[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels - We're Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Hello anons. After a few weeks, the F&F is back in business. Come on in and have a drink or share some feels.
>>
first for dubs!
>>
>>25553882
Not quite, anon. Can I get you a drink?
>>
>>25553842
>>25553932
Shit, I forgot my trip. Sorry guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 652x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 652x811
*peepees in glass and drinks it*
Got any tendies, sir?
[shits diaper and wiggles around in it.]
>>
>>25553842
Good evening bartender,

broke up with my girlfriend today, I can heavily relate to the people in the 'borderline personality disorder' thread. But she moved out today and I feel hella depressed, and I have a strange feeling I'm going to end up apologizing for shit that I really dont think I should be apologizing for. But I can't help just remembering when she's in a good mood and us having such a great time. I'm not sure bartender... give me a stella, im already many beers deep
>>
>>25554817
I'm sorry anon, that sounds like butt. Usually people feel bad after a break-up, so you can take solace in the fact that your disorder is most likely temporary. Still, you should cherish your relationship and try mending it. Apologizing can be tricky, but being sincere about everything is much better in the end than letting in sit; for both of you. Don't wallow in pity and let this stagnate into another roastie greentext story. Worse case scenario you let your grievances off your chest and nothing comes of it.
>>
File: #edgy.png (307 KB, 486x455) Image search: [Google]
#edgy.png
307 KB, 486x455
>>25553842
>tfw trying to drown out the feels with anime and music but they're boring now

I never thought it'd get this bad this soon.
>>
>>25554817
I'm sorry to hear it, anon. Here's a Stella. If I can do anything to help, let me know.
>>
>>25553842
Good Morning,
I am pulling an all-nighter right now, had holidays and fucked my scedule up. Gotta go to work in 1 hour. Give me some strong,
>>
I'm alone. I don't want to be. I tried to call but she didn't pick up. Just wanted to hear her voice. She's not that into me and it's really getting to me. If I could just hold her fucking hand. fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFhueiw rghfabvvbHJEWGFUYaswgfegugfeuWYQERVFUyaeQGFUYSEWGRTyQWtgfejuy fuck you god you fucking cock sucker. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>25554970
It happens to all of us eventually, anon. Towards the end of your life you find out what you really enjoy. I just wish I'd known sooner.
>>
>>25554984
Here's some Glenlivet, anon. What do you do for a living?

>>25554989
Maybe it's not meant to be, anon. I know that's advice on the same tier as bee urself, but sometimes things just don't work out.
>>
Fuck, I don't want to go back to work next week, barkeep. Gimme a top-shelf Scotch and a spoonful of soda.
>>
>>25555016
I've got a Springbank 10-year, anon. Want me to leave the bottle?
>>
>>25554993
So I'm nearing the end of my life? How do I handle the stress?
>>
>>25555081
That's not quite what I meant, anon. I meant that I'm nearing the end of my life and I'm just now realizing what I enjoyed the most.
>>
So, I've got a dumb problem I want to shout into the void. I've got a lady friend. I find myself growing to love her, but we've known each other since we were children and we've never shown romantic interest in each other before. She's one of, if not the only person I feel comfortable really discussing myself with, and I think that's the primary reasons I'm so drawn to her. I left town for a few years and now I'm back, so it's not like we've been around each other constantly. She's a very dear friend to me, and the last thing I want to do is fuck up one of my only sincere relationships, but we could work assuming I don't eat shit in the attempt. Should I go for it, or ignore it all?
>>
>>25555100
So it is you! How are you Bartender, it has been a while.
>>
>>25555212
You don't love her, you are obsessed, know the difference. I'm guessing this happened to you because she's one of, if not the only, women in your life that smiles at or is nice to you.

I've ben in the same position, bro, save yourself the heartbreak, don't try to make a move or 'confess' your feelings, you'll ruin the only relationship that might actually help you get laid in the future. Instead choose to trust her as a person and ask her for help getting women, you will either get pussy or notice if she gets jealous in wich case you should persue a relationship with her.

