[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24
File: 1449415815455.jpg (106 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1449415815455.jpg
106 KB, 1400x721
Do you agree with this?
>>
>Chad
>hard
>not "normal"

The man can get a job after an interview full of shooting the shit about sports teams. Don't call his life "hard."
>>
>>25575002
I think it would be more like:

nightmare: ugly man
hard: average man
normal: ugly girl
easy: good looking man
very easy: good looking woman
>>
Chad has it even easier than Stacy. Chad is loved by both men and women. Girls hate Stacy.
>>
File: frogs fedora.jpg (23 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
frogs fedora.jpg
23 KB, 230x244
from best to worst

good looking man
good looking woman
average woman
average man
ugly man
ugly woman
>>
>>25575043
An attractive man's life is harder than an ugly woman's life.

An attractive man at least has to make something of himself.
>>
>>25575002
good looking man
average woman
good looking woman
average man
ugly man
ugly woman

fixed, very close though. because average women are seen as easier to get by most men they receive much more attention than stacy.
>>
The highest tier of men is far above the highest tier of women. They have a hard upper limit at model-tier, whereas even a Clooney is bested by an Alexander

>>25575283
you're why this place is seen as the male equivalent of tumblr, kill yourself already

>today is the day, friend
>>
>>25575344
shit meant for >>25575238 blox
>>
>if I had a nice face my life would be so easy and everything would be handled to me

that only works if you're a girl
>>
>>25575364
I'm just being realistic, I'm sorry you're not capable of that
>>
>>25575191
Wrong. Do you think Chad gets approached as much as even an average looking woman? Do you think Chad gets as many compliments from complete strangers as even an average looking woman? Do you think Chad is as supported by society as even average looking woman? Do you think it's as acceptable for Chad to be jobless NEET as it is for an average looking woman? Do you think it's as acceptable to beat the shit out of an average looking woman as it is Chad? Do you think an average looking woman has the same chances of being killed as Chad? Get your head out of your ass.
>>
I'd say the ultimate Chad Thundercock has it easier than an ugly girl, but the white Stacy is the easiest mode I'll agree
>>
>>25575042
You're pretty delusional if you think successfully men are successfully just by some magical halo effect, to be honest. It is a choice to pursue extra curricular activities and make an effort with people, and it is also tiring and requires work. Just because you are a fucking human pudding who chose to jerk off and watch anime instead it doesn't mean you live life on hard mode and others on easy mode, you cunt.
>>
OFFICIAL 2016 POWER RANKINGS - EASIEST TO HARDEST LIFE

1. Stacy
2. Average girl
3. Ugly girl
5. Chad
POWER GAP
6. Average guy
POWER GAP II
7. Ugly guy
>>
>>25575423
Chad Thundercock should be below the average woman

like this

Beautiful woman > average woman > Handsome man > Ugly woman > average man > ugly man
>>
File: sorry im not retarded.png (588 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
sorry im not retarded.png
588 KB, 1400x1200
>>25575002
In reality, it is:
ugly guy, ugly girl, normal guy, chad, stacy
Of course, this still completely misses the point that the ugly people choose to be this way, while the hot people work their asses to achieve that status. For example, all of you pathetic retards love to just think "HURR DURR MY LIFE SUX BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO A SHITTY LIFE AND IT IS 100% THE FAULT OF MY PARENTS OR GENETICS OR EVOLUTION OR SOCIETY OR WOMEN; AND 0% MY FAULT". Yet you fail to understand that for the most part, you are to blame. The hot girl doesn't wake up looking like that. She probably wakes up looking like I made her in my pic. That's why girls always talk about makeup and hair and shit - they have to spend ages trying to fix themselves to achieve the Stacy's status. Likewise, the average guy and ugly girl and ugly guy can also actually put some fucking effort in, and become hot as well. Sure, it's not perfect, and their physical features may stay ugly, but look at it, they can still put the effort in. But nevertheless, all of you retards still fail to realize this, and instead of putting some effort into making yourself look decent, you just decide to throw the blanket of "NOT MY FAULT" on it, and then blame everything else for you being an ugly loser, and not blame who is actually at fault (hint: You).
This retardation is why I honestly feel this is one of the worst boards. It's like a Tumblr hugbox - everyone spouts bullshit opinions, and since there's so many normies like me to disprove them, you retards carry on believing them.
Fuck you tbqh, made me salty af.
>>
>>25575561
oh and BY THE WAY

