[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what's keeping you from killing yourself? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 233833.jpg (31 KB, 450x578) Image search: [Google]
233833.jpg
31 KB, 450x578
Robots, what's keeping you from killing yourself? I'm trying to figure it out myself.
>>
>>25562764

Three things:

I'm crazy terrified of drowning. I used to fantasize about jumping off the Washington Avenue Bridge like John Berryman but when I actually went to go try I couldn't do it because I didn't want to drown.

I get bad vertigo. It played into the bridge jump a bit but a few months later I planned to jump off a building. I was sitting on the window ledge and got crazy dizzy, it gave me just enough time to change my mind.

I like to see shit. Since then I've gotten on some better drugs and had some counseling and started to remember how much wonder and beauty I used to find in the little things. The little ridges on fly legs and the way that walking on frozen snow in a meadow at night feels like being on the moon and the hollow spot in my floor that makes a satisfying percussive sound whenever I step on it and even just feeling of waking up in the morning, rolling over, and falling asleep again. I'm depressed and I'm bored and I often drink too much but there is so much to see and I want to be around to look at it.
>>
File: 1437819544481.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1437819544481.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>25562764
maybe I am going the be dead, from my motorcycle. so I don't need to kill myself.
next week I get it.

also the hope it's get better, and sometimes it is so not yet.
>>
Physics when you boil it down. A system wants to retain the state it is in. For you to kill yourself (the system) would mean changing the state of the sytem to a nullified position. Not only does that require a lot of energy but it is also hard-wired into living sytems not to self-terminate. So a better question is to ask, why should you self-terminate? What advantage does it bring to you considering the effort invovled?
>>
>>25562764
i wanna hear the next grimes album
>>
File: 1441807337630.jpg (88 KB, 960x754) Image search: [Google]
1441807337630.jpg
88 KB, 960x754
You are OP
You are the one light in my life that keeps me alive
>>
I have too many people who depend on me. I'd love nothing more than to get off this ride but I just can't do it. I can't destroy their entire world and stain their blissful lives with my cowardice.
>>
If I kill myself, something amazing will probably happen soon afterwards, and I'll fucking miss it.
>>
I taught myself to be positive in the face of adversity, plus I got hobbies I sincerely enjoy and plenty of friends whose company I love. :3
>>
I've given up in the sense that I know everything i'll ever do never really means anything.
So, if ever I find myself in a tight spot, I know I can always GTFO of that predicament because I will never take myself or life seriously anymore and will always move to where life is easier. That way, I can even laugh at the absurdity of my condition and just continue living, always looking for an easier way out in the realm of the living.
>>
>>25562764
I like myself way too much.
also I still live in illusion that one day I will have qt gf and everything will be as it should be.
but if I was sure that this will never happen I would just go on on rampage. like if I was terminally ill or something I would just go out and stab one faggot that have beaten my friend few years ago. I am from small city not hard to stalk him out. not a single fuck that it would be under surveillance camera or in front of other people. I would just stab him, cut his head off and throw it into trash can.
>>
>>25562764
because there is nothing after.
Live as long as you can and kill everyone else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.