[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hemorrhoids/ here? >itchy butt >take a poop >wipe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1445497694940.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1445497694940.png
171 KB, 374x347
who /hemorrhoids/ here?

>itchy butt
>take a poop
>wipe my ass
>get really deep in there
>blood

what do I do?
>>
>>25569163
get one of those proper pooping foot stools for a start. Western toilets are basically designed for suffering as it turns out. Really, shit will literally slide rite out if you change your poop position, friendo.
>>
>>25569163
Wipe with wet ones instead of tp
>>
>tfw genetic hemorrhoids

Thanks Dad.
>>
i have the same but it's not hemorrhoids it's an anal fissure, basically opens and stays for a while then closes again and opens again and so on
>>
>>25569503
cut down on the anal, degenerate
>>
>>25569215
This. Also, if it is a regular thing for you, consider buying medicated wipes for hemorrhoids. They help relieve the pain.
>>
Me, most of that shit isn't bad but sometimes they get inflamed and wiping is fucking painful but I don't wanna walk around with shitty ass so I have to bear it.
>>
>>25569572
See >>25569555

Apparently this post is too low in content. Huh.
>>
File: I do not want to know more.png (576 KB, 635x511) Image search: [Google]
I do not want to know more.png
576 KB, 635x511
>>25569572
>they get inflamed and wiping is fucking painful but I don't wanna walk around with shitty ass so I have to bear it.

Just use a bidet/shower you anglo barbarians
>>
if blood is getting in poop is poop getting in blood
why am I not sick with poopy blood infections
>>
>>25569669
if its your own poop, is it really that bad? It's just the extra broken down parts of food youve already eaten. the red blood cells probably have no problem with it. Maybe people with AIDs can have complications though.
>>
>>25569669
I googled it and found this on Leddit.

"wounds typically get infected in places that do not have very good blood flow - these places are like seldom policed areas of the city where hooligans (bacteria) can have fun.

there is a lot of blood flow in your rectum - and all of it dumps into the liver - the detoxification center of your body. The combination of these two makes it hard for an infection to grow."
>>
>>25569163
It's not actually the hemorrhoids causing the itching, it's the dry, cracked skin around your butt hole getting shit in the cracks and getting irritated.

Clean your butt with just cold water, no medicated wipes, they will just dry it out even more. Use a dabbing motion rather than a wiping motion. Apply a little mineral oil to keep it from dying out.
>>
File: farting-cat-1.jpg (51 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
farting-cat-1.jpg
51 KB, 600x734
>>25569711

Unless some part of the colon turns into a breeding ground for critters not present elsewhere in the body.
>>
>>25569741
>they will just dry it out even more.
No they don't. You are an idiot.
>>
File: bidet2.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bidet2.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
Yes on the stool. What about a bidet or bidet-like addon to your poop rig? No harsh wipes or rough wiping. Cleanses gently.
>>
>>25569741
>Use a dabbing motion rather than a wiping motion.
sounds like a good way to turn a 5 minute job into an hour job
>>
-Itchy butt
-Pooping
-Want to scratch my butt in the toilet
-Accidentally hand touches the hole
-Sees hands
-Shit, actual shit
>>
>>25570025
If you need 5 minutes to wipe you've got bigger problems.
>>
>>25570063
boy, arent you a retard
>>
>>25569163
Stop sitting on your ass all the time. You might have fewer balloons in your balloon knot
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.