Please don't disregard this advice i wish someone had told this to me 7 years ago, good luck.
>>
>>25555100
why are you dying? good luck in the next world bartender
>>
>>25555100
Hey bartender how are you feeling?

Just a shot of rum please. Lambs preferably.

I just broke up with my gf about a month ago and I'm thinking about changing my appearance. I'm thinking about getting a nose piercing. It was kinda an impulsive decision but i don't know. Should I go through with it?
>>
Shid, are you the one that had cancer?
I've made F&F threads for the past few nights.
>>25554213
>>
>>25555529
>had a gf
>can talk to women
>women want to talk to you
Why are you here? gtfo.
>>
Hello again barkeep.

Have you been well?

I've been bored, apathetic.
>>
>>25555341
I find it hard to believe that I'm obsessed with her since I know how that feels. I've had a oneitis I've been obsessing over a for over a decade now, to an unhealthy extent, but it's been so long now that this could be how it started for all I know. I'll heed your advise though, and avoid ending up in the same position I've already landed in before.
>>
School starting next tuesday, if I fuck math up again I'm done for, but I already finished part of it and got stuck nearly all the way through for an incomplete, so I don't have much to do.
>>
>>25555325
I'm hanging in there, anon. The doctors begrudgingly accepted that I'm going to refuse treatment, so now I'm just gathering my energy and working part-time so I can get money to finish my bucket list. How are you?

>>25555350
Juvenile Huntington's, anon. I was told that I probably won't live to see 2017.

>>25555529
normie If you're comfortable with it, then go ahead. It's not like you're getting a facial tattoo; you could always just leave the piercing out and it would heal over time. Here's some Lambs.

>>25555551
It's Juvenile Huntington's, but yes, anon, that's me. Thanks for keeping the place open, by the way.

>>25555590
I'm getting through it, anon. What can I get you?

>>25555692
At least you have most of the work done already, anon. Before I dropped out of grad school I was a math student. What class is it?
>>
>>25555585
well not really dude.

my girlfriend dumped me. i rarely ever go out.
>>
>>25555771
>It's Juvenile Huntington's, but yes, anon, that's me. Thanks for keeping the place open, by the way.
I'm going to miss you, Barkeep. Your threads used to lighten up my day, and I had assumed you had already passed. We've been drinking to your memory for two nights.
>>
>>25555771
I'm alright. Trying to navigate forming a relationship with a girl with borderline personality disorder. It's complicated but I love her unwaveringly.
>>
>>25555801
Not yet, anon. I've been pretty weak. Collapsed and got taken into the hospital on Christmas Day, and I've spent the last week and a half arguing with lawyers and doctors because my family wants me to get treatment. I'll make a goodbye thread, when the time comes. Have your drinks tonight on me, New Bartenter, for your service to the F&F.
>>
File: asuka.png (262 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
262 KB, 500x375
I finally know exactly how Asuka felt here.
>>
>>25555841
If you truly love her, anon, it will be worth it.
>>
File: Rhodesia.....jpg (11 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.....jpg
11 KB, 224x250
>>25555857
That sucks to hear man. We're all going to miss you. I guess I'll take over when you make your goodbye thread. ;_;
>>
>>25553842
>instead of going on college I am lying at home 24/7
>too lazy to work
>its last year of college
>thinking about suicide daily
>>
>>25555897
Thanks NB. I'll remember you fondly.
>>
'evening Bartender.

Would like a vesper like one of those in the movies.

I'm in some serious debt problem right now and have a payment due on the 26th which I won't be able to make. Will be starting a new job next Wednesday so I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope to get this situation out of the way quickly. It has made my ex break up with me, but whatever. I'll drink the pain away.
>>
Nothing ever works out romantically and I've fallen in love so many times but haven't got to experience love. I just want to have an S/O.
>>
File: 1444780155742.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444780155742.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
Hey Bartendee you got an email man? I need to ask you something.

