[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never die in an epic battle of glory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: fiction.jpg (394 KB, 1031x704) Image search: [Google]
fiction.jpg
394 KB, 1031x704
> You will never be the chosen one destined to be in a battle against 100's of elite soldiers.

> You will never decide the fate of the world in a badass final battle.

> You will never travel the galaxy befriending every big bad evil guy.

> You will never have super powers.
>>
>you will never be 14 again
Except for OP, he'll be 14 next year
>>
File: seph.jpg (286 KB, 1847x1444) Image search: [Google]
seph.jpg
286 KB, 1847x1444
https://youtu.be/69YakPKHMvs

> You will never have badass music that chants your name while you slaughter good guys.

> You will never be so overpowered that you can wipe the planet with an impractical sword.

> You will never be able to shoot down meteors on the planet and make people shit bricks.
>>
File: Hora.png (613 KB, 697x639) Image search: [Google]
Hora.png
613 KB, 697x639
>>25562362
> You will never be able to beat the crap out of someone till they're your friend.

> You will never be able to travel an ethereal sea that leads you to other realities allowing you to be in any fantasy.

> You will never make every woman fall in love with you by being yourself.
>>
File: 1449103927994.jpg (49 KB, 1021x1027) Image search: [Google]
1449103927994.jpg
49 KB, 1021x1027
>>25562325
>tfw I saw this thread.
>>
>>25562325

>Tfw in December of 2012 I was 19 and I was thinking that was the perfect age for a JRPG protagonist and I was fucking desperate for aliens to attack or something

God damn it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.