[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexicans are an inferior race of Indians who never learned how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 631x796
Mexicans are an inferior race of Indians who never learned how to wipe their ass properly. They talked a garbled Spanish only an Indian would have the audacity to speak. They smell bad and think that the dog food they call their food is delicious.

How does it feel Mexicants that your viens will never flow with pure, untouched by the negro or indio, European Cuban blood
>>
Isn't food supposed to be one of the things mexicans got right though, OPie?
>>
>>25553240
Okay feeling.
>>
>OP posts this while making another Trump thread on /pol/ and masturbating to brown women in his basement
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>25553379
>fapping to brown women

I'm not desperate
>>
>>25553240
>cuban
>european
uh oh the shitskin's back
>>
>I live in a white neighborhood
>All the girls in uni treat me like a god because of their white guilt
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>25553531
this to be honest senpai, it's the year of the shitskin.
>>
Don't be jealous just cause we have all your jobs
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 425x375
>>25553240
>cuban
That's the lowest of all spics
>>
>>25553240
Your post lost all validity when you bashed Mexican cuisine.
>>
Mom comes from pure aztecs.
Dad is all spanish.
I mean i'm muddled but at least i'm not mixed with 3 or more bloods like some people.
My sister got it good though, im brown with brown eyes, she's white with pretty hazel eyes like our dad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.