I'll take a rum and coke, with Lambs Dark if you have it.
>>
I make $235k a year, but I'm in about $380k of debt at 6.8% interest and don't own any property. I'm fucking terrified about inflation. A series of rate hikes could absolutely ruin me.

I'm always frazzled and exhausted from work, and my SSRIs aren't cutting it anymore. I also spend much of my waking hours thinking about how much I want opiates, but I'm staying sober. It's hard.

I often wonder what the point of this life is. It feels like I'm living and wearing myself to the bone to pay back my creditors. At times I wonder if a bullet in the head would finally give me some peace... I'm not even thinking about it in a depressed way, just a tired way. But I'm still surviving and thriving. For what, I don't know. I really don't know why, man.
>>
File: 20160107_014839.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160107_014839.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>25555857
Went ahead and made myself some fert and coke.

I will remember you, bartender, you were always very kind, if there is something after this i'll meet you there for a drink.
>>
File: Abstract Pepe.jpg (32 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Pepe.jpg
32 KB, 800x600
I've been thinking about my ex a lot lately. I lost my virginity to her, but the relationship was toxic and I had to get out before she went completely batshit crazy.
That was around 3 years ago and I still think about her. They aren't always good thoughts, but she still occupies a lot of my thoughts at night when I can't sleep and I remember the smallest details like the feel of her hair and this little mole she had and the slight smile that was always there. At least it's always there in my memories of her. I know she wasn't always like that but I like to remember her that way.
Sorry for talking your ear off. I just want some water.
>>
>>25555939
Sure thing, Mr. Bond. If she left you over financial trouble that you're trying to fix, she's not worth it anyway, anon. I hope things work out for you.

>>25556015
anonymousbarkeep at gmail dot com

>>25556066
My old man had some debt trouble a few years back and turned to the sauce for comfort. He only kept going because he saw a light at the end of the tunnel (his kids). Just find that light, anon, and remind yourself of it every time you feel shitty. It won't make the problems go away, but it'll help for a while.

>>25556086
Thank you, anon. I'll see you in the Eternal Tavern.
>>
Tequila for me, leave the bottle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELnhjGw4Zs
>>
>>25553842

Don't try to hide it mother, I see it all. I see the dread, pain and disappointment in those blue eyes. I understand now i'm not the son you thought I was going to be.

You spoiled me as a kid and got me everything I ever wanted and more now I reflect on it you were the best mother I could ask for, but now here I am at the age of 19 a broken man, a man once full of life but defeated at the very age his life should start.

That boy full of life and ambition is sadly gone my sweet mother and I know you try your hardest to get him out again. I remember telling you that I was going to become successful and spoil you for being the best mother I could ask for. I'm sad to say that they won't ever happen now my dear mother, I am a disappointment who never progressed with his life.

I see the fear in your eyes and the fear is well placed, you know what I'm going to become and it kills me inside, I wish I had the confidence and the man power to make a life for myself but I just can't do it my dear mother.

I know Dad wasn't around much but that doesn't give me much of a excuse, we made the most out of what we had right? I promised you I would become a rich successful person and look after you, give you anything you wanted for being such a special woman in my life.

I'm just grasping at straws now mother, I know deep down I will be a failure and when you die my life will be always reminded of the fact I let the most special person in my life down. I am truly sorry not being what you deserved but being what you had to put up with. Love you always
>>
at the dr for some minor bullshit, about to be sedated
qt3.14 petite asian nurse is attaching hr monitor and other shit
keeps leaning over because one of the connections isn't right
heart rate beep audibly speeds up every time she gets close
i wonder if she notice
>>
>>25556154
Mexico's best, coming right up, anon.

Feel free to use the jukebox, by the way.

>>25556199
Those are some intense feels, anon. Have you tried telling her this? Maybe writing it as a letter would help. There's nothing more valuable than good family. Your mother loves you, regardless of how you think she feels.

>>25556200
Try talking to her, anon. Just bee urself.
>>
>>25556142
Fired you an e-mail mate.
>>
>>25556240
no need, already got the qt asian pie at home :)
>>
>>25556253
It hasn't come through yet, anon. Are you sending it from outside North America?

