[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want a cute feminine bf to hold all the time and nurture and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image_23.jpg (76 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
76 KB, 960x640
i want a cute feminine bf to hold all the time and nurture and squeeze his face into my boobs while we're cuddling and make him call me mommy and I'll call him a good boy and play with his hair and give him handjobs and kiss his forehead
>>
Too bad you are
>black
>fat
>and a man
>>
>>25567874
this is why i cant do this most guys don't deserve it
>>
I know these feels. I think it's the worst when you want this, and all you get is fucking retarded masculine "ayyy girl" douchbags coming on to you.
>>
>>25567837
This is my dream

too bad you don't exist
>>
you had me until "mommy"

why are all the girls who like feminine boys so fucking spastic
>>
>>25568135
Because its a thing for histrionic women that have problems and are more likely than not somewhat attracted to their own gender or prefer a more dominating role, these kinds of relationships end in financial and/or emotional cuck for the boy/man.
>>
>>25567837
smugmommygf.jaypeg
>>
>>25567837
>tfw not feminine
>tfw not bf material
I... What am I even doing in this thread?
>>
>>25567837
Too good to be true, I don't believe you.
>>
ok im trans desu is that a deal breaker
>>
File: Skärmbild (515).png (384 KB, 558x439) Image search: [Google]
Skärmbild (515).png
384 KB, 558x439
you say what? you little bitch
>>
>>25567837
how feminine, I get told I look like a girl fairly often
I know this isn't real, but I'm really lonely
>>
>>25568604
its real but im trans
>>
>>25567837
>tfw gf is doing all of this, up to but not including making me call her mommy

>dick would probably explode the moment she even suggested that I call her that
>>
>>25568628
oh, ok
I hope you find what you're looking for
>>
>>25567837
I'm pretty feminine desu. And I'm attracted to trans if you are trans. I just want to stop being lonely.
>>
>>25567837
Jeez go to a videogamestore and lurk around, most of these faggots are goin there so you just have to make the first move, and this one very bluntly, unless you want them to sperg out and get nosebleeds.

Also the dog picture is very cute, if a dog wouldn't be so much work I'd probably get one.
>>
>tfw you aren't cute enough for something like this
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.