[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest /r9k/. How weird am I for being a 20 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1452144181018.gif (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452144181018.gif
9 KB, 400x400
Let's be honest /r9k/.
How weird am I for being a 20 year old khv?
Do most kids really lose it before they're 16?
>>
20 is the point of no return
enjoy becoming a wizard
>>
>>25563319
>Do most kids really lose it before they're 16?
For western men, not any more. A lot of men in their 20s I know are virgin and they look pretty average. From my 20 man study group only one has a girlfriend. A lot of people are bitter and frustrated.

Society is completely fucked.
>>
>>25563319
It is not unusual for men. Women however will all lose their virginity to the local Chad.
>>
>>25563400
That's where we come in (arabs).
We'll fix Europe fertillity problem.
>>
>>25563319
Pretty weird.
Yes.
Just accept it.
>>
>>25563400
society needs a reset because men gave women too much power and female hypergamy is out of control. Women are just running away from men and marrying the government. The government is now the top alpha male who gives them protection and provides for them. Something has to change so men have value in this society again.
>>
File: ......png (163 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
......png
163 KB, 1024x576
>>25563319
There was a classmate, who was one year younger than me, he was fat and ugly his face looked like some kind of fish but he was overly confident and arrogant he had many female friends, he lost his virginity at 15 with a 20yo beautiful whore and he got a girlfriend shortly after, he's probably married right now, while here I am KHHV and 26yo.

You are late, OP.
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>25563523
Yep, the government provides women the safety nets so that they do not have to settle down with a man. In trade women give them the leftist vote which puts even more power in women and less in men. All men are good for are to be extorted by the government to create a resource transaction from man to woman without any services provided.
>>
>>25563546
Confidence>looks

I've had at least 1 girl confess to me every year since I hit puberty. Im 20 now and have 0 experience with women. I either reject them or give up with the ones I do like. I have no ability to meet girls so I just wallow in self pity and loneliness
>>
>>25563400
you must know some pretty big losers. out of everyone I know who is over 18 there is only 1 virgin. and it's me.
>>
>>25563319

I'm 25 and still virgin, I have a 13 cm pencil dick so I'm deathly afraid of sex.
>>
>>25563345
Call me a normie, but I lost my virginity at 21. Not to a prostitute either.

I assume most of this board is from the US, I am scandinavian. I don't know how much easier/harder losing your v-card is over there in burgerland. Most of the shit people post about the "fairer" sex doesn't seem to apply where I live.
>>
>>25564216
>Most of the shit people post about the "fairer" sex doesn't seem to apply where I live.
Such as?
>>
>>25563319
It's not weird when you're super introverted. I didn't have any romantic contact til I was 21 because I didn't fit in anywhere in my super conservative bumfuck hometown. Went to college, accidentally hooked up and fell in love with classmate after working on multiple projects together at 21. Been together for three years.

It can happen to you too. Just be nice.
>>
>>25565729
t. betabux
>>
>>25563445
What happens when feminism happens again whwn Islam takes over? Theres no more replacement religions. Its not like woo religions want nuclear families.
>>
>>25563445
Auschwitz is going to get reopened, enjoy the gas in your and your children's loungs, you filthy degenerate
>>
>>25565729
>It can happen to you too. Just be nice.
And at least look average. If you are ugly AND introverted you are essentially fucked.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.