[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm 21 >tfw I don't feel like an adult >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1450660099466.jpg (87 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450660099466.jpg
87 KB, 720x960
>tfw I'm 21
>tfw I don't feel like an adult
>tfw I haven't ever felt my age

Why in the Hell do I have perpetual Peter Pan-style Autism, /r9k/? This is becoming unbearable.
>>
Because people don't feel like adults until you start to take care of yourself on your own and no one else is there to help

When you're 21 you're still probably living at home and depending on your parents to live
>>
File: 1452026432826.jpg (30 KB, 608x456) Image search: [Google]
1452026432826.jpg
30 KB, 608x456
>24
>feel exactly the same as i did when i was 15
>>
If its so unbearable then do the adult thing and fix it. You want to feel like a mature adult then act like one. Set adult goals and make adult decisions to attain those goals.
>>
>>25562508

you dont feel like an adult till you are 28 and you look back on your wasted youth
>>
>>25562585
You only wasted your youth if you're a failed normie who chased pussy and didn't get any instead of doing things you liked
>>
>>25562508
You don't feel like an adult until two things happen
>You're completely independent
>You have a dependent
>>
Became an adult at 17 when I moved out, became a giant fucking kid at 21 when I moved back in.

>being an adult, not even once
>>
Being 21, 24, 28 or 30 has nothing to do with how "adult" you are.

Becoming adult is taking responsibilities, and that might include being able to take care of yourself and/or others.

What is your current situation, anon? Where do you live and what do you do during the week?
>>
dude im 25
sometimes i feel like an adult
sometimes i feel like a fucking manchild
sometimes i touch myself in the mirror and flex
life is stupid
>>
>>25562508
I have the same. But I also look like I'm still 14 to be fair.
>>
>>25562524
Not true, i moved to whole nother country and i still feel like i'm a kid
>>
>>25562508
I came to that pic yesterday. It was in the jewfu thread (excellent thread).
>>
>>25562681
I like you m80.
>>
>>25564081
>jewfu thread
hey have archive link?
>>
>>25562508

You're only 21, dipshit.

You were still a teenager 2 years ago. It's not an immediate change, it happens over time as you gain more independence.
>>
File: 0676 - jN3bg6w.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
0676 - jN3bg6w.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>25562508
>26 manchild reporting in (27 in february)
I still have same thinking and priorities when I was like ~17.
Im wagecuck cyborg that don't fit in with those normies coworkers. I spend most money on my PC gaming rig, games, and fast foods + some onaholes, prostate massegers etc.

All my free time I spend on a computer watching cartoons/anime and playing vidaya or fapping to weird hardcore hentai/MLP pr0n
>>
>25yo

i feel the same way OP
>>
>>25564888
living the dream, i love you anon
>>
>>25564888
>Living the dream anon
I want this lifestyle when I get to your age, do you still live with mummy or have you moved out? Also how do you deal with the loneless, I just 23 the other day and it is really starting to get to me?
>>
>>25564142
>>>/s/16372253

Enjoy
>>
>>25562508
21 is not an adult, especially if youre in college. you can expect to star feeling like an adult around 32 if youre self-sufficient.
>>
>>25562508

weird I always felt like a cranky old man even when I was a kid
>>
>>25562508
hahaha you are so old, how do you not feel like an old man already?

man I jsut turned 18 last month, im a man and feel like one and if I am still on 4chan when im 21 i plan on killing myself
>>
Most people you see are children. Like, toddler to teen. Literally I hate HATE HATE having to deal with ~80% of people because they're just so fucking immature it's mind boggling.
>refuse to take responsibility for anything
>lie to make themselves look smarter/more empowered
>try to make stupid arguments so they can use their social rank to harass you
It can be amazing how much it will piss off or confuse people when you just refuse to engage them in their antics. Person starts acting like a stupid shit and you just give them deadpan. Not even in the "ironic" retarded autistic shitposting banter people will do 90% of the time, just telling them to fuck off or not responding when they try to egg you on.

Fucking hate normalfags, so goddamn much. There's no getting away from them, from 10-50 90% of people don't mature AT ALL.

It's gotten so bad that since I've been around 18, I can only be romantically interested in older women, at least 30, usually 40+. Women who were lied to about being a special snowflake before their looks went downhill and realized they have to start pulling their weight if they want to survive.
>>
>>25565109
I live with dad (mom died years ago) but he don't me bother me much. Salary in eastern europe suck so I live with him, he wash dishes, sometimes cock food etc.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.