[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are robots scared of black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18
File: ssssssss.jpg (36 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
ssssssss.jpg
36 KB, 487x365
I mean no one has the balls to call someone a nigger IRL.
Do people on here have an inferiority complex to black people? (Seeing as how submissive white people are to blacks, using anonymity to talk about how much better they are.)
Meanwhile black people are busy rapping in viral videos about all the pussy they get.

lul
>>
>>25564321
I'm not scared of my own race.
>>
whuat
>>
Meaningless physical confrontations are exactly that. I won't call a nigger a nigger to his face because he'll chimp out; I'm not interested in killing anyone.
>>
>>25564321
>he doesn't call niggers, niggers in irl
Faggot
>>
>>25564354
This t b h , not even hard.
Assuming he warrants it.
>>
File: 1442774566481.jpg (4 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1442774566481.jpg
4 KB, 126x121
Don't bump this retarded bait guys. Let op dwell in his own insecurities
>>
>>25564348
meanwhile in your moms basement.
>>
File: snoop_dogg-gal-political.jpg (49 KB, 431x250) Image search: [Google]
snoop_dogg-gal-political.jpg
49 KB, 431x250
>>25564348
>>25564354
>>25564388
Spoken like truly stagnant human beings.
>>
This is what happens when wimps get scared and ask their moms to homeschool them because black people are scary.

Most people on r9k probably insulted a black kid in middle school, got whooped then never went back outside again.
>>
File: 1452167288241.jpg (38 KB, 470x413) Image search: [Google]
1452167288241.jpg
38 KB, 470x413
>>25564321
>black people
Honestly just the unanimous description of them makes them seem unsavory.
There are no real agreeable ways to describe this flock of people except "black" nowadays in the PC world.

Negro's out. African-American is on it's way out, e.t.c.

But "black" people?

Say that to an alien, and see if any of his existing culture would mesh with ours and give him an intrinsic opinion.

Dark is considered the bad antithesis of light as well as you think red is bad and blue is good.
To link a people with a color, a property associated with evil is just game over from the door.

Poor devils TbH.
>>
I'm too scared to say any of this stuff IRL because I know they're stronger than me and I'm sensitive to words.
>>
Do people really not say this shit irl? Even my fucking grandmother will call a nigger a nigger. I guess that's Dixie for ya'. Around here there afraid of us, as it should be.
>>
>>25565013
...Are you possibly a woman?
>>
I have never had a good interaction with a nigger, that being said im the strongest on this board and say nigger alot. Especially as of late with how much shittier niggers are be coming. Especially if a nigger says white boi, cracka, or calls me a nigger. They are terrified of me.
>>
>>25565055
Redneck much, I'm an outgoing person and haven't met a racist person before, the people who have said it before have been other blacks.
>>
>>25565091
> strongest on this board
> say nigger "alot"

Alot isn't an actual word, maybe if you had an education past elementary you'd actually meet interesting people, and I don't mean the homeless shelter you're in right now.

Now it all makes sense, all the racists on this board don't have an education, so they only hang around deadbeats and if the deadbeats they run into are black then they assume all black are bad.
>>
>>25565139
>slang words arent real words
Found the nigger, tell me more about how egyptians were black salty nigger.
>>
>>25565185
I gtg to work now. Peace.
>>
I feel on edge around lower class normies. A lot of blacks fit that bill. Though my country has plenty of whites that like that as well, and other immigrants.
>>
>>25565204
I see you have a sense of humor. The robot must have sensed you were black and not muted you for originality. You can't put gangbanging on your CV. Plus shill posting is your actual job. Keep at it Dartrell maybe one day someone will believe blacks are desirable and successful.
>>
>>25564526
Black people are weak as fuck, I don't care how big your muscles are you can't fight for shit unless you're in a group.
>>
File: 1311037372062.png (332 KB, 633x468) Image search: [Google]
1311037372062.png
332 KB, 633x468
>>25565277
whitey mad as fuck ova here
>>
>>25565095