by my standards "handsome man" means 8/10 or better

since women aren't really more attracted to slightly above average men and still consider them ugly and boring
>>
Female privilege is an astonishing thing. It's literally the ability to do, say, act however you want and no will ever call you out on it. It's the ability to slap someone and if they slap you back they go to jail just because they're male. It's being nurtured by society every second of your life. It's being told that you are amazing, incredible, every moment of every day. You guys are legit delusional if you think any man, regardless of how handsome he is, comes even close to having a life this easy.
>>
>>25575504
You've made more assumptions than I have. I mentioned one specific thing that does happen.
Your contribution is:
>No, Chad does do things!

What a revelation.

>following sports is tiring and requires work

Suck more Chad dick, maybe you'll become him.
>>
Are we judging their entire life, or just their adult life?

Going by adult life alone, the picture definitely applies. Women can just drop out of all responcibility whenever they want, and that's practically expected of them. If a man even considers doing the same, he will be ostracised from society and his wife will probably end up dropping him like a hot sack of shit, even if she starts out with the best of intentions.

If we're going for full life, the only real outlier would be the teenage years. Switch Handsome Man with Ugly Woman for those years.

In childhood and senior years, looks don't really have that much of an impact, unless you're at an extreme.
>>
>>25575577
>uses the word salty
>no formatting at all
>this shitty normie argument that you can change how attractive you are

You CAN, but only to an extent. Someone who is genetically ugly will never be attractive no matter how much they try.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
>>
File: 1378746717381.jpg (220 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1378746717381.jpg
220 KB, 633x758
>>25575596

>there are people who actually believe this

not sure if you're redpilled to the point of actually being bluepilled
>>
>>25575002
No, ugly girls have it diffucult
>>
File: 1432597257482.png (236 KB, 1136x870) Image search: [Google]
1432597257482.png
236 KB, 1136x870
>>25575191
Negro, pls

Even full1on 11/10 Chads aren't showered with money simply for existing like the average 6/10 roastie
>>
>>25575043
this is the most accurate
>>
>>25575577
I don't give a fuck about your comment because it's an unformatted mess, but I agree with the photo. Personality can change the difficulty of your life by quite a lot, regardless of how attractive you are.
>>
>>25575658
Tell me, who does the approaching? Who pays for the dinner? Who has to lead the conversation? Who has to be funny? Who has to be interesting for the other sex? Who has to be dominant personality-wise?
>>
>>25575658
die roastie die
>>
>>25575658
Not that guy, but I agree with him to an extent. I'm interested to hearing your opinion as to why this is wrong though.
>>
>>25575599
Assumptions and inferences are not synonymous. You plainly imagine a world where some have it really, really easy, and you have it really, really hard. No one succeeds without effort. Except women.
>>
>>25575703
this

I've seen attractive guys driving tow trucks and shit but attractive women are literally all in school or are in some way famous and completely taken care of because of their status as a young fuckable woman.
>>
>>25575577
The fact that roasties actually think ugly women have it as bad as ugly men is one of the few things that still gets to me on a personal level

I fucking hate women so much
>>
File: 1436638130054.png (211 KB, 1700x958) Image search: [Google]
1436638130054.png
211 KB, 1700x958
>>25575543
Objectively correct ranking.

