[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to subtly kill beta-orbiters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452162430723.jpg (695 KB, 1280x1194) Image search: [Google]
1452162430723.jpg
695 KB, 1280x1194
How to subtly kill beta-orbiters?
>>
Tell them how you feel about them
>>
women have been doing it since the conception of mankind.
>>
Bumping because want to know to
>>
>>25561107
NOT SUBTLE
>>
>>25561122
What, break their heart?
its easy.
>>
>>25561081
Poison your drink or food, give it to them and tell them you're not hungry anymore.
>>
Poison their drinks with albuterol solution to lead to metabolic alkalosis
>>
Constantly talk about guys you like or point out how hot guys you see are when you're spending time with your beta orbiters because you're too stupid to just not hang out with them
>>
Kill them with kindness. There was this guy who was always talking to me online and hugging me and just being super nice and then he wouldn't stop bugging me to play Deus Ex revision he would ask every week and I told him to stop but he wouldn't stop so I was like fuck you and he's like you're an asshole and he blocked me lo

If you're talking about Delta 29357 the Beta-Uprising Satellite you will need an ion cannon
>>
>>25561081

Frighten them with your sexuality. Then they will blame themselves for not wanting to get raep'd.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.