>>25556297
Good for you then, anon. Congratulations normie.
>>
day 3 of online dating again
so far only had girls from asia trying to contact me to be their greencard
>>
>>25556387
It happens, anon. I've seen it work out before, but both individuals in question were well into their forties.
>>
H2O on the rocks plz.

I have about a $15,000 dollar scholarship for college. Not a aspiration, dream, or hope in the world. Is there some way I can launder this shit...
>>
>>25556422
>and now a guy looked at my profile

fuck this shit
>>
>>25555100
May I ask what it is that you enjoy doing?
>>
>>25556422
Aw man, itll be sad to see you go
I'll drink a beer with you next life
>>
>>25556435
>Get scholarship funds put on school id card or whatever
>Buy a ton of resellable shit from stores on/near campus that accept the card
>resell for cash
ezpz
>>
Hi bartender, nice to catch up with you. Like your sickness cover said we've been raising a few glasses to you in your absence. I've always been a fan of your bar even though I'm the quiet one in the corner just soaking up the feels, it's a wonderful respite from all the excess elsewhere. I'm glad you're still with us and hope it's for a while yet.

I'd like a Zacapa 23 and whatever you're having please.
>>
>>25556435
Here's the dihydrogen monoxide, anon. As far as laundering it, assuming you're in the states, it's impossible. It's money that's credited directly to your student bill; it's not like they hand you a wad of cash or write you a check.

>>25556452
I enjoy playing tabletop games, reading outside, and spending time with my family. Other than that everything else is just kind of boring now.

>>25556470
I'll see you in the Eternal Tavern, anon.
>>
>>25553842
I fell for a girl who doesn't like me and got rejected again and it hurts
>>
>>25556526
Here's a Zacapa 23, anon. I don't drink on the job, but I can recommend you one of my favorites. If you're a bourbon drinker, my favorite is Four Roses. If it's beer, then Bell's Winter White Ale is the way to go.

>>25556551
Just keep trying anon. Eventually something will work.
>>
>>25556528
What do you have on your bucket list barkeep?
I have an exam in 6 hours, it's 5 in the morning and I've studied most of the night. I'm so tired, but I got at least another hour of studying to do. And I'm out of coffee.
>>
File: megan0292.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
megan0292.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>>25556142
>If she left you over financial trouble that you're trying to fix, she's not worth it anyway, anon. I hope things work out for you.

It wasn't the financial part really. It was me not being able to handle the situation correctly and becoming a bitter young man who didn't appreciate those around him. I've been pampered all my life and expected someone to offer me a helping hand which obviously didn't happen.

Lesson learned and with the next girl I know I'll be a better man. Thanks for the drink.
>>
>>25556470
where is he going?
>>
>>25553842
I'll take a rum and coke, OP. Glad to see this place is still around, a lot of good memories at the Frog & Feels
>>
>>25556572
>Four Roses
Thanks for the I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm usually a gin or rum guy but always looking to broaden my interests.
>>
>>25556602
They need bartenders in Valhalla.
>>
>>25556661
why is he going to die?
>>
>>25556576
Among a long list:
Visit all 50 states (6 left)
See Machu Picchu
Fly a hot-air balloon
Travel to all 7 continents (3 left)
Learn to juggle (not going to happen, I'm afraid)

Pretty mundane/standard bucket list stuff.

>>25556602
Sort of what >>25556661 said. I have Huntington's, and will be dead before the new year.

>>25556647
Here's a R&C, anon. I'm glad you like it. There's an apprentice or two who will be able to run the place after I pass.

