[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was cutting earlier, got a little bit carried away and gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: spooked.jpg (79 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
79 KB, 768x1024
I was cutting earlier, got a little bit carried away and gave myself 4 or 5 cuts deep enough to see the fat, a little bloodier than pic related.

It spooked me really bad, thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Do I need stitches or should I just let it heal up by itself?
>>
>>25558218
You'll be fine.

Oh, muted.

Anyway,
>not getting exhilarated by the depth of the cut
>>
How about you stop being a little bitch and stop cutting yourself
>>
You're going to get an infection and die like the stupid faggot you are.
>>
Cum on it, and post pics.

original
>>
File: 1448225134455.jpg (20 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1448225134455.jpg
20 KB, 500x394
>>25558218
>haven't cut in a year and a half
>see this
>can't stop thinking about cutting myself
thanks op
>>
>>25558218
>I was injuring myself and I accidentally injured myself! Now I'm scared!
Top fucking kek, down the street not across the road you enormous faggot.
>>
>>25558237
I usually love the rush, but this time it was too much. I looked at the cuts after cutting because they looked different from the rest, I realized that I was staring directly inside of myself. It was pretty spoopy.
>>25558240
How about you end your own life loser?
>>
Super glue it back together.
>>
>>25558243
Probably
>>25558258
You made me laugh, yeah I guess it's pretty stupid.
>>
File: 1450030479376.gif (1 MB, 260x167) Image search: [Google]
1450030479376.gif
1 MB, 260x167
OP cut deeper and vertically faggot
>>
>>25558218
Just letting you know I'd stick my dick in your cut wounds
>>
>>25558218
i havent cut like that in about 7 months, my cuts were a little deeper i think you should get them cleaned and talk to someone about what youre feeling when you cut like that.
>>
>>25558218

Any deeper and I'd say stitches. But seeing as it's not bleeding, just keep it covered and let it heal

t. uneducated opinion
>>
are you a boy? or a girl? it only matters a little
>>
>>25558218
You need stitches my man. That's going to get badly infected.
>>
When I was self destructive I did it with drugs and alcohol.

Cutting is the most retarted shitty way to self harm.
>>
You'll get a big scar there if you don't get it stitched. It could also get infected quite easily
>>
File: 1443407499307.png (123 KB, 315x300) Image search: [Google]
1443407499307.png
123 KB, 315x300
You'll get a big scar there if you don't get it stitched. It could also get infected quite easily desu senpai
>>
Do the urges ever go away anons?
I stopped 2 years ago, but sometimes when i get particularly upset i get really bad urges to. I would if it wasn't for my fiance, but even then I still hold a razor in my hand and cry sometimes. Then back to business.
>>
>>25558376
Not everyone does it because they're edgy cunts who want to destroy themselves. A lot of these people were already destroyed by life.
>>
File: KatieMatie.png (1 MB, 743x669) Image search: [Google]
KatieMatie.png
1 MB, 743x669
>>25558218
You're pretty funny OP
>>
>>25558577
I'm >>25558255
I don't think they ever go away completely. I used to smoke too and the cravings are very similar for the two. You just get better at ignoring them I think.
>>
>>25558218
>fat in forearm
HAHA OP, you're FAT
>>
>>25558612
>tfw I'm a sack of meat that looks like this under my skin

fuck I'm spooked
>>
Why the fuck do you retards do this? If you're going to mutilate yourself, you might as well do it big. You're just making a bunch of huge disgusting scars for no reason.
>>
>>25558715
Don't insult people just because you don't understand it.
>>
>>25558736
Explain it to me then
>>
>>25558612
>That guy who was stuck sittin on his hands in a porto potty

Damn dude, that's healing nicely all things considered.
>>
>>25558218
let it heal, it turns into ugly scars...

T. a guy who used to cut with a filet knife
>>
>>25558607
>>25558275

Why are Cutfags act like they came outta of tumblr??

Also kill yourself OP
>>
>>25558761
Post pics anon i want to see :^)
>>
>>25558218

Cutting is a stupid hobby 2bh, find something useful to do instead
>>
>>25558218
just cut your head off please
>>
>>25558218
Next time, go DOWN THE ROAD not across the street.
>>
Hm, I thought robots would be more understanding of cutters but some of you react worse than normies.
Well, you are.
>>
get one of these instead, punch it till you run out of energy. You're knuckles will probably ache if it's pain you're looking for.

Tape your wrist unless you want to snap them.
>>
>>25558858
As far as I'm concerned, it's a weird fucking bizarre habit that makes no sense. It's like eating batteries or something.