You're hanging out with the wrong crowd then. If they don't have a pickup, fly the stars and bars, drink shit loads of beer, smoke meth, or shoot guns then you're hanging out with homosexuals.
>>
>>25565277

It's funny because they don't have muscles. Go to any gym, the weakest are always the curlmonkeys hogging the bench. I don't even consider myself especially strong but they think I'm a God for my 5pl8 diddlies.
>>
Yeah like from cockroaches. But it's more disgusted than scared
>>
>>25565421
>>25565416
>>25565277
Coming from the guys who posted the virgin threads.
>>
File: 1444584115298.gif (859 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
1444584115298.gif
859 KB, 400x412
Guys wtf did I say? Just don't respond to this thread and let it sage.
>>
>>25565515
Yes, go back to making threads about how miserable your life is.
>>
File: 1451706598647.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1451706598647.png
174 KB, 265x258
Being a black robot is tough. Luckily I know white robots who lurk here and /pol/ but I literally had to sling dank memes and joke about cucks IRL for the white robots to realize me as one of them. I don't really get along with the stereotypical black dudes, but I love hanging with middle-aged black men. They're just all so based. Meanwhile, black woman just don't really understand how I can be so introverted so they think I'm some serial killer.

Just due to the fact I have irl friends who lurk here and /pol/ made me realize that a lot of /pol/ is being ironic and the rest are edgelord kids who take the irony seriously. They're all pretty chill and normal guys. We try not to talk much of 4chan irl but we definitely sling the memes around occasionally.
WE
>>
>>25565566
>had to sling dank memes and joke about cucks IRL for the white robots to realize me as one of them.
>realize me as one of them.
>>
File: angry.png (643 KB, 1440x808) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
643 KB, 1440x808
>>25565566
You're only a black robot because you don't know how to adapt to society.

> I don't really get along with the stereotypical black dudes.

They aren't the problem, YOU ARE. You're the problem and until you realize that you'll remain a "black robot".

You could get laid an entire a life of happiness if you dropped the BS attitude.
For fuck sake man all you have to do is change your perspective and behavior and you'll escape. boohoo people don't like me for "being myself" when reality is you're only that way because you were programmed by a feminized society, you're beta as fuck because of your childhood predisposing you to that behavior.
If you were around good role models you'll be busy having sex talking about how you don't really get along with the introverted black pussies.

It's the white robots that are screwed, they have an innate hatred towards black people because their instincts cause them to be competitive with other males. The whitey robots on here are from an inferior gene pool and look at black people as another group of people that are preventing them from having the sex they want.

In the same way that people hate women with high number counts, white people innately feel that black people are causing womens behaviors to change and create this slut society. But they tend to perceive their feelings as something else, as just a hatred to black people because "black people suck." when in reality they're just butthurt and salty that no one loves them and they're destined to be cucks.

Get out of here man.
>>
>>25565466

What virgin threads? I just shitpost, I never make my own threads. Did you think anonymous is just one guy who posts a bunch and argues with himself?
>>
File: aku I have no read.gif (54 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
aku I have no read.gif
54 KB, 267x200
>>25565793
Homie went off, for what?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 448x336
I'm a black female robot and it's hard phamily
>>
File: 1442666070689.gif (410 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1442666070689.gif
410 KB, 600x338
>>25565793
What a lame inspirational post. Yes white people just be hating not that black people have lower iq and are more violant and ugglier no it's that we scared because we dindus cool guys. Toplel.
>>
>>25564321
Robots are too scared to say shit to anyone

Hell I can barely order a pizza without sounding beta
>>
>>25565940
>I'm a black female robot
Haram.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>25565977
>got no friend
>white women hate me because I'm not fun
>black women hate me because they think I'm too stuck up
>men don't want me
>when men find out I'm not some sexy rap video ho they lose interest
>>
>>25565940

There's no such thing as black robots or female robots. You're a cumdumpster nigger and nothing more.
>>
>>25565994
Your very existence is haram.
I don't know what to tell you. I offer nothing but your enlightenment.
>>
>>25565976

