[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that you don't get to have friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ivdewq.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
ivdewq.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
When did you realize that you don't get to have friends?
>>
File: necromancer.png (3 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
necromancer.png
3 KB, 250x300
>>25574925
i still want friends but i'm ok with nogf and perma-virginity.

i'm only 21 if that helps any young robots
>>
I realised that 2 years ago.
And it's still counting
>>
>>25574988
I went to wizard chan a few times and i felt a lot better about life but I'm afraid of going there too much because I still have some hope.

I'm 19, 6'2 and I have women looking at me whenever I leave the house. I'm also extremely fucked in the head, mental ilness on both sides of my family. I have never had an emotional connection with anyone, even my own mother. I feel like having sex will just make me even more depressed as i'll have to lie and pretend to be something I'm not to get a woman to want me. i know i will probably die without ever loving anyone and that scares the shit out of me
>>
>>25574925

Not too sure about when I realized I don't get to have any friends but I realized I have no friends when it suddenly hit me that I haven't left my house in about 6 years except purely for work. The only social interaction I really get is at work, I spend my free time moping around or playing video games, I think I've been invited out once during that time and didn't go because social anxiety.

You end up coming to terms with it, you have your lonely days and content days and it becomes such a huge part of your daily life it just becomes accepted. You can change but you're quite literally going to be looking at changing your lifestyle and it will be hard to gather that motivation.

I'm 23, my advice to younger bros would be to make an effort to enjoy life while you still can, it's not nice being lonely and you will doubt your existence daily and become pessimistic in almost every way possible.
>>
I was at a party. My friend, female, met another girl for the first time. By the end of the night, it's hugs and kisses and I-love-yous. The speed of that intimacy scared me more than anything else ever has.
>>
>>25576105
em dee em ayy
>>
>>25576231
Certainly not the psychoactive effects, but I do think the influence of that drug in general has made people fucking retarded about intimacy and personal relations. Thread about the shower "rape", case in point.
>>
>>25576105
intimacy of any sort makes me incredibly uncomfortable
>>
>>25574925
I'm okay with no friends

I just want to feel loved and wanted by someone
>>
A year or two ago. I'm still coming to terms with it, but at least I'm not wasting time wondering why people don't like me.
>>
>>25574925
primary school
I didn't know why.
I felt so old in my shoes while they were playing their kid games
I made tons of friends in high school (it's a cumulative process, I ended up at the core of a big network, beyond college)
I realized most people were fucked up
But apparently I was still more fucked up, as they were finding gfs and careers, I was still stuck, and lost everyone suddenly after girl fights in the core network
I made friends again, from 0, a second time, from support groups (online then afk)
But they all ended up progressing, again I ended up being the one drinking the most, progressing the less, falling in love a lot but always unrequited.
Lost all these people too.

So now it's back to old me, like in primary school, when I was best pupil but nobody wanted to sit near me.

I just wish I didn't have sado-masochistic parents, I wish I wasn't harassed, humiliated, bullied, then disowned by a medicine doctor father, who refused to pay for my studies. I can't make friends because most losers didn't fall from very high, I don't know anyone who fell so low.
All I can do is watch 5 Easy Pieces, where a young Jack Nicholson, a great pianist, estranged from his family, works with plebs on the oil rigs, and dates an ugly whorish whore.

>>25576363
I just want to be hired by someone.
Though I know that if I'm ever able to make money from a steady decent job, I'll never forget the years of rejection, I'll always doubt people.
>>
>>25576711
>I felt so old while they played their kids games
>when I was best pupil but nobody wanted to sit near me
>I just wish I didn't have sado-masochistic parents
> I wish I wasn't harassed, humiliated, bullied

fuck man, I know all of these feels. Going watching 5 easy pieces now, stay strong
>>
>>25576881
thx brah, you too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbUvLbgnxIQ
>>
>>25576711
>most losers didn't fall from very high
My feels are redoubled. I was supposed to be something. ;_;
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (571 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
571 KB, 746x982
when the one person i could call ''friend'' became a full blown chad

he'll come back someday, hopefully
>>
>>25574925

Concept of friendship doesn't exist anon, in reality there's no such thing as friends.
>>
>>25577436
well, if we feel, then we're still alove.

*alive
fug
>>
>>25574925
I've gone through different groups of friends since I was a teenager. The groups usually come and go, or rather I join and then leave them. It's fucking weird.

I'm wondering when I'll join my next group.
>>
>>25577591
why?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

(abc)
>>
>>25575145
this is the future i don't want
>>
>>25574925
4u xD
it would bee xtremely painfuuuul xD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.