>>25556656
Sure thing. I'm not too familiar with gin, being a midwesterner, but I can recommend some good craft beers or whiskeys.
>>
File: 1449380482333.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449380482333.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>Fucking around on omegle
>Talking to literally anyone about anything
>Get in a good ass convo with a stranger
>Having a good ass time
>Get their kik cause I had to run an errand
>They add me
>It's a she (was thinking it was a dude the whole time)
>Talk for a few days
>She wants to see my face, exchange pics (shoe on head for both parties, she was real)
>Tells me I'm cute
>Talk more, she's pretty sweet
>Next day, I hit her up, nothing
>Nothing for almost a week

This happens every time I meet a chick online, either through tinder, OKC, omegle, etc. I'm not even a sperg, I got tons of normie friends and blend in just fine at normie parties (which are actually really fun desu). Yet, I always fail miserably with women. a-at least I got you guys, right?
>>
>>25556572
You listen to me bartender, you hang on until we can have our last drink ay? maybe i'll drink with you in the eternal bar some day, when my time comes.
>>
>>25556752
Man, I hope you gt all of that done. Sounds awesome, especially Macchu picchu
>>
>>25556770
Almost forgot, Kraken on the rocks.
>>
>>25556779
I'll see all of you in the Eternal Tavern, anon. Where the feels are all good and the alcohol is free.

>>25556781
Thanks, anon. I've been saving for a while, but I didn't expect to have to finish the list this soon. I'll see if I can get my inheritance early, however little it is.

>>25556790
Sure thing, anon. Maybe the anons though you were a girl (the ones on omegle). I feel you on the normie parties. During undergrad I would go for free liquor so I could get sloppy drunk and have an excuse to dance like an autist
>>
>>25556752
Def post when you're coming to Peru

I can show you around Lima a little bit before you head to Machu Picchu, or at the very least offer you a ride
>>
3rd post after this will be dubs and what ever they say is true
>>
>>25556852
I'm going to sleep now anon, i'll see you in the Eternal Tavern some day, I hope i'll see you again bartender. god bless
>>
>>25556852
May question is probably very insensitive, but what's it like knowing that you'll die? I mean, not that you'll die early or anything, but just knowing that in the next ~3 years you'll be dead. I always wondered what it'd be like to know ones death date.
>>
>>25553842
I've always posted in your threads and lurked bar keep. I wasn't even a little bit aware of your condition. You're so selfless. Your patrons here love you if you need us.
>>
>>25556752
If you're ever in New Jersey I can put you up
>>
My dad tried to get back in touch with me and my mom. Since they divorced I tried to avoid him. He didn't really cared about us either. He has diabetes and he didn't take his insulin since October because he said he has no reason to live for.
I was OK when he started to text me. But when he texted my mother I freaked out because I tried to protect her so I just told him to kill himself.
Give me a glass of rum.
>>
>>25556752
>I'm not too familiar with gin, being a midwesterner
I'm a britbong so am practically swimming in it!
>>
>>25556859
Thanks anon. I'll definitely mention when I'm on my way down.

>>25556894
Have a good night, anon. I'll see you soon, be it here or in the Eternal Tavern.

>>25556901
It's kind of surreal, to be honest. I knew I would die eventually but having it be so imminent is a bit intimidating. It feels like I've procrastinated everything I wanted to do and now I have to do it at the last minute.

>>25556903
Bless you, anon. I won't take any material help, but any feels and support are most appreciated.

>>25556924
I've knocked out most of the eastern seaboard already anon, but if I'm ever in New England I'll make a stop in Jersey.

>>25556934
Here's some rum, anon. I'm sorry to hear about your father. Maybe he knows his end is near and wants to make amends. I'd give him a shot if I were you.
>>
Hope all's well barman, been a while.
I've focused on myself, enjoying my previous break, catching up with old bros, seeing friends in general, and getting back into shape. I deleted Tinder, stopped actively pursuing women, and kind of blocked that part off for a while as I was getting a weird vibe from it all. I think I was just getting exposed to the worst kind of women, not really wanting any more of that. All in all pretty content with how things are going, feeling well rested for the first time in a long time.

Any chance you've got some Larceny bourbon back there? Could really use something to warm up with while watching AGDQ.
>>
>>25553842
>be me
>holy fucking shit am I drunk
>drinking cooking wine is so horrible
please god make me a stone
>>
>>25557052
I have about half a bottle back here, anon. Want me to leave it for you? I'm glad things are looking up for you. Sometimes all it takes is finding the bad stuff and removing it.

