[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ im going to drink as many beers i can before losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1448304040340.jpg (31 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
1448304040340.jpg
31 KB, 648x628
Hey /r9k/ im going to drink as many beers i can before losing consciousness

>i am realy hoping it is enough to kill me

Number 4 here goes
>>
>>25551247
If im lucky ill drown in my vomit
>>
>trying to get alcohol poisoning from beer

you nerds are precious.
>>
>>25551276
I believe it can be done
>>
>>25551222
How much do you weigh,and what % are you drinking?
>>
>>25551399
Also
>its how my dad died
>>
>>25551222
Good luck anon, it's not gonna work on beer but at least you're committed to something. You could try something higher percent if you really want poisoning.

What's your current record?
>>
>>25551409
180 lbs
4.2% of 12 ounces

On number 6 im starting to get full maybe need poop
>>
You're a dumbass anon. Beer won't do the trick. You'll just get sick and throw up before you even pass out. Not to mention if you do even get to the point of passing out you'll just wake up in a puddle of piss. Fuck that

I suggest you get a bottle of everclear
>>
You can't drink enough beer for it to kill you. Try 2 fifths in less then 30 mins
>>
>>25551222
cya OP. may your trips guide you to a better place
https://youtu.be/4wdpSFQTulo
>>
>>25551443
I dont want to die. Nobody wants to die its in our genes to stay alive

Im just hoping i dont wake up tomorrow
>>
I have a low yoleremce and a big stomach 6.5 down 20 more to go
>>
>>25551222

Are you serious? I might join you, everythings better with some wine in the belly.
>>
>>25551593
Youre welcome to join me friend

On number 7 and im between tipsy anddrunk
>>
File: Mmmmm.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Mmmmm.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
keep on drinking fags
>>
Im gona dtart a game of lleague

Syomach is full and nuber 8.5
>>
>>25551914
play gragas, he's also a fat useless drunk :^)
>>
>>25551968
Whole that wasbhiariois i am not fat and im notba drunk. Im absad /fot/ guy who is actually prety useless

>i have more room famooo
>>
>>25552035
Should i spellcheck or an i ook

Let me know if u cant underdtandwhat i pesto
>>
>>25552066
I don't know much about ook's but they're efficient in sending information.

Pesto is a little dry right now I suggest adding a little garlic and oil, And any fresh pasta you have will do wonders.
>>
>>25552035
I like to imagine anon's going to wake in the morning and realise he basically drunk texted a board of frog people
I didnt stay stop keep going Anon
>>
>>25552611
Yo senpai in getin full any tios to keep goin
>>
>>25552667
Uh
If people ask dont give them your credit card details
Dont drunkenly argue with kids unless theyre asking for it little shits
And regardless of alcohol content you cant get drunk off petrol
>>
>>25552841
I dont have a credit card
>>
Well, you might just pass out and drown in your own vomit, if thats how you want to go.
>>
>>25553695
Let me borrow your warm body for a few minutes.
>>
>>25551222
Drowning is one of the most painful ways to die. If this kills you it will be because you drown in your own puke
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.