Those are faggots and incels. Robots are autistic, part of which includes saying whatever the fuck they want to without fear. You literally can't me a robot if you are beta.
>>
>>25566006
you're just being self absorbed and you think you're the only person who can have problems which is probably why you're girlfriendless and a virgin
>>
>>25564321
Scared? No but I avoid them like the plague given there predisposition for violent behavior. Fortunately I live in a wealthy neighborhood so I don't have to worry about them.
>>
Anything naturally fears anything that they do not understand. I don't understand cancer, so i fear it.
>>
>>25566061

Do you think being robot means having problems? Thin in why we say you retarded bitches and coons can't be robots. Also having a girlfriend depends on having a girlfriend, it has nothing to do with letting niggers pretend to be robots, and virginity refers to sexual intercourse, nothing about letting or not letting stupid females post ebin pepe memes.
>>
>implying anyone itt would walk through detroit ghetto at night even the niggas
>>
hahah shut up nigger
>>
>>25566188
what is a robot then?
A whiney white male who is sensitive as fuck?ok i guess im not one then
>>
>>25564348
Suure because you will kill the person you called a nigger and not get your ass beat.
>>
>>25566228

It's not that either. Just lurk moar and maybe you'll get it. If not then just continue lurking, or preferably, kill yourself. You really drag down the average post quality with your ooga booga musings.
>>
>>25564526
>implying niggas didn't call niggas all their peers

senpai
>>
>>25566241

Niggers are known for not being able to fight, and they're particularly susceptible to bullets. No ass beatings, just he wuz a good boy and dindu nuffin.
>>
I'm English so I'm not really afraid of black people. We don't really have the archetypical 'nigger' (except in places like south London where the degenerate youths try and copy the rap culture because they're fucking mongoloids)

We have pretty chill Caribbeans, chill as hell Sikhs and kind of chill 3rd/4th generation Indians. Some of the middle eastern immigrants can be pretty chill. They tend to be the ones who own the corner shops and takeaways and are mostly middle aged men who've been here for years.

The modern crybaby self entitled immigrants can fuck off though. Oh whats that? You escaped war, poverty & death to come here only to start crying because your free accommodation and food aren't good enough?
>>
>>25566265
most of the threads on r9k are meme posts, animal fucking threads and tfw no gf threads.

Explain to me how I'm dragging down the quality of r9k?
>>
>>25566023
you do realize that robots aren't actually autistic? They use it to insult themselves and others they say it because they think they may as well be autistic since they are too beta to function socially
>>
How come black people dominate any sport that has to do with your physical capabilities.

Riiight, where's the undefeated white boxers.

The only thing white people have been dominating is how many virgin QQ threads they can make.
>>
>>25566333

Noone likes your meta bullshit, but good dubdubtrips.

The fact that your posts are worse than beastposting and tfwnogf should have been an eye opener. Meme posts are the best part of /r9k/. If you hate memes and writing quality posts so much why don't you just go back to reddit and stay there?
>>
>>25566406

That makes no sense though. Beta and autistic are very different. I don't call ice cream pizza just because ice cream melts. Where does the comparison even come from?

Robots are definitely autistic. We've just been raided by incel wizards and the reddit tourists somehow think incels are cool now.
>>
>>25566457
What is it about my posts that are worse?
>>
>>25565793
>If you were around good role models you'll be busy having sex talking about how you don't really get along with the introverted black pussies.

Ummmmmmmmm, that's precisely the reason someone becomes a black robot in the first fucking place you massive mong.
>>
File: 1314412856668.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1314412856668.png
272 KB, 408x469
>>25565091
>that being said im the strongest on this board
>>
>>25566517

For starters, the fact they are written by you.
>>
>>25566188
How can you be this delusional? Blackbots are a real thing. Forget that black roastie she isn't a robot. Robots have severe mental issues thats why they are robots. Being shunned and ridiculed by society. Introverted and has social anxiety. I'm not even a shitskin but you are being self absorbed senpai. Any races has robots some just have less robots and some have more.
>>
>>25566650
Your argument doesn't make any sense. I thought white people were suppose to be smart...
>>
>>25566499
The comparison comes from not being able to function properly like I said some can't get jobs and still live with their parents at age 27 because they are too socially anxious to get through a job interview. They are so limited by their anxiety all they can do is sit at home and post like how autists can only sit at home and do nothing

