[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help with a very important decision. girl i know with bpd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: think.jpg (12 KB, 277x275) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
12 KB, 277x275
need help with a very important decision.
girl i know with bpd is picking up her boyfriend on friday from the hospital after an attempted suicide but wants to fuck before.
first one one to respond yes or no decides if i go through with it or not.
keep in mind have not had sex for over a year.
>>
Flip a coin; heads, you do it, tails you don't. Ignore the actual result of the flip; whichever side you find yourself slightly hoping it lands on while it's in the air is the course of action you actually want.
>>
>>25561686
No.
>>25561736
That's gay. People need to stop saying this.
>>
>>25561736
it's a yes or no question you autist

>>25561745
reasoning behind your answer?
>>
>>25561772
Don't let the slut drag you down to her level. If she wants to be a piece of shit, you obviously can't stop her, but you shouldn't let yourself be involved in such a situation. If anything, you should find a way to let the boyfriend know what's been going on.
>>
Fuck the girl, tell the boyfriend, he already tried to kill himself once so maybe this will tip him over the edge and you can keep her.
>>
>>2556185
thank you, had a few too many drinks tonight don't even know why i contemplated it in the first place
>>
>>25561868
you're too late
>>
im drunk :^)--|----<
>>
>>25561772
>Calls me an autist
>Is incapable of making his own decisions
The point is you have to make your own damn decisions in life. Asking for advice is fine, but you're not asking for advice, you're asking other people to make your decision for you because it's easier than having to do it yourself.

That said, I personally think >>25561850 had the right idea.
>>
File: 1439531627745.jpg (344 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439531627745.jpg
344 KB, 664x1000
Do it
Then tattle on suicidal bf
Then he will actually kill himself after having his heart broken
Then you will have girl all to yourself like the slimey asshat you are

Or be decent and get the fuck away from that situation
>>
>>25562958
aw man someone else already thought of it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.