[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have the thinnest walls in the world >it's literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
>have the thinnest walls in the world
>it's literally so bad that if someone flicks a light switch under me it's loud as fuck
>parents literally don't sleep
>parents drink until 4 am every night laughing and yelling
>then they wake up at 9
>the kitchen is right under me
>dad will literally sit in the kitchen for hours making noise slamming shit and stomping around
>mom will leave the door open all morning and just make loud as fuck noises
>they walk past my room 18 times an hour doing stupid uneven start
>everything is so loud it sounds like someone is in the next room playing drums
>dad doesn't get home until almost midnight from work and makes noise for awhile
>house is colder than fuck
>>
>>25558023
Maybe it's time to move out, idiot. They're probably arguing about -- and drinking because of -- their NEET anime-watching and video-game playing robotic piece of shit of a son anyway.
>>
>>25558023
at least they won't live long with that lifestyle
>>
>>25558023
Are you considering suicide because you never get the time or privacy to fap?
>>
Can I have what is sensory overload for 400 please bill?
>>
>>25558104
I'd kill myself if I couldn't fap.
>>
I know that feel OP, that's why I moved out. I'm back here again though for a week though because detox and I have to have people around me, I tend to not be able to sleep so I generally pass out in the day time which is when they just slam shit like mad. Walls are so thin I can hear someone stirring a cup of tea.
>>
>>25558151
GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT POOPASS
>>
Buy ear plugs and put them in when you sleep
>>
>>25558023
Ask a doctor. It might not be the walls but sensitivity to sounds. Plus you might get free weed out of the deal.
>>
>>25558182

like honestly poopass is the funniest thing I've heard all week
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.