Robots being autistic is a meme. to say they actually have it is absurd
>>
>>25566587

We should all compare e-stats to see who is strongest.
>>
Its not really being scared of black people, but more so society. The reason moat white people are afraid to say nigger isnt becauae of what blacks will do, but because of society's judgement and shit.
>>
>>25566241
If i could win i'd risk jail and if i couldn't win i'd get injured.
It's a risk with no chance of gaining anything.
>>
>>25566751
Intriguing, what you got?
>>
>>25566457
>>>/s4s/ for "dank" memes
>>
>>25564321
When I was at school I called a black kid "chocolate pudding" we still became friends
>>
>>25566839

>>>/whirlstar/ for being dank female black bots
>>
>>25566674
Its because you are a girl. Its that obvious
>>
>>25566859

Funny, because I called one poopoo and we didn't become friends.
>>
File: wtfisthisidont even.jpg (47 KB, 249x498) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisidont even.jpg
47 KB, 249x498
>>25566859
And why wouldn't they? Everybody likes chocolate pudding Anon.
>>
>>25565566
>has friends
>kisses up to white masters with memespouting

You're just a slave and a normie, pls kill yourself
>>
>>25565793
Please never post again.
You don't know what it's like to be a nlsvk robot.
You literally just said all black men are alpha and we're crybabbies not living to our roles if not.
Fuck you
I didn't choose to have depression.
I didn't choose to have crippling anxiety.
I didn't choose to be uglier than sin.
I didn't choose to be mute.
I didn't choose to have abusive parents.
Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1451861711868.jpg (12 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1451861711868.jpg
12 KB, 291x343
>>25564321
i'm scared of all people
>>
>>25565940
>black female robot
Lol
More like
>self hating bedwench weeb waiting on my Aryan Chad cus I'm so much better than everyone

Black women are truly the worst.
I wouldn't fuck one if I was paid to.
>>
>>25567191
Being me is hard and it doesn't have anything to do with relationships or my race
>>
File: 1451726448123.jpg (169 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1451726448123.jpg
169 KB, 490x604
>>25566327
>chill as hell Sikhs
The Sikh Internet Defense Force is really fucking bad at hiding themselves.
Literally any time a Sikh is mentioned, it's accompanied by some soft landing like "Sihks are bro tier!"
You're just as bad as Persians insisting they're white.
>>
>>25567234
Lol, keep lying, stupid whore.
Black """" fembots""" are worse than the neighborhood thot.
At least the thot doesn't pretend to be something she isn't.
You're just a self hating racist and you constantly try to prove how "not black" you are, in hopes of more white friends/bfs
>>
File: thisisyou.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>25567156
Boohoo your life, you proved my point though pal. All your shit is things that can be fixed, changed. You can act on it and it's possible for you to escape your shitty life.

But no, in 20 years you're still going to be here crying and whining about your life arguing with people that they don't understand.

Stay here, stay down, stay a bitch.
Soon your wish will become a reality and you'll be too old to make a change and all you're left with is regret.

If you had real friends, they'd beat the shit out of you for spouting about that crap and force your ass outside until you change.
>>
>>25567275
Naw I don't try to prove how not black I am. I blast drake and future and my car and have a head full of 18 inch box braids.

But I'm still lonely with no friends and no one gives a shit about my life.
>>
>>25567419
>in my car*
>>
>>25567397
>If you had real friends, they'd beat the shit out of you for spouting about that crap and force your ass outside until you change
Except I have no friends, don't even have any family anymore.
It's just me and my cat.

