[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange things that turn you on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 410x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 410x565
>when a girl is a business major
>>
>>25553508
Left-handedness. I don't know what it is, but left-handed girls are just more attractive to me than right-handed girls.

>when a girl has a business major
why a business major of all things though?
>>
>>25553572
I'm partial to left handed girls as well.

I'm not limited to business majors, marketing does it for me as well.
>tend to be slutty
>are the opposite of women's studies majors in terms of goals
>>
>>25553628
I guess that makes sense. As far as goals go, that makes sense. Women's studies majors would obviously be far on the opposite of the spectrum. I like the idea of a girl having an English degree. Something about knowing she has brain for written word is attractive as hell to me.
>>
>>25553508
when she's just unattractive so you know that you'll have her all to yourself without risk from chads wanting her
>>
>>25553742
Do you mean unattractive by your own standards, or do you just mean traditionally unattractive as a common consensus between average people
>>
When a girl wears a seat belt. No idea why, but there you go.
>>
i like clumsy girls... idk why
>>
>>25553508
>>25553628

Business majors are just annoying Stacies. Triple true for marketing sluts.
>>
>>25553508
That's masculine and intimidating tbqh.
>>
>>25553508
Having a business major myself I can tell you that few things are worse than women pursuing business majors
>>
>listening to people fuck

>when a girl is getting fucked and keeps trying to say something, but she keeps losing her chain of thought and moaning in-between words
>>
>>25553809
I mean like, if i were to tell people i think she's cute, they would send me to a hospital
>>
>>25553508
dead women.
>>
>>25553993
She can't be that unattractive. You make it sound like you're into girls with who look like they've been run over or are disfigured.
>>
Girls wearing cute stuff like hair bows, tight long socks and skirts. Ive got a story about this but it involves [spoilers]my gf reee[/spoilers]
>>
>Wheelie girls
>I just want to push her around the city
>>
There's nothing more unattractive than a girl who doesn't know her place. Girls wanting to study business are already predisposed to being cunts and have unwarranted self importance. Feminism has made this 100x worse by letting them have positions which they're in no way qualified for.
>>
>>25554086
You can stay if you post your gf in socks
>>
>androgyny (with a leaning toward the feminine)
>exposed ribcages
>collarbones
>nail polish on attractive guys
>white hair
>nosebleeds
>yandere
>when someone's lips are bloody, and also wet and shiny from saliva
>being picked up/carried around like you're small and weigh nothing
>being teased
>finger sucking
>when a guy moans or whimpers a lot, or sometimes cries during/after/before sex
>when a guy tells you he feels bad for fucking you or says you're "innocent"
>when a guy calls you a whore, slut, etc during sex, then showers you in compliments in the same breath
>when a guy bites your skin, smacks you until the skin gets irritated, scratches you, draws on you or otherwise marks you
>when a guy chokes you until you're on the verge of passing out
>when a guy casually talks about how easy it'd be to murder you
>threats of public play/humiliation
>>
>>25554598
You sound like yourbiggestfan
>>
>>25555297
>Tfw ybf isn't a fan of me at all

>know they'd like me if I was more explicit of a person but I'm just boring as is
>>
>>25553852
I'm with you
that and suspenders
>>
>>25553508
>when a girl dresses in comfy clothes
Winter is a god tier season. I'll take cute jackets and boots over short shorts and crop tops any day of the year.
>>
>>25554598
you... you a girl?
>>
File: 1439906836027.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1439906836027.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>being confused and bamboozled, uncertain of a person's motives
>being corrected (not grammar nazi shit, but behaviorally)
>being spied on
>hats

It drives me up the wall when someone knows me but I can't get to know them no matter how hard I try
So frustrating it makes me feel like my mind is constantly edging, never finding release
Translates and trickles down into my groin too desu
>>
>>25555494
I can get down with this. I love short shorts and tight, lightweight tops, and sundresses, but there's something about a girl in a sweater, jeans and boots that does something to a guy. Maybe it's because there's more left to the imagination. Getting everything upfront is nice and all, but having to wait/work for it makes it so much more satisfying.
>>
>>25555681
This and it makes it easier for me to project personality traits that I desire onto them. Plus they just look cute.
>>
>>25555724
Pretty much. When everyone's half-naked, everyone seems similar unless they have some particularly specific shit on. Plus, the best fashion comes in the colder months.

Also, it definitely helps with attractive in a general sense. For example, the singer Shakira is incredibly sexy. Most people would agree to this. She's always fucking half-naked in her videos and shit or just being overly sexy and shit with uninteresting clothes on, so while I thought she was attractive, I never thought she was that big of a deal. However, when she was a judge on The Voice, she obviously wore less ridiculous clothing. Honestly, I found her much more attractive in everyday, normal clothes. She's so much sexier to me now.
>>
>>25553852
I can see that. I like it too but I hadn't noticed
>>
>>25554598
>androgyny (with a leaning toward the feminine)
maybe
>exposed ribcages
y
>collarbones
y
>nail polish on attractive guys
n
>white hair
n
>nosebleeds
n
>yandere
n
>when someone's lips are bloody, and also wet and shiny from saliva
n
>being picked up/carried around like you're small and weigh nothing
n
>being teased
y
>finger sucking
y
>when a guy moans or whimpers a lot, or sometimes cries during/after/before sex
n
>when a guy tells you he feels bad for fucking you or says you're "innocent"
y
>when a guy calls you a whore, slut, etc during sex, then showers you in compliments in the same breath
y
>when a guy bites your skin, smacks you until the skin gets irritated, scratches you, draws on you or otherwise marks you
y
>when a guy chokes you until you're on the verge of passing out
y
>when a guy casually talks about how easy it'd be to murder you
n
>threats of public play/humiliation
n
>>25555297
Who are you?
>>25555418
beeurself
>>
well here are some off the top of my head

>high pitch voice
>high heels
>glasses
>angry sex and biting
and lastly
>short skirt with leggings. nothing drives me crazier than a girl wearing the two
>>
>>25553508
>when she knows both genders have shitty people
>when she says "i trust you"
>>
>when she's incontinent
>>
>>25557509
thanks for making me laugh anon
not at you but at the idea
>>
File: 0f8nmhr.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
0f8nmhr.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
>pixie cuts
>when girls follow you as you are leaving some event since you are a big guy for them and then want protection
>>
Captains of starships and their uniforms
>>
File: Screenshot_20151102-013904.png (759 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151102-013904.png
759 KB, 1080x1920
>tfw dated her for a little bit
>tfw she decided she didn't like me

also, when they have some kind of anxiety disorder, makes me relate to them. Although now I'm more cautious because it seems like most of them fake it for attention, but I guess the same goes for any girl with 'nerdy' interests.
>>
>>25557777
Your quads turn me on
>>
>>25553508
>long, thick hair with curls
One of the grad students at my uni has massive, thick hair that's incredibly curly. I've always wondered what it feels like.
>>
>>25557777
Witnessed.
Occomment
>>
>pale white
>comfortable enough to burp or fart (idk why I find it slightly cute)
>annoying voices
>comfy cozy clothes, that is my jam
>clumsy or awkward is pretty cute
>>
File: yes.jpg (86 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
86 KB, 1024x683
>>25557777
>>25557800
>quads followed by dubs
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.