>>25557053
Cooking wine, anon? I'd drink Keystone before I drank cooking wine. I"m not familiar with a "stone", anon, what's in it?
>>
File: 1398307530285.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1398307530285.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>25556770
>blends in with normies
>likes kraken
Birds of a feather
>>
>>25557139
I don't want to feel .
It's from firefly.
>>
>>25557249
Was that River's monologue on Miranda? It's been a while since I've seen Firefly.
>>
>>25557264
Yes.

I come from a very schizophrenic family.
For this reason I was put in foster care.
>>
Alright lads, I'm checking out for the night. If the New Bartender is around (or any of the apprentice bartenders), they'll keep the place open as long as they can. Have a good night, anons.
>>
File: 1447047551958.jpg (17 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1447047551958.jpg
17 KB, 403x403
Hey Bartender!! How ya feeling? Were the holidays good to you? Me? I'll just take a water please.

I'm sure this feel is an ever popular feel on this board, but I just cannot get her out of my mind. She's perfect to me, when I met her I was convinced that God made this girl for me and me only. Angels from heaven would aim to look and act like her, she's just the cutest, smartest, most sweet and caring girl ever, and she said that I'm everything she's ever wanted in a guy aside from the depression and anxiety. Those make her incredibly scared and she doesn't want to talk to me because she's uncomfortable. No matter what I do or say, she doesn't realize that if we were together, the depression and anxiety would not rear their ugly heads as strong or as often. She won't even talk to me anymore:( I just want to talk to her and try showing her what kind of person I can be. It's been eating at me since I last saw her in August. No matter how many other girls I try to fixate myself on, I can't escape her.
>>
>>25557464
Sleep well barkeep
>>
>>25557464
Cheers, sleep well.
>>
>>25553842
I've been nursing a bottle of rum for the past two days. My gf left me about a month ago and it really was the only time I felt like I was in love with somebody. I wish I could have her back more than anything but she's probably out having fun and fucking guys with more ambition and money than me.
>>
>>25557484
I feel you man, I lost the girl of my dreams recently and I just feel like I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I tried to move on and get the ball rolling again but it just isn't happening. It eats me up everyday that she's gone and my normies friends keep throwing the same "It gets better with time, you'll be okay" shit at me. I've had other girlfriends and felt pretty shitty when they left but not like this, nowhere near this bad honestly. I just want her to come back and then I might feel like things are going the way they should be.
>>
I wanna feel and I want to feel hard

>Told my friends I'm suicidal
>nice, supporting, kind, caring
>baked me a "you're not dead" cake
>check in on me regularly
>literally could not be any better
>still wanna kill myself
>their caring makes it worse
>don't want to let them down, also don't want to live

Fuck this. Gimme some feels
>>
>>25557577

I've never felt this way about a girl ceasing to talk to me in the past. You'd think that with all the rejections I've had and how many games I've been a pawn of, that I'd be used to feeling tossed aside. But this...this feel is the worst feel caused by a girl I've ever felt

and we never even dated
>>
>>25557606
I think about killing myself every day but honestly I just don't have the balls to do it. If I could get a firearm I'd have blown my brains out a long time ago.
My family is really supportive and loving towards me no matter how bad I've fucked up. I just want to end the suffering but I know it'll devastate them in the process and my brother will probably kill himself to considering he's my closest friend.
>>
>>25557636
It's harsh man. People really don't realize how bad rejection can fuck somebody up mentally and emotionally.
>>
>>25557696

It is truly the pits. I'm not eating as much as I usually do, I average like 3 "meals" every 2 days rather than 3 every day like I used to eat. I can't focus on the things I used to focus on. I've been sleeping later and later. The only thing I have to look forward to is watching the Herd at noon on weekdays; once that ends I think about how much better this world would be without me. I have off from work until March so I'm on temporary NEET status. Going into the winter, I was hoping this would be some kind of paradise away from working 60-70 hour work weeks. But it's not. It's an emotional hell because I have more time to think about her because I'm not focusing on my job.
>>
>>25557662
You get it. My parents just adopted someone my age, who I'm pretty sure is my Replacement if I kill myself. My gf would also probably kill herself, and that might trigger a few more. I think I'd just throw myself out of a high window.

