[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you find it so hard to get laid /r9k/? You can literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ohboy.jpg (23 KB, 305x342) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
23 KB, 305x342
Why do you find it so hard to get laid /r9k/?
You can literally treat women like shit and still get laid.

>be 18
>have 8/10 popular gf
>literally treat her like a fuck toy
>abuse her in all sorts of fucked up ways
>cheated on her like 6 times with different women
>even told her about it several times
>made her suck my dick after i'd fucked someone else earlier in the day
>used to meet her fuck her and then say ''well, i'm going now''
>she used to constantly say shit like ''you're just using me'' etc
>I didn't give a fuck
>one time her older brother walked in on her on her knees sucking me off and i told her to carry on lmao
>made her do all sorts of degrading shit
>to the point where she got ''depressed'' and starved herself
>used to toy with her feelings for fun pretty much
>eventually move to a different city
>still ''seeing'' eachother and fuck her whenever i want
>one day decide to just cut off contact with her
>ignore her completely
>she calls every single day for two months, calls my mom, calls my friends, sends me emails fucking everyday

Shall I continue?
Also, post stories if they're legit
>>
>>25552608
>shall I continue
What your shitty stories was too bad for /b so you think we will eat it up because this board is slower?
Fuck off kid
>>
>>25552672
No, just this board is full of virgins talking about being faggots. Thought I'd post some actual experiences that show theres literally no reason to be a virgin or beta
>>
I just got my first gf, but she wants to wait until marriage for sex. How do I convince her to fuck? What are some things I can say/do?
>>
>>25552608
Kek pretty funny 2bh
>>
..Continued
>4 months later and i'm going through a dry patch
>eventually start ''seeing'' each other again
>she comes to city where i live now
>proceed to fuck her face bashed style and record the whole thing
Like 2 more months pass
>call her up one day and I can hear some dude in the background
>rage like a motherfucker even though i know i used to spit on her etc only a couple of weeks ago
>turns out I know the dude and he apparently didn't know we were ''seeing'' eachother
>turns out when she answered he was actually fucking her
>rage again
>the dude genuinely didn't know though and told me her really likes her etc
>couple weeks go by
>i get super pissed one night
>log into her facebook because she didn't change pw
>post video of me face fucking her
>post a picture of her spread eagle on a hotel bed begging me to use her
Now heres where I went a little too far with the revenge shit
>Log into her email account and send a high resolution picture of her on her knees sucking me off to her moms work email
>Send a high resolution pic of her pussy after we fucked to her moms work email
>Send the same to her brother
Never spoke to her again

Also, I heard from friends in common that she tried going to the police over the pictures and videos but they couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>25552608

I don't much care for roasties but fuck you, you're an asshole if you really treated her that way. That's just despicable on a human level.
>>
>>25552907
>but she wants to wait until marriage for sex
Simply refuse.
If that doesn't work then begin the process of chipping away at her confidence and self esteem...
Or just show her over and over that you don't give a fuck and have other options...she'll soon change her mind

>What are some things I can say/do?
Seriously, whatever the fuck you feel like doing. That's how I manage to get laid. Just say and do whatever you want or feel like...
>>
>>25553053
nigga that's how you get murdered by a disgruntled family member
>>
I've found that if you treat women like shit they want you more. Regardless of background.
>>
Just realized I do treat people like shit; indifferently, until proximity gets my survival instincts avoiding potential sources of bacterial infection.
>>
>>25552608

You've found an extremely submissive girl. That's all.

You're having/did have a 24/7 BDSM relationship without you knowing that you do. That's not healthy.
>>
>>25552989
i posted it before and people called me a misogynist and a psychopath etc see>>25553090
>>25553090
fuck off you massive faggot

>>25553139
her older brother is a bitch, he was fat as fuck and older than me by like 6 years and still didn't do anything

>>25553139
yeah, to the point where you can literally cheat on them and spit on them and they still won't leave because they ''love'' you... that's kind of the point of the story... as soon as I stopped treating her like a cunt she started fucking someone else within weeks lol

>>25553151
ohwell
>>
>>25553189
Nah, she didn't have a clue. She was just in ''love'' and let me do anything I wanted. She didn't really have a choice... There was never any discussion of any bdsm because that's weird shit...
She used to argue about me cheating and stuff but secretly I think she liked it on some level
>>
>>25553053
post those pics senpai
>>
>>25553257
This happened like 3 years ago and I don't have them anymore otherwise I would post them desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.