[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick theory for /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 8729979.0.jpg (38 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
8729979.0.jpg
38 KB, 800x450
Is this song dedicated to /r9k/ ?

i have a theory that, this song is about /r9k/ and that the reason why we are robots is because of the TV

TV has brainwashed most of us from birth, we started watching cartoons anime, then sitcoms and movies...

We see real famous people and how rich they are, all the women and over sexualization...

Then we start to remove ourselves from society

Chads are just imitating what they see on TV without questioning their motives etc

we just live bi curiously through the TV and choose to isolate ourselves from peers as we grow older

in a sense were happy just living through other peoples experiences without actually gaining anything from it except the temporary entertainment value

so as most of us get older we start to see the news, and see how fucked up the world really is in comparison to cartoons and movies, so we isolate ourselves more and more and ultimately become ROBOTS

This song is tittles Free The Robots

Which is strange because i just recently started browsing this thread

The artist committed suicide also which i notice most of the posts on this board are about suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA

Theres the link
>>
>take a good song written by white people
>scream gibberish in a monotone over it
>occasionally just outright play parts of the original song in full

Holy fuck there is literally not a single thing I don't hate about niggers.

Every single thing they do is lazy, selfish, and awful. Even in their music culture, the one thing people say is good about them, they're LITERALLY THIEVES. THEY'RE STEALING SHIT FROM WHITE PEOPLE EVEN IN NON-TANGIBLE SPHERES. They literally cannot go a night without robbin.

Niggers are just so fucking terrible
>>
>>25558066
Fuck off and die. Racism is making you unhappy
>>
File: niggers explained.webm (1 MB, 352x640) Image search: [Google]
niggers explained.webm
1 MB, 352x640
>>25558105
Niggers are making me unhappy
>>
>>25558066
>le edgelord meme
>>
File: 1426719466544.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1426719466544.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>25558130
>Ie reddit
>>
>>25558174
>le /pol/ infographs man
>>
>>25558198
>le can't refute those facts man
>>
>>25558066
You're terrible worldview is what makes you so miserable. You're not redpilled, you're just dumb.
>>
>>25558174
EVERYTHING I DONT AGREE WITH IS REDDIT
>>
>>25558353
Niggers are horrible. There is no refuting this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.