Anyone denying this is a roastie
>>
>>25575703
>what is cronyism

Chad and his compadres are all about helping each other get as much money as possible with as little effort as possible. Ever heard a Drake song? "unh, my team gets it" - money for nothing, chicks for free.
>>
>>25575779
iktf. I fucking hate it when people say that your personality matters when attracting someone. It's more of a %70-%30 regarding looks and personality.
>>
>>25575043

Back to tumblr, roastie whore

Get raped and kill yourself
>>
>>25575746
Stop making excuses for being inferior. Being dominant is something you should strive for and do by instinct. You've grown bitter towards women because of your own laziness. If you truly despise the fact that women don't have to do these things, then bone dudes instead. No one is going to stop you anymore.
>>
>>25575771
You're painting your own picture, can't really help you with that. I recognize that Chad works and I work and that he will schmooze shamelessly and all I care about is the work and the compensation. That's all anyone should have to care about, but people are children and want you to like them and entertain them - at the same time as we're all making a living. It's preposterous, it is the way of the world, and it's much, much easier for Chad. Calling your assumptions inferences doesn't make them inferences.
>>
I dont think Chad it easier. I have a Chad looking guy in a few of my classes but acts so beta. One day we got to talking (got to know him fairly well) and asked why he doesn't have a girlfriend or tons of friends (he knows I am residing in Lonerville as well).

He replied back that for most of his life he has been incredibly socially awkward regardless of his good looks (might be slight autism, Im guessing).

I shit you not I would consider this guy to be model-tier, however he claims that the majority of people are afraid to open up to him or even introduce themselves to him initially. Since he doesn't initiate anything and is beta mentally, it kind of fucks him over.

He says the few girls that have openly shown interest and tried to get involved with him have been dissuaded once they realize how spergy he was.

Good looking losers are real.
>>
>>25575833
roastie DIIEEEE!!!
>>
>>25575833
>You've grown bitter towards women because of your own laziness

So what faggot? Just look at the chart here >>25575779

Are the unattractive men there being "lazy" by being genetically ugly?
>>
>>25575543
explain to me why chad is under ugly girl?
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111 KB, 409x409
>>25575833

>JUST MAN UP AND MARRY A SINGLE MOM ALREADY JESUS!! IT'S 2016!!

Or I could be comfy and spend my money on hedonism. Ooops! Looks like I found a flaw in your design
>>
>>25575863
>for most of his life he has been incredibly socially awkward regardless of his good looks

>tfw

I dated a 9/10 qt 4 times before she told me that my nervousness/shyness turned her off of me completely and she never wanted to hear from me again.
>>
It's odd, and this is mainly with white women, how 95% of girls between 18-30 are 8s or 9s or even ten, there are very few girls at college who i wouldnt fuck, most are gorgeous but you get the odd one who is butt ugly, there no middle ground. Tbqh id rather be an ugly man than an ugly woman, at least you can lift if you're an ugly guy.

Women depend on their looks, men depend on their brains and strength.
>>
>>25575863
The really fun thing is watching femanon-type women come into your little social groups and pluck that guy out of it, the model-tier guy who is there "by accident"

They do it on /r9k/ a lot. Probably like 80% of the femanons here have e-dated or dated some kind of local Chad who is only here "by accident," some slightly autistic and bizarrely shy but nevertheless handsome and tall guy.

It's always very fun to be the duds of crop, left behind when the vaginas make their annual harvest of men to uplift.
>>
>>25575884
That's absolutely fine, but considering you're posting in this thread to begin with, shows that you have some of that bitterness and frustration within you, even if you refuse to confront it. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even be on /r9k/. Posting smug pepes doesn't make that any less obvious.

>>25575875
Nope. The start of the game is heavily slanted in women's favor. Looks prioritize in those opening stages. But if you get deterred by that, and say "BUT I'M AN UGLY MAN THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY POINT IN TRYING", then YES, you are being a lazy useless piece of shit. You've just grown very cynical from being in this state of insecurity for so long.
>>
>>25575911

i wouldn't say 9/10 for myself because who the fuck knows but same here,

i am able to start relationships well but when girls realize how unconfident i am they jump ship
>>
>>25575920
>pluck that guy out of it, the model-tier guy who is there "by accident"

