[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best job for a robot? >inb4 neet wageslave bullshite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1447635610270.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1447635610270.png
34 KB, 450x367
best job for a robot?
>inb4 neet wageslave bullshite
>>
>>25572617

Factory worker or programmer.

>inb4 no factories senpai
>>
File: 1444179273060.png (40 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1444179273060.png
40 KB, 540x534
>>25572660
>Factory worker
hmmmm
>>
>>25572617
there must be a version of 4chan where robots are fed from a pipeline of work and must solve more than captchas and joke setups. We have untapped resources here.
>>
>>25572617
non-commercial owned butchery.
>>
Because it makes all I need, I wave a sign for 16 hrs total on the weekend. I talk to literally nobody so it's a true hikkikomori job
>>
>>25574166
How do you live on this anon.
>>
>>25572617
Machinist. It's pretty tedious, but I'm satisfied for the time being.
>>
Working at home writing copy. If you write well and find the right employer, the pay's pretty awesome. Plus copywriting is something that looks excellent on a resume. Only problem is that the job is freelance by nature, so you're somewhat fucked in terms of employee rights. They could simply stop giving you work and cut off all contact if they wanted to. But I've not had that experience yet. Plus: holy shit the money's good.
>>
>wholesale delivery driver for a small business
get to:
>listen to your own music all day
>talk to almost no one. the only people you do talk to are in the receiving departments of large stores, and they are pretty much robots too. they barely talk and all would just like to keep to themselves.
>get too keep all the shit you could want in your van and backpack
>eat lots of snacks and drinks
>most receiving docks stop receiving around noon, so you get all your work done before you even get halfway through the day

the only downside
>have to wake up pretty early
but once you get in a routine, it's nothing.
>>
>>25572617
overnight security. just gotta check the doors every half hour or whatever, rest of the time spent shitposting on here and listening to music.]

pays shit tho
>>
File: 1343082181996.jpg (45 KB, 505x478) Image search: [Google]
1343082181996.jpg
45 KB, 505x478
>>25572617

Some kind of technical job where people will put up with you being a loser with no social ability because you have some skill they need.
>>
Studying Electronic and computer engineering, good for a robot? I was going to do finance but I realized that my autism would be an issue because networking is important
>>
>>25572617
>/int/ mod
>/tv/ janitor
>>
>>25574196
Just make sure you get enough sleep.
>>
>>25575398
but that's done for free
>>
>>25574217
I see one or more guys make this claim at every opportunity of such copywrite lyfe so gr8. Yet whenever anyone asks follow-ups on how to get in on this sweet gig, you guys refuse to give helpful details.

>Is copywriting a meme?

Pls prove me wrong, robot.
>>
>>25574289
honestly that sounds great, you don't even need a CDL
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.