If you ever decide to go through with it, let me know. I need to know that someone like me had enough courage to do it.
>>
>>25557952

>my gf would probably kill herself

Don't put her through that anon. Please.
>>
File: 1448390599864.jpg (103 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1448390599864.jpg
103 KB, 700x525
>had gf for about a year
>ended up joining the military
>she leaves me to pursue a woman (who never ended up reciprocating her feelings)
>few years later i decide to invite her to a ball
>every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball
>end up dating again but it is long distance
>date for about a year and a half faithfully
>some time in the span between our relationships my uncle tried to molest/rape her (they used to be neighbors)
>this weighs heavy, if we were ever to wed it would create a toxic environment with my family
>have few friends as it is and if i alienated myself from my family and she left me i would literally have no one left
>this, combined with the long distance force my hand, i decide to set her free
>sadly i was probably one of the best boyfriends shes had/will have
>not a day goes by i don't think about her or compare her to another woman
if you're reading this i'm sorry, and i still love you
also obligatory NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25557991
I love her, but I know I don't love her as much as she loves me. She's awesome, and probably my best friend, but I just can't give myself to her fully.

We have this deal where the relationship is open (I.e. She fucks 3 chads and a Stacy at a party, and I watch a movie with a female friend), but it can't be anything more than physical. At any time if either us decided to be loyal, we both have to be. I know she won't ever make the first move in being loyal, but I know she wants to. I don't want to because I feel like that's a weight to big for my shoulders.

We go on a date Friday. Also note in fucking crying
>>
File: 8675309101.png (528 KB, 667x873) Image search: [Google]
8675309101.png
528 KB, 667x873
>>25558188
Just take the leap anon, is being loyal a huge leap for you?
If so, why do you think that is?
Personally I have no issue being loyal, its the feelings thing I lack.
I don't think I'm even capable of loving someone, and that scares some people.
>>
>>25558188

I don't want to use /pol/ tier words here, but you've gotta do something, she's turning you into a cuck. I mean, I guess if you love her more than you care that she's having sex with other guys, that's alright because it's entirely on you. But dude, step up and say that it's just gonna be you two. Commit to being loyal first. You got this far, you can keep it up m8
>>
>>25558248
>>25558248
The loyal part I can handle. I'm trying really hard to find other people just to make sure I'm NOT loyal. It's the fact that as soon as I'm loyal I have to open up. She loves me, but she hates a lot of things about me. As soon as I'm her sole interest, she'll focus on me with a laser-like intensity. She'll tear right through me, cutting into parts of me she hates, and parts of me that I hate. I've spent so long building these walls for myself and others, and I'm afraid to let them fall.

I'm crying hard now
>>
>>25558296
Don't give a fuck who she's with. She gets quantity, I get quality. I just to want to commit because it's fuckin scary. I'm ok making my own decisions, but if she's in my life, it means I have to make my decision with her in mind.

Also I'm like 90% I can get with this cute Norwegian girl for a night or two. Being open has it's perks
>>
>>25558501

>but if she's in my life, it means I have to make my decision with her in mind.

This is a feel I've yet to encounter. This has got to be a scary feel, having the power to potentially ruin someone else's life by making a rash decision. But the rest of your post is something I cannot relate to. Personally, I could never do an open relationship. But seeing as you are not me, get with the norwegian girl.
>>
>>25558067
Sorry to hear that, anon. I hope you do okay, fambam.
>>
>>25558598
What about an open relationship would be hard for you? The only negative thing is that the breakups are waayyy worse (from what I hear).
>>
Bartender didn't you have some fucked up dieesease in your hands? How you feeling dude?
>>
have 4 25oz natty daddys, a few yeunglings, and a half pint of vodka

hope its enough
>>
>>25558723
It's Juvenile Huntington, but yes, bartender is back. (I'm not bartender, BTW). Read farther up the thread
>>
Light beer here Barkeep. I wish you well in the time you have left. I'll just sit here and read the older posts awhile. Pass the pretzels please.
>>
>>25558712