They don't really want you though. They fill in the blanks of what they don't know about you with what they want you to be like "because they found you attractive". Then when it hits them that you don't have friends, riches, or Hitler's charisma, they jump ship and never talk to you again.
>>
>>25575042
I've seen my highschool's chad ending up homeless, while the nerd he used to make fun of started his own business.
>>
>>25575990
>acknowledging a fact == being a lazy useless piece of shit

It really bugs me how women can be as lazy as they want and still get relationships served on a platter.
Why play a heavily rigged game that's not in your favor?
>>
>>25575805
>b-but a chad who's ALSO a trust-fund babby has an easy life!! :^)
Anyone born with money has an easy life, this isn't a property of Chad.

A tutorial-mode life, however, IS in inherent property of being born a grill
>>
>>25575990
>confront it.

I have confronted it by being a NEET. Sorry if you can't understand such a simple concept.
>>
> chad
> "hard"

WTF is this shit
>>
>>25575415
>>25575703
does Chad have the same mental issues as women do? do they have the same handicaps? women bend the knee for money, compliments and expectations more so than what men do. A Chad is born as a capable man, a Stacy no matter how pretty or easy her life may seem is still a woman and that comes with all its implications.
>>
>>25576121
It's hard in comparison to being an attractive woman. Chad can't make money sitting in a chair and playing video games due to his looks.
>>
>>25576090
>It really bugs me how women can be as lazy as they want and still get relationships served on a platter.

This is a fact and understandably frustrating.

>Why play a heavily rigged game that's not in your favor?

This is a shit, lazy attitude to walk away with and will get you nowhere. It's rigged against you. You know that now. So keep playing anyway, or just live out in the wilderness with just yourself and your dog. That's the choice you have to make. This game isn't changing anytime soon.

>>25576118
Fair enough. But why are you bothering posting here then? If I completely gave up on trying to obtain women or a career, why would I surround myself with people who are frustrated because they can't get women or careers? It seems fucking pointless. Why not enjoy your NEEThood?
>>
>>25576155
women can be diaper-shitting mental invalids and still do fine
>>
>>25576117
Who said born with money, or trust fund? Read you fucking cunt, read.
>>
>>25576157
I would say that just because there's the roadblock of having to have a solid mind as well as looks, Chad difficulty is harder than being an ugly woman.

An ugly woman will still get some kind of man who aggressively pursues her, but if you're Chad you just get roasties glancing at you and expecting you to walk up and talk to them and to be funny and confident on top of that.
>>
>>25576155
What mental illness do women have? Attention whoring? Women are mentally weak because they have lived such easy lives since the beginning of time. But that doesn't nullify all the privileges they have. Every human being comes with different mental baggage. I'm sure there are plenty of chads with mental scarring.
>>
>>25575883
because the good looking still has to go out and do things. yes things will be easier for him because of his looks, but he still has to put in some effort. if you have a vagina all you have to do is ask for something and dozens of sex starved ugly males will do everything in their power to get it for you.
>>
chads have it better than ugly girls

way better
>>
>>25575002
everything left of very easy is impossible
>>
>>25576241
>ugly girls have it better than chads because they can get pumped and dumped

kek
>>
>>25576286
All the free passes and free rides and free scholarships you get even as an ugly woman add up.

Also the instinctive feeling that all women have of not being responsible for anything you do. Even Chad fucks up once in a while. Fat ugly women think they are perfect angels even if they are fat and ugly.

Ain't no fat Chads calling themselves "big handsome men," but the first thing "FAT AS FUCK" women think of when they look at themselves is "Big and Beautiful :)!!"
>>
>>25576187
>It's rigged against you. You know that now.

>So keep playing anyway

WEW
E
W
>>
>>25576349
fat chads are non existent
>>
>>25576372
Okay just be a hermit then. Why even post here, filled with frustration, if you've clearly given up?
>>
>>25576347
One woman's trash is another man's treasure. Try getting pumped and dumped as an ugly guy.
>>
>>25576347
Do you think it doesn't happen to men too?

