[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single mothers should suffer in Hell for what they've done to us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: to be normal.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
to be normal.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Single mothers should suffer in Hell for what they've done to us
>>
Fuck no
I love my mom
Speak for yourself m8
>>
then teach dads not to run away, blackbot
>>
>>25558264
He didn't say he doesn't love his mom, he merely wants to hold her accountable for spitting out babies and denying them a stable, healthy father figure.
>>
>>25558297
most of the time the woman divorces the father and the law says women should always get the kids
>>
>>25558317
I didn't say he didn't love his mom
U wot
Again speak 4 urself
>>
>>25558264
I love your mom too.
>>
>>25558389
I love your mom as well
I wish we could all love each other like this
>>
>>25557992
What about the dudes who knocked 'em up and bailed?
>>
>>25558378
most kids don't have married parents and most single mothers are poor. you're going to tell me, like the cuck that you are, that women take responsibility for your life? or your dads?
>>
>>25558264
I agree anon, Fuck this thread. My mom was a single mom and shes the best mom in the world. Love her to death and I would do anything for her.
>>
>>25558452
So it's all this male liberation we've had the last few generations which caused the destruction of marriage and the rise of single mom bastards? What happened in your opinion?
>>
>>25558489
>>25558489
I love ur mom to death too and I would do anything for her
>>
>>25558498
>women are responsible for my dads life, my life and the destruction of marriage
does it make it easier to just sit on 4chan and play games all day or is there another point you're trying to make? what happened was that people in general stopped giving a fuck because life got a lot easier. if the economy goes to shit again more people will stick to smaller communities and family commitments.
>>
>>25558452
If my whore mother couldn't afford a kid she shouldn't have spread her legs. Women only care about pleasure, they don't give a shit about the suffering of a child.
>>
>>25558591
how many hours of volunteer work do you do every week?
>>
>>25558541
>born yesterday
I see. Ok, young man. Stay in school. If your dad doesn't love you, remember I do. Be strong.
>>
>>25558635
>stay in school
>born yesterday
poor people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>25558657
Lol. Take the base out yer voice son. 300% of my check goes to your mother for child support. Did she even buy you a PS4 with that? Why do I bother working at the Giant Robot Coliseum?

Well, I know you're cranky because you're tired and you miss your ole dad. So I'm gonna lest that slide with a 20 minute timeout. Not cutting this time. I still love you son. It's for your own good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.