I prefer the traditional aspects of love and relationships. One man and one woman that share emotional and physical love for only each other. I see sex as something very intimate and it shouldn't be shared all willy nilly between people who don't love each other. I also like having all the attention from one person and giving all the attention back to the same person. That's just me
>>
>>25553842
Steel Reserve Pineapple Bartender. Good to have you back.

>Be me
>Care enough to normiebook something
>Family hates me because I lean conservative
>Wasn't even anything extreme
>Just pointed out how warped many modern statistics are
>The few enough people who talked to me are either on vacation, too far away, or pissed at me on normiebook
>>
>>25555212

Just ask her if she is interested in a relationship. The worst thing that happens is she says no. And you have to respect it if she does.

If she just wants to be friends then have her help you meet other girls. It's a win win as long as you don't get mad at her for not being in love with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
Hey all! I'll take a Blue Moon please. Oh, and one glass of Makers Mark on the rocks please. Just got done playing some Dying Light. Nothing beats drop kicking zombies off rooftops. If you need a laugh, or a good game to play, play that. It's fun. Uni is starting up for me soon again. And even though I don't have a gf, I'm not upset. I'm not pining for one or being sad. I'm ok being alone for now. Is that weird? I mean, I am not lonely. I live at home and I have people I talk to online. Am I weird? Mfw I actually beat Dying light Bozak Horde.
>>
>>25558844
I can respect that. I disagree and think that is a close-minded, out dated, and impractical answer, but I do respect it. Takes serious guts to commit like that.
>>
>>25555212
>>25558885

Solid advice. Float the question by her, don't cream it down her throat. Also, be able to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>25553842
I'm dealing with layers of feels but I'm pretty sure I'm just being a faggot.
> I am a wagecuck in a job that is becoming stressful only because the women there need a punching bag. If you aren't going along with what they say, then you are actively challenging their authority, even if that just means not accepting blame for mistakes you didn't make.
> my dad is sick and I am the only one who knows, not even extended family. I am his only confidante and caretaker. He got better but has regressed a bit, this is stressful not knowing how this ends. I'm getting burned out, he's getting tired of fighting.
> He was actually an asshole before this, though. I am realizing that he fucked my independence and confidence. Ever have a codependent father lean on you for emotional/mental support for twelve years while implying you're retarded and lazy and a shit child? Makes it easy for others to talk to you like that.
> I also realize I've never been liked in a capacity that would make me grow. I don't have friends, never had a best friend and my dad doesn't care about my hobbies.
> I want to run away from work, my father, my life and start over. That, or kill myself. I don't really want those things, I just wanted to be normal teenager and now I'm a 23 directionless KV.
> I have memory lapses, irregular heartbeat and have been hallucinating a cigarette smoke smell. I wish something was actually wrong with me so I could prioritize myself.
> I sound like a faggot, but I really do keep this stuff to myself. I tried telling my father about my depression and ideation, but since he thought he was lumped in there, I just got a bunch of jus b urself or stop being a victim
Re-reading this, I'm sorry barkeep, it's even gayer than I thought. I just don't know what I fucking want, life is not going to plan.
>>
>>25559132
Fuck man. I don't even know what to say. Good luck, I guess.
>>
File: 1352179775185.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1352179775185.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
Evening bartender.

>cant connect with normies
>cant connect with robots
>tfw you have a life filled with dysfunction and loneliness ahead of you

I'll have whatever beverage fucks me up the quickest.
>>
>>25559271
M-my life is actually JUST?
I almost was hoping to be called a faggot.
unsure what to feel
>>
Hey bartendy. I'll have a Kilkenny please.
Wageslaving today was a pain, I dropped an expensive wooden bedside cabinet and it was so loud and public. Wasn't damaged though.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.