[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did my fellow neets buy anything today? Just got back from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 20160107_150715.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160107_150715.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Did my fellow neets buy anything today?

Just got back from the shops and bought me some socks. Feels good man.

The little things in life really do make you the happiest.
>>
a-am i the only one?

tfw
>>
File: 390811023467_1.jpg (8 KB, 189x225) Image search: [Google]
390811023467_1.jpg
8 KB, 189x225
I have a very long walk from work, and it's winter so I just bought a new trapper hat, scarf, and a pair of goggles. When I was walking home from work, I covered my mouth/nose with the scarf, buckled the flaps on the hat, and put the goggles on. It was so fucking comfy walking down the street with the wind and snow driving against the side of my face, but being warm as fuck. Actually being able to see where I was walking was nice too.

Pic related, it's pretty much what I did. God, I fucking love winter.
>>
>>25555046
i bought some food and chocolates for a qt that i know ill never fuck, she gets a little slutty when i bring her shit from the convenience store lol
>>
>>25555046

I went to the tailors to pick up a leather jacket I'm having fitted (it wasn't ready, I had told him "No worries, It's not time sensitive) and dropped off some button downs to be slimmed.

Also bought some Salami and Mozzarella to make pizza tomorrow. That's about it.
>>
My mom bought me a hoodie
Feels nice that she thinks about that stuff :D
I really need to stop being a dick to her
>>
I fucking love wearing new socks for the first time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.