[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a good person.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cormac.jpg (67 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cormac.jpg
67 KB, 480x360
Be a good person.
>>
K....NOPE SCREW YOU :^)
>>
be only good to yourself
>>
assholes have gfs and sweet lives so why should i care about being a good person
>>
>>25562825
Everyone is a good person in the sense that ultimately, everyone cares about his/her own comfort, and it can't be wrong to do what makes one happy.
>>
i thought that was enver hoxha at first
>>
>>25562825
>>25562867
don't be good with anyone, not even yourself
>>
>>25562903
majority of good people have positive lives, most who are bad have negative lives, but you choose to focus on the few who happen to be vile and "successful" in your mind? You a gambler are you? Liking these odds eh.
>>
>>25563047
be rude with everyone and hate them as much as you can
do evil deeds
>>
It doesnt help really.
>>
>>25563078
I'd rather be happy
>>
>>25563086
it's not supposed to help, you're not supposed to expect anything
>>
>>25563047
most assholes have good lives, the theory that there is somehow karma or you reap what you sow is bullshit

happiness has nothing to do with being a good person
>>
I cant be good or bad if I seclude myself from other people
>>
>>25563120
yes
we have to hate everyone else and ruin their lives
>>
>>25563120
positive people are happy, negative people are unhappy. ill deeds just fills a person with negativity, its not about karma its just human nature. You think a person who lies, cheats and steals, swears, full of hate and rage is going to be happy as the kind soul? No chance lance.
>>
>>25563213
again, feeling happy and positive has nothing to with being a kind or good person, its an emotional state of the brain linked to certain chemicals. Assholes and shitbags are often very happy in their own bubble, in fact they usually have low empathy which makes it easier for them to feel good.
>>
No such thing as a good person. All humans are shit. It's not until we realize this that we can progress as a species.
>>
>>25562866
Fuck you, why are you such a demon?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.