[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/torian here Friendly reminder that you will suffer less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
/his/torian here
Friendly reminder that you will suffer less once you realize that Jesus loves you and died for your sins.
He will be your companion and take away your feeling of loneliness. He will be your might fortress in times of dispair.

Why aren't you a Christian yet, /r9k/?
>>
>>25563652
>died for your sins
How are my sins related to his death.
>>
>>25563652
Blah blah, heard it a thousand times already
>>
If I wanted a false sense of hope/security I would take LSD
>>
Because I was never raised with religion, and find the concept of an omnipotent omnipresent God very implausible.

Otherwise, I would absolutely love to be a Christian, the devoted ones have a strength and conviction that I admire.
>>
>>25563652
If he loves me, why doesn't he give me a gf?
>>
>>25563772
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_theism
This may or may not be of intrest to you
>>25563663
Jesus died to compensate for Original Sin, so that you can go to Heaven if you embrace him and live a virtuous life.
>>25563706
Psychedelic drugs can take us closer to God.
>>
decided to read manga rather than the bible and haven't had any problems so far
>>
>>25563772
I have a lot of respect for you anon, it's a rare sight that these threads don't get swarmed with >kike on a stick and the like. Your virtuous attitude is exactly what Christ advocated
>>
>>25563652
I can tell you from experience that this is horseshit. The time I spent as a Christian was awful.
>>
>>25563968
he don't give you a gf because you don't know how to use it!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.