[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your dog won't stop whining I'M NOT LETTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>tfw your dog won't stop whining
I'M NOT LETTING YOU OUT IT'S RAINING
>>
>>25560132
LET HIM OUT YOU ASSHOLE. HE NEEDS AIR. YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF HIM. THAT'S ANIMAL ABUSE. DOGS ARE ANIMALS
>>
>>25560159
SHE'S IN THE HOUSE SHE JUST WANTS TO GO OUT TO FREAK OUT OVER LIGHTNING OR BARK AT OTHER DOGS
THOSE FUCKING CHIHUAHUAS BARK AT ME EVERY TIME I OPEN THE S
DOOR I HATE THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Truly the most cancerous board
>>
>>25560255
thanks for bumping
>>
Baitero.
>>
>>25560185
Just let her out so she can be happy. Her time on this planet is short, let her live it up even if she is just gonna go be retarded. My dog has pneumonia and every second of every day since last week I've had to listen to him struggling to breathe. He can't eat and he's wasting away, he can barely even move. Just let her enjoy her time.
>>
So what if it's raining? Let your dog out you stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1408421249035.png (32 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1408421249035.png
32 KB, 550x550
>NEET
>Live with dad
>Dad is a cuck
>Adopts strays like it's his fucking job
>Can't afford to spay one
>It had 6 puppies
>2 die, 1 gets given away
>Still can't get it spayed
>8 more puppies
>Plus the other dogs he's adopted
>tfw 19 fucking dogs, 5 inside
>Always barking and shit
I hate these fucking animals. He let one get so fucking fat she can barely walk. All they do is bark, piss, and shit. If I sleep during the day, they bark every hour and wake me up. If I sleep at night, I have to help take care of the fucking shits.
>>
>>25560435

You have to dry him off you ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>25560443
No you don't; and even if you did, so what?
>>
>>25560481

Do you live in fucking pigsty
>>
>>25560442
Does he have money for the the vet? If not you can poison the dogs and get rid of them.
>>
>>25560498
What's the problem? It's just water.
>>
>>25560442

Wow. Could not fucking handle that shit, I hate having 1 dog with my parents with all the pissing it does. I'm fucking sorry dude
>>
>>25560527

Dirt + water = mud
>>
>>25560651
>not living in a grassy area
baka desu senpai
>>
She probably needs to piss or shit
>>
>>25560255
And yet, despite that opinion here you are.
>>
>>25560442
>same shit here with cats
>family has no intent to stop
>always smells like cat piss
>cannot eat anything without beggers
>>
>>25560442
>19 dogs
Lmfao your life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.