[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male g spot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 300x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 300x540
http://www.astroglide.com/blog/what-is-the-male-g-spot-/

Men have a g spot in there ass. Everyone knows that men orgams harder when they have their prostale stimulated. More and more men are enjoying getting pegged in the ass.

R9k are ok with this. Its not gay of its your wife or gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 450x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 450x827
>>25564155
Well here is my story.

I married my husband a few years ago. Our sex life got boring so we tried bdsm. He is a sub so he turned into my little bitch boi. He eats my pussy and ass and then i lube up his butt and fuck him in the ass. Its not gay r9k you should try it up the ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 441x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 441x550
>>25564155
Has anyone do it i. Their ass before? What happen and what wasthe result? Did you enjoy it?

Would you like to find you g spot r9k
>>
>>25564155

How fucking new are you? Everyone knows touching penis is gay as fuck. Prostate stimulation is the only way to go.
>>
>>25564155
I have always wanted to try taking it up the ass. Im glad that of its a woman its not gay.
>>
>>25564171
So how do i get my gf to fuck me in the ass? I mean how do i ask? I want my boipussy to get used but i dont want her to think im a homo.!
>>
>>25564201
So have you ever taken it up the ass before? What was it like? Did you like it? Its not gay tho right?
>>
How do you even find a woman who likes it?
>>
>>25564256
I am women that likes to fuck my husband in the ass. Its actually quite easy. Most girls like having power over their man.
>>
>>25564218
Just bring it up. If she really loves you she will fuck you in the ass like a good bitch boi. That is what you want you dirty man whore slave
>>
>>25564299
Bullshit. Most woman are submissive as fuck. I even doubt you are really a woman and not a troll
>>
>>25564233
Not him but i tried. It felt good but i couldn't cum without using my hands. However i ordered a g spot massager thing that vibrates so i'll try with that as most men could get a prostate orgasm with it.
And no i don't think it's gay because i don't want a cock in my ass, i don't want to suck one and i'm not attracted to men.
>>
>>25564218
If you are with her and had sex with her and both of you are attracted to each other i doubt she would think you are a homo.
>>
Woman are not into subfags who like to take it up the ass. That's why they all want a Chad and not robots.
>>
File: 1358180225370.jpg (20 KB, 405x384) Image search: [Google]
1358180225370.jpg
20 KB, 405x384
>This thread

Can you faggots even be any gayer?
>>
>>25564349
Nigga if you like it up the ass ur gay asfuck
>>
>>25565021
Thats what i said nothing but fucking homos in here g. Nigga how you know u likd it up the ass unless a nigga fucked u in the ass baka faggots
>>
File: brothel menu.jpg (70 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
brothel menu.jpg
70 KB, 750x500
>>25564155
I'd be fine with a girl playing with my butt. But getting railed by a girl with a strapon isn't my idea of a good time.

Besides most girls are passive by nature, men are the fuckers and girls are the fuckees, its probably hard to find a girl who would even want to take such a dominant role.
>>
>>25564155
it's not gay if its your bf either
>>
>>25565133
>if you are not a self-starter stay at home and jack yourself off

kek
>>
File: 1444253167996.gif (684 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444253167996.gif
684 KB, 500x375
I like to fap to pegging but I don't think I could take a full size dildo irl
>>
my gf just yesterday fucked me in the ass. we were lying in bed and she started rubbing my asshole and asked if i wanted her to finger me. I said sure and then she eventually took out a dildo once i was warmed up and fucked my ass with it. It was a really good time and she wants to keep doing it
>>
Honestly if you're into that, just pay a whore to do it. I wouldn't trust a normal woman to do it and keep it on the dl
>>
>>25564155
Nice digits m8tey
Check'd em
>>
>>25564155
>being fucked in the ass
I dont care if it feels good your a fucking faggot for doing this.
>>
LOL don't fall for this shit you dumb faggots, white women do this as a test to see if you're a bitch. Even if she says she's cool with it, the moment she's fucking your like that, her view of you will change. She WILL lord it over you in fights, and chances are your image will be shattered in her eyes.
>>
>>25566115
Congrats, you're a bitch now, prepare to get cucked later down the road. You failed the test.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.