[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: funny meme reddit funny.jpg (83 KB, 554x559) Image search: [Google]
funny meme reddit funny.jpg
83 KB, 554x559
>gf considering if we should even be together
>fk it new year new me
>delete 50gb of videogames
>work out every day. EVERY DAY
>change my lifestyle COMPLETELY
>anon im so proud of you!
>oh, that anon?? It was just my period hehe :)

YOU GUYS THINK NO GF IS BAD?

I WOULD KILL FOR TFW NO GF
>>
>>25551182
>changing lifestyle for a girl
Nigger you fucked up
>>
>>25551182
>I WOULD KILL FOR TFW NO GF
Then dump her. It's not like she is holding you against your will.

Also, that's a pony
>>
>>25551235
This. Never change your life for a girl thats beta do it for you m80.
>>
>work out every day

It hasn't even been a week you cuck
>>
>>25551263
Its not that simple, brobot.

>>25551286
gotta be beta to become better, friend :)

>>25551314
working out is hard. A week feels like a month in workout time
>>
File: 1449005026991.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449005026991.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>25551182
If you were capable of getting a gf, then dump that bitch and get one that accept your hobbies
You should keep that lifestyle anyway, keep doing what you like but work out every day as well

I'd post more Nietzsche RD plushes but I don't want to be global banned again
>>
>>25551356
>a week feels like a month in workout tile
Okay, what's your workout ?
>Gotta be beta to become better
Once your gf dumps you you will have nothing to lift for kid, and then you'll stop.

You can leave your gf if you want, mine was abusive as fuck and l told her that l hated her for it and left. 2 weeks later she begged for me to come back, made the mistake to go back with her, it was worse. Now l left her, she texted me on fb a few days ago, but l ignored her.
>im a pussy and lift for my ugly gf
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.