>oh boo hoo, I blew off Jeremy Betapants because Chad wanted me to Netflix & Chill but OH NO! Chad doesn't actually want to date me and my hairy armpits and my dark circles. It was just a one time deal! And now that I've tasted Chad cock I can never go back down to Jeremy Betapants! Why is my life as an ugly woman so frickin hard?
>>
>>25576389
Legit. If you're fat you're automatically the guy on the very left.
>>
>>25576389
Because they cease to be Chad when they get fat.

Women continue their easy mode even when they eat an entire truck full of pastries and puke on their tits.

Women literally cannot fail. QED
>>
>>25575703
Played a game of csgo with this chick. Literally fucking awful. We had a 4 man queue and she was a random. I'm pretty sure she went negative. No skill required for girl streamers.
>>
>>25576349
ugly women pay serious money to fuck Chads tho
>>
>>25576414
How does that make her life easier than Chad though?
>>
File: 1385964711792.jpg (30 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1385964711792.jpg
30 KB, 300x400
>>25576217
>Chad magically has moneyed friends
Cuck, pls.

5/10 roastie is guaranteed a comfortable life
6+ roastie is guaranteed a high-end life
8+s are guaranteed an extravagant life

Meanwhile, even Turbo Chads must bust their ass to make it in the world.
>>
This is stupid.

I'm not going to deny that for some people, some aspects of their lives are easier...

But I feel like this whole generation is unhealthily obsessed with separating the world into groups. The "oppressed" and the "privileged" groups.

It's a dangerous way of thinking.
It breeds nihilism.
"Why should I have to achieve anything or try at life if all successful people just got to where they are because of privilege?"

But it's not true. This kind of thinking only came about recently, and it's just a fad.
>>
>>25576399
I'm planning on getting castrated in the next few years. No point in trying to play a rigged game really.

>>25576452
She gets carried by literal cheaters.
>>
>>25576479
Because Chad doesn't get hunted down for sex by attractive women.

You make it sound like being objectified is making your life harder when the alternative you aren't aware of is being absolutely worthless until proven otherwise.
>>
>>25576504
You must be new.

Btw replace fad with meme.
>>
>>25576401
I never said they had it worse than ugly guys, just hot guys
>>
>make chad tinder profile
>swipe right on grills that are minimum 7/10
>literally 55 matches in 2 days

80/20 rule in action boys
>>
File: 1440014382734.png (1 MB, 1070x1380) Image search: [Google]
1440014382734.png
1 MB, 1070x1380
>>25576504
>But it's not true
Try again, roastie :^) >>25575703
>>
>>25576492
Employers hire their friends all the time. You're out of your mind if you think Chad's easily won personal relations don't lead to much greater opportunities in business and finance.
>>
>>25576588
now make a stacy profile and only swipe one in 10 guys and tell us how many matches you get
>>
>>25576594
you are right. but he still has to work. his job will be easier, yeah, but it's still a job. how many men marry a doctor or engineer and stay at home taking care of the house?
>>
>>25576594
>Employers hire their friends all the time.
Yeah, to W O R K

Chad is not magically born with moneyed friends willing to give them no-show "jobs", you stupid cuck.
>>
>>25576645
>>25576685
>Born
>with
>"jobs"

You're so fucking stupid. They are born with features that make it much, much easier to get in these positions in the first place. Dicing my words to pieces isn't an argument. And have you seen a day of "work" at the office? Come back with your first paystub and tell me all about the backbreaking labor of Chad "watercooler" Thundercock, why don't you.
>>
File: 1436638059529.jpg (161 KB, 646x915) Image search: [Google]
1436638059529.jpg
161 KB, 646x915
>>25576763
>b-but a Chad can get a shitty $40k/yr soul-crushing paper-pusher job with just a 4yr $100k degree and the good word of a drinking buddy! His life is sooo much easier than the 6/10 roastie literally pelted with money simply for existing :^)
>>
>>25576964
>his life is easier than roasties

