[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >17 years old >mentally gifted >popular >good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
>be me
>17 years old
>mentally gifted
>popular
>good looking
>likes various forms of art
>likes music but has no real knowledge
>not accepted into musicology preparatory year in College
>first real failure in life
>reorientation
>ends up majoring in English
>be me 18 years
>depression 2 months after the beginning of the year
>drops out
>NEET
>still want to do music
>next year
>goes back to college
>majors in English
>can't stand it
>takes too much drugs to focus
>drops out again
>NEET
>still likes music
>tried to become a webdev and things like that
>doing nothing since september
>can't force myself into doing it, brain refuses to work
>music theory for dummies that I bought for college still unread
>still considers trying to work in something computer related since I have a High School degree in electronics
>be me 19 years old
>tfw picked guitar seriously a few days ago after seeing Miyavi playing in a video
>now refuses to try to shake music off my mind
>tfw no anxiety attack
>tfw food addiction that made me fat becomes weaker
>don't know yet what to do
>still depression
>starts having hope in the future

What is it that you can't shake off your mind even after years ?
>>
File: 1429995307816.jpg (1 MB, 5313x3542) Image search: [Google]
1429995307816.jpg
1 MB, 5313x3542
>>25558935
>mentally gifted, popular, good looking
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>25558935
Comedy. And here I am doing it every damn day for free.
>tfw not whore, but slut
>>
OP here
>>25558979
I bet you would have loved reading the rest though

>>25559000
I used to be in drama clubs since middle school. Tell me more, it's interesting.
>>
>>25559057
Read it. Still sounds stupid
>first real failure in life
One failure and life is in the shitter?
>>
Dying
I know it's pleb shit because literally everyone dies, but it seems like it's all I want to do
I wish I could "test it out" and then come back, that's what I really wanna do. Like in that move flatliners.

Nothing else is interesting except sometimes drugs
>>
File: SadMan.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
SadMan.png
152 KB, 616x725
>You will never see normies like OP be mangled in a trash compactor
>>
>He hot, popular, and smart
>Be a retarded faggot and try to go to school for music
>Get denied but instead of taking this as an omen and gift from god I act like a retarded faggot
>Take english but despite being """"gifted"""" I drop out
OP is massive faggot. Probably the biggest faggot on the board atm. Go stick your dick in a beehive and fuck off.
>>
>>25559264
Lot of stuff happened but still, some things are kind of hard to swallow.
And being bullied, alienated, hit from a young age ain't failures but still fuck the shit up of someone.
>>
File: 1442249335772.jpg (19 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1442249335772.jpg
19 KB, 432x288
>>25558935
Something similar here op. I just want to become an artist but I'm starting to think it might not happen. My iron will is starting to disappear I don't know why. Drawing has become a chore and I only started when I was 21 or so and I don't draw so much anymore. It's something special left inside of me something SO important that for that reason I will never stop but I might never become great at it which would break my heart. I'll try though.
>Why did my parents not just let me go to artclasses when I was young..
>>
>>25559417
Oh I'm 23 now btw I really thought I put it down. My memory and certainty is fading aswel.
>>
>music
>not even good at it

kuk
>>
>>25558935
>meanwhile I've written a string quartet and will write a piano sonata before moving on to a piano concerto
orsonwellesahahahafaggot.jpg
>>
File: JEt9ZUj.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
JEt9ZUj.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>25558935
>>be me
>>17 years old
>>mentally gifted

Stopped reading there, negroe
>>
File: 1452144535939.png (218 KB, 589x512) Image search: [Google]
1452144535939.png
218 KB, 589x512
>good looking
>popular
>mentally gifted
>wasted it all by majoring in a meme field because "muh passion"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>mentally gifted
>music/english degree
are you sure you're mentally gifted?
I find it funny how all these child geniuses or "mentally gifted" people never end up making any more money than people in their same line of work. If you were such a genius or mentally gifted, you would be rich, but that is never the case. I work as a webdev and one of my coworkers is a "certified genius" and he makes the same as I do. I'll be making a lot more than this so called genius soon, just had my first professional fight a few weeks ago and I am now 1-0 as a heavyweight in professional kickboxing and I have my next fight scheduled already. To think, if any of the girls I went to school/college with became my gf and stayed my gf, they would be set for life soon.
>>
OP here
I guess that's why I browse this board. At least people are quite down to Earth and not full of "follow your dream senpai desu" shit.
>>
>>25559402
I feel like this doesn't all add up with your originalgreen text. Life seemed pretty good before you had your
>first failure

What everyone is saying about you in this thread is true by the way.
>>
>>25559612
OP here
Yes I'm sure about the gifted part, I'm not Einstein tier but I have a good brain. However I gotta say that I had no idea about how the world works and thought "I will figure it out in the end, as always". Thing is, this time I didn't.
Well, good luck with the kickboxing.
>>
>>25559624
OP here, right before the green text was the only part of my life that actually went "fine". I think going back 2 years ago is long enough to add up to it.
And as sad as it makes me, they're totally right.
>>
>>25559706
At least you acknowledge it.
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20150530_134824.jpg (87 KB, 480x579) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20150530_134824.jpg
87 KB, 480x579
>>25559558
>meme field
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
just kill yourself tbqhimo
>>
>>25558935
if you couldn't get into music you are not mentally gifted, music school is the easiest shit
>>
>>25560878
Op here
There is an optional year during which you learn all the basic stuff. There is a limited amount of places, and my interview seems to have been shit. Other people already had experience and all, while I just was a dancer.
I could still have gone for the normal year, but I would have failed since it didn't start from the beginning.
>>
>>25558935
>>popular
>>25559402
>bullied, alienated

Do you know what those words mean?
>>
File: 1450069381259.png (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450069381259.png
101 KB, 500x500
>does drugs
>wonders why life is going wrong
>>
>>25558935
>>be me
Stopped reading there.
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>25558935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

this is honestly as original as original gets, robot
>>
>>25558935
>>mentally gifted
>>popular
>>good looking
stopped caring

please take a long walk off a short pier
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.