The saddest thing really is that nobody ITT explained why they do this shit. "I just do it durr".
>>
>>25558893
I couldn't really tell you. For me it was about the motion of it. I never intended to kill myself doing it, there was just something satisfying about running a blade across myself quickly.
I would also scratch my skin off as a stress mechanism because of the motion of moving my nails back and forth. and i would pull my toenails off when i really wanted to feel pain
Sorry this got really edgy.
>>
>>25558218
You need stitches and antibiotics. Go to a hospital, other emergency medical facility, or call 911.
Source: I'm a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician NREMT.
>>
>>25558218
Disinfect it and try to keep it closed with butterfly bandages. I'm sorry I can't be much help anon, if you can try talking to someone to distract you from hurting yourself or try to gain a different way to cope. I'm sorry I can't give you more advice. I hope that everything will be fine.
>>25558893
People do it as a coping mechanism, I don't know if most people realize that they're using it to cope. You get so wrapped up in it that it becomes almost "normal" to you.
>>
You should go to the hospital, doctor will most likely have you get stitches and something to guard against infection, you don't want to lose the arm do you?
>>
>>25558801
nah, too ashamed...
>>
File: KatieMatie.png (1 MB, 762x745) Image search: [Google]
KatieMatie.png
1 MB, 762x745
>>25558893
It's like smoking a cigarette in a edgy way
>>
>>25559017
stop acting like a faggot

post pics :^)
>>
>>25558740
It really isn't so simple to explain things that others haven't experienced themselves. I cannot speak for cutting, but I was diagnosed with clinical depression. Frankly, I cannot take people who try telling me it isn't real seriously anymore.
>>
You'll be fine. I cut that deep once and now I got a big pink scar in my tigh but it's alright. No stitches needed.
>>
>>25558893
What, you can't go read online for a bit?
It's not a "habit", biting your nails is a habit.
Real cutters do it just to feel something and possibly remind themselves they're still alive.
It's the best way to feel something that isn't the nothingness inside. It's a good thing.
Drugs don't help, physical activity doesn't help.
When you feel nothing but the pit inside nothing helps, but this does. Seeing your blood run and feeling the stinging blade slice your skin reminds you you can still feel something. You're not really empty inside, you're warm and you can feel for those few minutes after cutting. Even if it's more "pain".
Other self harm methods don't.
I punched myself, burned myself, i was on perscribed pharmaceuticals for a long time but nothing helped.
Cutting got me through it, even though it made me feel worse.
I used to make fun of people who did it too, like you, until i was driven to it. I used to cry because I knew I made fun of them, but there I was sneaking razors from my mother's hair salon to do it for 2 years.
This is going to seem stupid to you too, and you can still call me and the others retarded. That's okay, Some are, some don't do it for the right reasons.
And you won't understand until you're driven to it, that's okay too, I hope you never understand.
>>
>>25558255
T R I G G E R
R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
Stop fucking cutting yourselves holy shit. This is a real, fucked up issue. Get help.
>>
whats the point of cutting

if you want to hurt yourself just use drugs

at least it might be enjoyable
>>
>>25558218
>Cut yourself
>Be surprised that you cut yourself
Cut deeper next time
>>
>>25559604
The "real" issue lies deeper than cutting. You need help, understanding things before telling people to seek attention themselves.
All of you do.
I'm honestly so surprised by the reaction of this board to this. Robots were supposed to understand.
>>
File: 1439610916437.jpg (105 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1439610916437.jpg
105 KB, 700x500
You need to stitch that shit up faggot lmao, good luck stitching your shit up with one hand, fucking crazyass white people
>>
>>25558275
>an emo wristcutter telling someone else to end their life
fucking lel
>>
>>25559656
How are you a robot?
>>
>>25559640

No, I don't need help. You need actual professional help. I mean this in the best way, I'm not attacking you. Be a brave man and confess to your family that you cut, and have them help you.
>>
>>25558218
It'll heal by itself in no time, ya bitch
>>
>>25558218
you know only 14 yr old girls cut themselves right how about you grow up and deal with your problems like an adult you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>25559640
>>25559680

You know, a lot of us here (majority probably) are just normal dudes who like to wallow in the misery of not having a gf and hate women. We don't all have serious issues.
>>
>>25559681
No, but you're being seriously stupid if you think cutting is the biggest problem cutters have. It's literally nothing to get help for.
You don't fucking understand, you do need help, or else that wouldn't be the thing you think someone who cuts needs "professional help" for.
You're attacking all of us with your blatant ignorance, and your metaphysical high horse that makes you think you know what you're talking about.
I don't cut, myself, but how would YOU help a cutter? Answer me.
Stitch them up and take the razors away, now what? You "helped" them, but you didn't fix them. How would you fix them? Something's broken if they need help.
And since you know they need help, what kind? Do you know why they cut in the first place?
You don't know shit. All you can do is tell someone that's different than you to get help but you don't understand how to help them. So what the fuck are you doing telling anyone anything?
>>
>cutting

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO not even /r9k/ understands my inner tumoil

This isn't a coping mechanism you faggots, it's retardation.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.