[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New eggy video What does it mean? https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Eggman smile.jpg (71 KB, 417x509) Image search: [Google]
Eggman smile.jpg
71 KB, 417x509
New eggy video
What does it mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_kIQ75a_g
>Nigger music
>>
>>25572677
Thats not the eggman i was hoping for in my files
I need to sort that shit
>>
It means my hands are continuously raw and bleeding from working 18 hour days
>>
>>25572969
Get some gloves you retard
>>
>>25572984
>>25572969
Also thanks for replying eggy-sama :3
>>
>>25573044
You're welcome familia.
I do wear gloves full of lotion but I have to do so many things that I have to change gloves regularly and it's hard to handle cash with lotion gloves on so I end up not wearing them as much as I should.
>>
>>25573092
Oh, i see you're ahead of me
Just try to wear them more, you really need to take as much care to your body as you can sense you're fucking destroying it on a daily basis
>>
>>25573148
Paid suicide is a pretty alright deal if you ask me to be quite sincere my relation.
It provides an incentive.
>>
>>25573332
I know you're feeling shitty but the few minutes of happyness is worth more than the months of pain you're suffering
>>
File: 1448510821530.jpg (22 KB, 360x390) Image search: [Google]
1448510821530.jpg
22 KB, 360x390
fancy car, eggmeister
>>
I'm not really racist but the nigger's DJs should be destroyed and replaced with synths.

https://youtu.be/IuwxZSIS__4
>>
Fuck off eggtard

you aren't even a robot, just ugly
>>
>>25572969
Surely you don't need to work that damn much. Can't you reduce your expenses? Maybe you should buy Bachelor Pad Economics
>>
>>25573414
>deformed autists aren't robots
Not saying that I am a robot
But I'm just saying
>>
>>25573982
calling yourself an "autist" is just an exercise in memeing. I'd be surprised if you had any mental issues whatsoever.

also why were you in that government vehicle in that video?
>>
>>25574081
calling yourself a "robot" is just an exercise in memeing
>>
>>25574129
autism is a low-tier meme

robot is a top-tier meme

you don't know shit, nigga
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.