[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever cut yourself? Do you still do it? For what purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Have you ever cut yourself? Do you still do it? For what purpose? For attention, to prove something, or muh pain?

I tried once. I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't a coward and that I could take the pain. I did it after an hour of hesitating and couldn't take the pain well at all.
>>
The other day I had to dig into my hand with a knife to get a splinter out. Theres no way I could bleed my arm.
>>
only once about 2 weeks ago
really no idea why and I dont plan on doing it again
I always thought cutters were faggots and I hope It doesn't noticeably scar
>>
I used to
I don't know
I let shit fester in my mind, now
It only shows up in my dreams
I've sacrificed my inner world to make myself look good for you
And I'm gonna pay for it for a very long time

I wish I still had the perspective that made me cut, truthfully, OP. Now I don't even understand why I would do it.
>>
>>25563996
>Have you ever cut yourself?
i did it for a little bit early in hs. not for attention, to prove anything.. more just to take my mind off things.
>Do you still do it?
no
>For what purpose?
Keep my mind off things, it was more or less soothing in the moment for whatever reason. but sometimes like if it was my thigh, it would burn like shit the next day when i had to go out and about, from the pants rubbing the cuts.

still have scars that i hope wouldnt medically dq me from service but thats real doubtful.
>>
>>25563996
>Have you ever cut yourself?

Yes.

>Do you still do it?

In a token way.

>For what purpose?

To privately assert refusal to concede hopelessness after being wrong.
>>
>>25564103
>being wrong
*being WRONGED
>>
Wooooooow so much degeneracy man this is it this is the final thread where I leave you r9k... You're all bunch of fucking low lives edgy faggots
>>
>>25564157
If I reported this post, would the mods delete it for violating >>>/global/rules/6 or >>>/global/rules/2?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Usually just to upset and manipulate girls I'm in relationships with
>>
>>25564190
You are one of those people who cut over the same spot. I never did that because I was afraid I wouldn't control as well the damage to scar tissue, which is softer than normal skin.
>>
How do I gain the courage to cut myself?

I don't want to feel like a coward all the time.
>>
>>25563996
<Have you ever cut yourself?
Yes, I did it for about 2 weeks and then stopped when I made a cut too deep that wouldn't stop bleeding and required stitches.

I started off with burning, then went to cutting, and now I'm back to burning.

>Do you still do it?
See above, but no for cutting, yes for self-harm in general.

>Purpose?
Punishment, emotional release, the rush, and I kind of like the pain. Sharp and incredibly intense, but short lasting which is fucking awesome. Can't stand chronic pain though.

My left forearm is quickly becoming one giant scar and by the end of the academic year, I'm hoping it will be horribly disfigured at which point I'll move to the upper arm until the same happens, then right arm, etc.
>>
>>25564268
I find it very hard to do unless I'm mad.

>>25564309
Post pictures.
>>
>>25563996
I've been a cutter off and on for about 8 years, maybe longer I can't remember exactly but I was 11. at first it was for attention because this group of emo kids I wanted to fit in did it as a fad, and I was like "if they see they'll ask me about it and we can relate" but I tried to be cool and nonchalant about it and wear wristbands, so if they did see them they weren't gonna bring it up lol so that was pointless. I kept doing it after that because I liked it and my mom and aunty both got mad at me when they found out, maybe they were sad or angry or whatever but they were pissed. 2 of my cousins did it too so that's how it all came to life, we were a cutting cult lol. I pretty much always hid it though in the hopes that maybe someone cool would be like, "hey what's with those marks you're a deep person aren't you? you've felt a lot of pain, let me ease your pain by falling in love with you" a popular girl did ask me about them one time and I could have made a friend, I sperged out instead and now she's a whore. I'll never have that opportunity again, anyway the popular girls found out and confronted me about it and I just made some excuse. Idk ever since then nobody really asks me about it or cares enough about me to bring it up, so there. you guys are all lucky you're white and popular with friends so people can check in on you and genuinely mean it
>>
>>25563996
I was tempted to once, just to see what would happen

Decided against it because when I visualized it I was using a knife and I didn't want to go very deep. (the look of deep cuts just scares me for some reason)
>>
>>25563996
Did it with a box cutter in high school because I was an angsty bitch. It felt nice. You can still see the scars. I don't think I'll ever do it again though. I enjoy testing my pain limits though because they seem pretty high.
>>
i had suicide thoughts, was drug addicted.
Demons make you think these thoughts are your own, they just pull the strings, they're clever and sneaky.
once i truly, wholeheartedly dovoted myself,
Jesus cleaned me completely. Now i'm a fully functional human being, after years, Jesus prepared a christian girlfriend
He loves your soul.
I will answer serious questions.
>>
>>25564827
jesus fucked my ass once
>>
>>25564827
Same, actually. Used to be addicted to heroin and cutting myself about twice a day, until I did acid for the first time and found the lord. I began going to church and found a nice, Catholic mommygf. 4 inches taller than me, seriously supportive and loving, and a year younger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.