There you go again you retard, arguing points that were never brought up to begin with. Suck more Chad dick, maybe you'll become him.
>>
File: 1427996733121.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427996733121.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25577046
>it's a cuck can't keep up episode
That's EXACTLY what was argued:
"Chad and his compadres are all helping each other...money for nothing"
>>
there is someone beyond stacy, not a level of difficulty, instead this person has surpassed the basics of society and life.
the man who does not care for women, nor has any sexual desires
the man who only concerns with bettering himself for the sake of his own will
the ledgend
the truest of robots
he is
the acsended one
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25577168
The Dire Straits quote is your smoking gun?
>>
File: 1418878274134.jpg (13 KB, 212x300) Image search: [Google]
1418878274134.jpg
13 KB, 212x300
>>25577248
>i was only p-pretending to be retarded ;_;
It's a "Life Difficultly Rating" thread, cuck.

>"even Turbo Chad has a harder life than an average roastie. -t wittold"

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You recanted your argument! You lost the thread and admitted defeat, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
>>
>>25575002
Is a game fun on easy mode?
Being a girl is like spawning in, then summoning a bunch of demons that kill everything while you sit there. And then the demons go on adventures and become strong and rule the world, and you sit there, being protected.

Being a girl is easy, but so is being in jail. Women may be gods in the first world, but they will never experience true intelligence, true adventure, or true strength.

I like to play the game on hard. Its a lot more fun, and theres a lot more to do. Maybe you fags want to sit around browsing facebook all day, meeting up once a week with friends to take pictures of yourself, and appearing weak and helpless so had can take care of you.
Fuck that. Ive been all over the world, and ive been in a lot of risky situations that I wouldve gotten raped in as an unaccompanied woman. Ive fought for my country, which I could not do as a woman. Ive benched 330 natty my senior year of high school, which I could not do as a woman. Everywhere I go, I am respected, nobody harasses me, and I need no protection a girl would need. Ive done a lot of things girls never do.
Sure, I dont go to partys every weekend.
Sure, nobody takes care of me.
Sure, I need to act alone and with dignity to make it anywhere.
But I love every second of it. It may be a game on hard mode, but its a fun game.

Imagine an attractive western woman going into a bar in kathmandu, hanging out for an hour or so, meeting a few people, and playing table fussball for money, then resting up for a few days and trekking solo in the high mountains for weeks.
A woman wouldent make it past the bar, every guy would want to get in her pants, and before the end of the night, somebody would try forcefully. On the trek, she would need others to carry her stuff due to her wide hips, and they would try to get in her pants. She would not experience the solitude, the strength you feel knowing you are alone, and powerful.

>tldr;
Would you want to be a girl?
>>
>>25577535
congrats for being born as a good looking man
>>
>>25575002
No.
Being a Handsome tall white male, is literally life on the easiest mode possible
>>
>>25575577
How the fuck is that cute girl with shortish hair hard mode?

or how does the guy change from easy to very easy? he's still the fucking same
>>
>>25577535
>Would you want to be a girl?

I want to be the little girl
>>
>>25577635
fuck up roastie
>>
>>25577583
Im ugly. Big nose, scars, resting anger face. Girls tend to be afraid of me.
Nothing will come from sticking your dick in a hole. Trust me. That does not matter.
What matters in perusing what you love, and achieving your goals.
Take up a form of physical training. Run, lift, swim, Nordic ski, bike, whatever you can progress at.
Take up a form of mental training, even something as simple as playing more strategy video games, or reading more books, or playing board games, anything to keep the mind going. Take a community college class in an instrument or language. Learn.

