[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life starts at the end of your comfort zone. No shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pleasekillme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pleasekillme.png
48 KB, 500x282
Life starts at the end of your comfort zone.

No shit.
>>
Life must never start if you have no comfort zone.
>>
>>25566212
>Implying I don't have a life inside my comfort zone

Everything is nothing, GTFO normalfag
>>
File: 1441735396130.png (487 KB, 1058x748) Image search: [Google]
1441735396130.png
487 KB, 1058x748
>>25566212
tfw I have no comfort zone
>>
life starts when mummy let me out of her muff
>>
>>25566248
>We have no comfort zone
>Thus no life

Is that so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>25566280
If you have no life how are you typing to me on a Mongolian Pokemon card forum?
>>
File: jnjjjj.jpg (18 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
jnjjjj.jpg
18 KB, 400x215
>>25566354
Because nothing is real.
>>
>Perpetually convincing myself through mental gymnastics that its ok to remain in my comfort zone
>Perpetually eating junk, staying in my dark room in my pajamas avoiding hardship
>Know in the bottom of my heart that this is not the life I want
>Never have enough willpower to actually break out of this cycle and look life in the eyes

Someday..
>>
>>25566398
Have hope, brother.
>>
>>25566398
To do list every day, start with easy stuff you can accomplish, 10 push ups, a motivational seminar, thats what I started doing every day and it help a lot, also gave up on video games for a while.
Try to read 20 pages / 30 minutes per day by the end of the year you will finish like 15-20 books at this pace.
>>
>>25566212

So does that mean life starts at the tip of my cock?
>>
>>25566398
>someday you will have the willpower to break threough...
only to wake up the next day to find out you need to overcome your adversitys each day and not only once
>>
File: a sad.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
a sad.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>25566398
oh boy, I've been feeling this for years. I'm 25 now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.