>depression can be fixed
Please do tell, oh wise one. If you have this magical cure to depression, sell it to the masses and make billions.
I've tried everything under the sun. I even paid a shit ton to go on a ayahuasca spirit quest in Peru. All it gave me was hppd and a renewed sense of wanting to die.
I've tried exercise, even became a semi professional mma fighter, tried learning an instrument, religion, health and dieting, volunteering, etc.
The only cure is death.
Yet I keep struggling because I can't leave my cat. Once she dies, I'm out.

I hope I'm dead in 20 years tbqhwyf
>>
>>25567397
Give a black man those problems and see how they handle it
>>
>>25567419
Not him, but please be my gf.
You'll have to drop the shit taste and listen to Yeezy tho.
Drake's best song is Trophies or Underground Kings desu
>>
>>25567419
>look I'm so black i have braidz and listen to #wattba
Yup, just so you can be exotic and normie enough for your Aryan masters
>>
>Working in warehouse
>90% illegal black immigrants
>Get moved to picking line and I'm the only white boy
>Big black man in front starts taking in Nigga and grunting
>He starts getting more aggressive and beating his chest like a silverback
>Have no idea what I've done to upset him
>He gets pulled and called into the supervisors office
>I just assumed he didn't like white boys
>I was told it was because I took/used his pen
>>
>>25567544
I'm not sad because I can't have a white bf but why should I be loyal to black people? They're the reason I'm so fucked up in the first place.

>>25567523
Nah you wouldn't want me forreal real
>>
>>25567740
Why wouldn't I want you "forreal real"?
You don't like blackbots?
>>
>>25567505
I was diagnosed with clinical depression and now I don't feel an ounce of it. I used to take medicine for over 10 years and therapy. I'm speaking solely from experience. I no longer take medicine or therapy.

Depression is as impossible to get over as it is to convince an atheist to become Christian.

If that makes sense to you, it's that it is possible for you to not be depressed. But it truly comes down to perspective and I don't know you enough to know if I can change your perspective.

I'm an atheist, and I find some people to be a lost cause to convince them to stop believing in their religion. It's not that atheism is impossible it's just it's that difficult to change some peoples perspective.

It's case by case and requires a lot of involvement on my end. Escaping depression is easily one of the most difficult psychological developments a human being can undergo based on what's causing it.

It is possible for someone to be depressed about being a virgin, and the depression itself causes even more depression, even if they lost their virginity they'd still be depressed.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to get over depression if you think you can't get over it. Any attempt I make at helping you would be futile.
Anyway this post tells you nothing other than I know what kind of work is needed to get out of your hellhole. And I'll be honest, some people have no chance of escaping depression, they have no friends.. no family to support them and they're a wagecuck there's too much negativity in their life and their only hope is to backpack the fuck out and that's not guaranteed.
>>
>>25567817
Men don't like me at all
>>
How can you have an inferiority complex to people you're better than? That's the stupidest shit I've read all day. I'm afraid of blacks and anybody smart will feel the same way. People who don't enjoy being robbed, raped, beaten or killed should be afraid of blacks.

>b-but not all blacks are the same
Well guess what? The good blacks are afraid of blacks too.
>>
>>25567872
Why not let me try at least?
Girls don't like me either desu
>>
>>25567878
>"good black people"

Wtf I'm not afraid of black people
>>
>>25567846
>And I'll be honest, some people have no chance of escaping depression, they have no friends.. no family to support them and they're a wagecuck there's too much negativity in their life and their only hope is to backpack the fuck out and that's not guaranteed.

That's literally me, worst for word.

What's this technique to get out of depression?
You describe it like the synopsis of some self help book, aka a lot of hollow promises and anecdotes.

