[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally had my first kiss and gf ever, at age 28 >everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ssf.jpg (556 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ssf.jpg
556 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw finally had my first kiss and gf ever, at age 28
>everything was going fine, the perfect relationship basically
>two months fast forward
>she dreams about our future, she tells me she loves me, she asks me (jokingly) if i want to marry her
>two week later
>she breaks up with me because she "does not want a serious relationship at this point in her life"

jesus christ. i thought you guys were kidding, but women really have to ruin everything. it was LITERALLY perfect. better than i could ever imagine. and i knew she felt the same.

why do women change their minds so quickly?
>>
I have no idea OP. Goodluck tho
>>
>>25568969
>the perfect relationship
>2 months

I dont think that even quallifies as a long term relationship?

Where did you meet? Where are you in your life?
>>
>>25568969
they are fucking retarded and only care for themselves.

also, if you wanna keep going, find other women to date. best thing would be to date several cunts at once so if one gets retarded again, you still have some other sidebitch.
>>
Females are incapable of loyalty. It's a really sad truth.
>>
>>25568969
She found someone better. It's really stupid but they're always trying to move up in relationships, so sad that at 28 she still didn't learn her lesson.
>>
>>25569613
she is 20, im 28
>>
The thing is that you gave her commitment too easily.

You have to be very random all the time and don't reveal too much about yourself. Also marriage is the worst decision a person can make.
>>
>>25570072
Then yeah she's at that age. Happened to me too man. Just get sun and some time for yourself. We'll move on.
>>
>>25569613
*and she also said that if she wanted to be in a long term relationship with someone right now, or in the far future, she could imagine noone she'd rather be with than me. like, she said she's not ready yet and thinks that in like 10 or so years she would be. she said i showed her whats possible in a relationship, when someone really has his shit together and tries his best not only for himself, but also for the other person and the relationship as a whole
>>
What was your answer when she asked if you'd marry her? :')
>>
good, i hope she mentally abuses you more you fucking normie scum get outt
fucking orgigianl bs
>>
>>25570072
She's is really young, it's absolutely normal for her to have some fun.

Your are 28 and obviously your are looking for a more serious relationship, maybe you should stick with older girls
>>
>>25570079
i get what you're saying, basically she needs something to conquer as well. if she has it too easy, she'll get bored quickly and has no challenge, won't think i'm worth that much. but why should i fake it? if i'm sure about the person, i'll commit. and she often took steps to commit even more, like i described in op post. and she's told me countless times that i went about it the right way.

>random about yourself
>dont reveal much

this sounds just so fake and like i'm playing a game. i'm an honest man, i say what i feel, show who i am and have pretty much nothing to hide. if that's a problem for a girl ( it wasnt for her), it's on her and not me.

>>25570158
we were in a thermal bath and both had those bangles on that they give you at the entrance you know how they check for how long you've been in there. when she asked me that, i said nothing, looked in her eyes. took my bangle off, put it on her wrist, then took hers off, and put it on my wrist. she said that was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for her. then we both laughed
>>
>>25570298
You sound like a good dude op. Surely you have a picture of mentioned gril?
>>
>>25570481
i'm such a good dude i wont post her. she didnt play me or anything, she was respectful up to the end and wanted very badly to stay friends with me. i told her i needed some distance and a breather for a month, and we haven't written or talked since.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.