is say no.
>>
You have to be able to lie to customers, they just need to be lied to for business to proceed sometimes - and to your boss' boss.
>>
>degree required
>3+ years experience
>must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays
>5 references needed
>online application and questionnaire takes 2 hours to fill out
>8$/hr, no benefits

The nerve some of these fucking niggers have
>>
>>25578785
Link to jobsite? I want to check out that bullshit for myself
>>
>>25578785
>8%/hr no benefits
>5 references
those are the only two problems I think I can get by. By lying to them of experience. They might check references so shit,...

who the hell pays that much anyway
>>
>must have 100 facebook friends
>must have 3 favorite memes for meme mondays

Go to college, they said
>>
>>25578681

Well, dumbass, what did you expect?
>>
Why is it that jobs in the private sector just throw my resume away while at the same time I actually get interviews for gubment jobs?
>>
Do higher paying jobs like engineers or software/web devs actually check references? I only have 2 potential references, and they are my friends so they are not professional references.
>>
File: bBD3mvf.png (84 KB, 741x517) Image search: [Google]
bBD3mvf.png
84 KB, 741x517
Whats that goy? You wanted a job?
>>
>>25578961
no idea i want to know this too...

bump
>>
>>25578902
he thought his /pol/ memes would come true
>>
>>25578979

>experienced dishwasher

Yet, they always hire pedro.
>>
how do I get good at lying and manipulating people /r9k/. Being raised to be honest and try to be a good person clearly fucks you over. seems like it would be fun to see if you can do it. Yes I'm a bitter cunt like a lot of others here.
>>
>>25579052
act natural
if you act calm and confident they will never know you're lying, dont panic dont react,
liars caught out get angry and hot tempered or shy and nervous and flighty so just dont
>>
>>25578979
>2 years experience as a dishwasher
>must speak clearly in English

Whelp, that excludes everyone on this planet.
Maybe they will have better luck searching some other solar system.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.