[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is love anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451845592664.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451845592664.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
What is love anon?
>>
>>25562845
Baby don't hurt me.

original post
>>
>>25562845
what is the basis of this picture?
>>
bb dun hut m
>>
tendies, beer, and a fresh bottle of hand lotion
>>
>>25562886

Le fedora reductionism XD
>>
File: image.gif (817 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
817 KB, 550x309
>>25562845
Something unobtainable to the majority of the users in this board
>>
one of the strongest feels out there, stronger than the feeling of addiction, self preservation, fear, hopelessness, name a feel and love will undoubtedly be more intense. So intense it could make a person give up the entire world, their entire world, give up anything and everything to preserve and protect it. Its a feel that can null and void reason and logic which can make it very destructive, its unexplainable and probably all powerful. True love that is, no silly teenage crush or strong infatuation. Its reciprocal, undying, unconditional and to the involved parties, probably everlasting onto this life and the next.
>>
>>25562945
I felt that once in a dream, I fell deeply and utterly with a girl in my mind.

I wish I can feel that once again in the real world.
>>
>>25562879
Ever had a dream where you're trying to run but you can't and it feels like you're moving through wet cement
>>
It's the most natural human feeling, but also it is easily overpowered by negative emotions. Love is the only feeling left when you let go of fear and sadness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.