You will realize you are better than all women, and most men. They will realize it too. Women will come your way, in smaller numbers than chad, sure, but ugly men look fierce, and when you get muscular a lot of girls are into that. Girls dont matter anyway, and you will realize that as soon as you have something worth living for besides girls.
>>
>>25577635
thats roastietalk! get out!
>>
File: 1450408406334.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1450408406334.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>25577714
>le jus need le confidence :^)
>>
>>25577641
Then youre fucked up. A man should want to take care of others, or at least himself. You have let yourself be destroyed by the internet and weakness.
What would men of the past say? They would be disgusted. Everybody is disgusted with you, and you like it. You need to put those fetishes away and get your shit together.
>>
File: 1422859617051.png (485 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1422859617051.png
485 KB, 600x600
>>25577776
>no, goy, you should be thankful for unending struggle!
>>
>>25577768
I looked like your typical squatting slav as a teenager. As I grew older, I started shaving my head, my neck got quite thick, and the trapezius muscles make my head look even bigger.
The man on the left will never have substance. He will never go to great places see great things, he will take his model girlfriend to Eiffel tower, and see what everybody else sees, in comfort. He will never feel accomplished, because his life will be easy. He will never have to hone his body or mind, and he never will. He is essentially a woman. Post a pic of your face. If you can lift weights, you can gain respect of all, and the love of a few. Trust me.
>>
>>25575703
14k in donations form two people for looking like a sudaca my word
>>
>>25577714
you said you lifted 330 (pounds?) in highschool
this implies you were born with a healthy bone structure

I was born a hunchback
because of the spinal deformity I was born with, my body distributed its weight unevenly during its development, and the right side of my face became 50% larger than the left side. because of this, I look like some kind of mutated chernobyl baby, my facial features are in the wrong places, my eyes are so far apart (vertically) I can't even see well

check you genetic privilege normalfag
>>
>>25577818
It ends every day, when you come here to shitpost, the only struggle remaining is inside of you.

Besides, if it werent for struggle, why do you play vidya, watch movies, post here?
You are struggling against me. And you like it. If you did not like it, you would leave. But no, you like the struggle. The struggle of debate by shitpost.
>>
>>25577917
Because 100% of men suffer deformities like you, right?

I am truly sorry. Your mind still works, take to reading. There are a lot of worlds out there you can step into.
>>
>>25577967
this little internet hangout is all I have. it's meant for people like me. go away
>>
File: fox and grapes.jpg (285 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
fox and grapes.jpg
285 KB, 688x1434
>>25577882
>he moved beyond modelling to designing...which became one of the company's top-selling clothing lines...[He] started his own production company and has invested in small companies and film projects...A car enthusiast, Gandy started writing car reviews for GQ in 2010...He obtained a racing license in 2012 and competed in the 2013 and 2015 Mille Miglia Italian endurance races as well as powerboat races with Martini Racing.
I b-bet this jet-set globe spanning adventures are s-sour anyway!
>>
>>25578057
Well i'll be. Sound like a lot of fun. In that case, I was wrong about his (never knew his name), but you can agree that many men who have gotten everything they want end up without substance.
>>
>>25575002
>man
>hard=possible
NO, man is impossible because I'll don't fuck a man gtfo plz
>>
File: 1428258438213.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1428258438213.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>25577924
>shit-stomping a retard cuck
>struggle
Quite the ego, waggie.

Your posts are slave-mentality to the core, you're patting yourself on the back for being a good little goy slave. There's no debate going on, I'm just laughing at your deluded ass
>>
File: 1452215151223.jpg (206 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1452215151223.jpg
206 KB, 1400x721
>>25575002
fixed that for you to be quite honest family
>>
>>25578242
you're a jealous faggot
>>
>>25578198
To whom am I a slave?
You are on benifits, correct? Or your parents provide for you?
I am a falcon. I love what I do, and I make a good buck. Its mutually agreeable, and I can leave an live on all of the money I have until I die.
You are a slave to whomever provides for you. They stop, you lose. You are dependent on others
>>
>>25578255
you're a self-hating cuck
>>
>>25578293
What does that have to do with anything you mong? I hate myself but not because I'm a man. You're just a jealous faggot who wishes he was a chad and is incapable of seeing things objectively.
>>
>>25575772
>status as a young fuckable woman
they have a span from 18 to about 27, 28

after that everyone knows theyre gonna be looking for a baby
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.