And yes, I'm an atheist. Or an agnostic.
Idk, I don't really think about it.
>>
>>25567903
>I'm not afraid of black people
PART
OF
THE
PROBLEM
CONFIRMED
>>
>>25567942
im black, I was raised around black people, I know what not to say and do around black thugs. Why would I be scared of them?
>>
"wahhh you're not as miserable and pathetic as me therefore you're not a robot" - the thread.
>>
>>25567968
Whatever, bud. When the day of judgement comes, you'll join them regardless.
>>
>>25564321
Is this from Pokemon?
>>
>>25568012
Digimon
Pokemon only had Brock, who's probably just some SEA fuccboi
>>
>>25567191
>More like
>>self hating bedwench weeb waiting on my Aryan Chad cus I'm so much better than everyone

THIS
All these "black fembots" are just bedwenches trying to peacock for skinnyfat white guys on here
>>
>>25564321
why the fuck would i be scared of blacks are you retarded
>>
>>25568052
>btw im a nigger
>>
>>25568048
Not the previous black femanon in the thread but I'm not a self hating black person and I don't even like white guys very much. I prefer darker skinned men from middle eastern countries.
Not everone is the same.
>>
>>25567934
It's not a technique, do you know what a placebo is? You can experience the opposite of that, which is what leads to clinical depression.

I don't know enough about you, you could be experiencing a natural reaction to injustice.

It is possible for someone to be sad about something and the sadness causes their entire mood to change, and because they're sad they think negative thoughts. Those negative thoughts have the impact of a nocebo (opposite of placebo) the nocebo will make them feel worse and worse. Now they're feeling sad because they were sad. Now that they're thinking negative everything is being viewed in a negative light and the nocebo is expanding.

Until I know about you, I can't really say much of anything. But if you are having this kind of affect on you. You need to abandon ship. Quit your job, cut off contact with all/most people you know, and start a new life.

That's the fastest/most effective solution. If it's insecurities then you have a different story.
Anyway I'd have to learn about you before saying anything, I'm probably jumping to conclusions. but if you even believe for a moment that you can get over depression, then there will be hope for you.

Believing that it's impossible actually makes it harder on you, you might consciously think that's not happening.. but it's still impacting you subconsciously. Trust me it is IMPOSSIBLE to make progress when you think you can't get over it.
>>
>robots are so afraid of blacks that they avoid the thread

I don't blame them. Why can't there be a board just for blacks? /nig/ or something.
>>
>>25564321
This looks like copypasta. I've been around nigger since I was young. We just find them annoying because they shitpost like you are doing right now.
>>
I'm black and afraid of black and white women (except for my mom). Also I feel inferior to the very tall white guys because they all look like slave owners or nazis. Black women because every time I walk past them I know they're talking about me under their breath because thats just how black women are; they're natural bullies. I'm afraid of white women because they always clutch their purse and walk on the other side of the street making me feel like a bad person and if you deal with white women it's bad news.
>>
>>25568285
>Black women because every time I walk past them I know they're talking about me under their breath because thats just how black women are; they're natural bullies. I'm afraid of white women because they always clutch their purse and walk on the other side of the street making me feel like a bad person and if you deal with white women it's bad news

Found a real blackbot.
Black women are vicious.
White women will make you feel guilty for being in their vicinity.
Avoid all roast
>>
>>25568285

You know those "black power" black girls that wear catlike glasses and shiny purple lipstick? I hate those because they always give me some bitchy look.
>>
>Another "Let's talk about black people" thread.
>>
I have like one black friend. Oftentimes I don't call him by his name I just say NIGGA, as an act of dominance.

It's pretty ok, he's closeted as hell and I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me so he'll never be chimping out
>>
>skinny white dude
>sharing apartment with two black guys
>calling them nigga whenever I want, even in public
>ain't no problem
>>
>>25568915
You forgot the part where you let them and they're squad fuck your faggot white ass and breed you
>>
>>25568965
>you'll never share an apartment with two guys in exchange for being their breeding slave
>>
>>25565566
Ayo so hol up, hol up.......
So, you be sayin
We wuz kingz an shiet?
>>
>>25569074
>you'll never watch mystery.jpg get BLACKED

general bad BLACKED feels thread?
>>
>>25566792
Im sure if there are witnesses, things wont go as negativly as you think.
>>
only fat girls can be black fembots, if you look like jhene aiko you are automatically entitled to a life of greatness and good fortune
>>
>>25569842

No female or nigger can ever be a robot, no matter how much you want to be considered a robot. Go back to having aids or using twitter or whatever it is you niggers like doing.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.