[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Japan beta friendly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452205170435.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452205170435.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Is Japan beta friendly?
>>
No. All foreigner trash unless you rich and handsome. You come here is like me come to your house and stomp all over floor wearing mud boot
>>
>>25571567
Nice somebody's faking bad english to be a dick. But to answer your question OP, Japan is extremely xenophobic and even people of their own country that are betas are looked down on in society.
>>
>>25571644
What classifies as a beta there really?
Isn't it encouraged to be single over there?
>>
>>25571710
>Isn't it encouraged to be single over there?

No, they're trying to fight a population decline.
>>
>>25571567
>>25571644
>>25571710
>>25571727
4chan's talking about Japan like they know jack shit again I see

>>25571518
Nowhere is 'beta friendly' exactly, but it's definitely beta livable. As long as you don't mind crowds (and being foreign means getting Looks, but it usually doesn't mean anything) you can go about most days without really having to interact with anyone. You 100% have to know a functional amount of the language, though. It's also great to be able to go buy animu shit whenever you want, and there are always new food places to try if you live in a big city.

Normalfags gonna normalfag, but they'll ignore you and there are ways around them.
>>
>>25571744
this is true, in tokyo you can live very comfortably with a minimal amount of social skills. you can get most things you need from vending machines or 24-hour convenience stores and the anonymity of the big city along with the culture of minding your own business and not being bothersome to others makes it very easy to stay under the radar. in my experience people don't really stare anymore either. foreigners have become a normal sight in tokyo and seeing one doesn't surprise people any more.

outside of the big cities rural japan is very different though. there are more community bonds and social skills are more important. so if you want to live a complete reclusive beta lifestyle in japan (which i don't recommend) tokyo would be the place to go.
>>
>>25571518
You'll still be cucked and mocked by their equivalent of Chad (Akira? Takayoshi?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.