[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wagecucking 7am to 5pm doing construction labor >making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>wagecucking 7am to 5pm doing construction labor
>making minimum wage
>exhausted all the time by the end of the day and body is always sore
>tfw boss today made me clean up the bathroom and put paper down
>tfw i legitimately come to pic related to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>25550929
i thought construction workers make more than minimum wage
>>
>>25550929
>minimum wage
Bet you have no skills, tools, or work ethic. If you showed some initiative and interest in the job you can move up quick in the trades. I had my contractors license and my own business by 24. What sort of work do you do? If it's just carpentry you could work on expanding your skilset to include some plumbing and light electrical, or specialize in a tougher but more lucrative finish trade like tile or cabinet making.
>>
>>25551031
yes, yes, yes to all of them
>>
>>25551031
And here I was wondering what this board had against wagecucks
>>
>>25551081
Working a trade isn't being a wagecuck. Only autists think making things with your hands is beneath them. Making and using tools is the most human of all activities. Plus you don't need social skills to order mexicans around all day.
>>
>>25551137
>"You don't need skills to order Mexicans around all day"
>"not a wagecuck"
ok
>>
>>25551137
i just want to NEET again, is that so much to ask for?
>>
File: 1452129064059.jpg (355 KB, 4160x3113) Image search: [Google]
1452129064059.jpg
355 KB, 4160x3113
>>25550929

>wagecucking 7am to 5pm doing burger flipping
>making minimum wage
>exhausted all the time by the end of the day and body is always sore
>tfw boss today made me clean up the bathroom and put paper down
>tfw i legitimately come to pic related to shitpost on 4chan
kill me already
>>
>>25550929
There are better minimum wage jobs than that you fucking retard, especially if you didn't drop out of college
>>
>>25551166
I said you don't need SOCIAL SKILLs which we all lack here. I am unemployable due to anger problems, which luckily aren't an issue when I'm the only person who speaks english on the job.

Work on your reading comprehension anon.

>>25551191
How much were you making from autismbux? if it's equal to what you make now why not go back?
>>
>construction labor
>minimum wage

Dude, just stock shelves at walmart or something if you're going to get a shit pay anyways.
>>
>>25551292
i never had NEETbux, was living with my mom
>>
>>25551031

>Bet you have no skills, tools, or work ethic.

Which obviously means you deserve a life of poverty amirite?
>>
>>25551355
Having tools and knowhow and being a hard worker is what gets you promoted in construction how are you not getting that. If he doesnt want to just be a helper pushing a broom all he has to do is try harder. Construction isn't fucking epidemiology where he needs to study for years to get good.
>>
File: 1426782606047.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426782606047.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>25550929
sounds like you need a deep dicking, anon
>>
File: 1445575091161.jpg (67 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1445575091161.jpg
67 KB, 650x500
>>25550929
bl0x blox
>>
>>25550929
>construction labor
>minimum wage
son you're getting fucked
>>25550953
Usually a lot more. Generally 2-4 above minimum is the absolute bottom, and that's for a completely unskilled ditch-digger with zero experience. Some places, you can make closer to 18-20/h even with no certs or anything. High cost-of-living areas generally pay incredibly well too, I know a guy who installed insulation for somewhere around 45/h near San Francisco. Of course, you're paying so damn much for living that I can't really say how much of a bonus that is, but it's a damn sight more than burger-flipping.
>>
construction workers in my area are 100% undocumented illegals. no way they're making any decent amount of money.
>>
>>25551355
yes, make a godamn effort you lazy neets and you might actually go somewhere
>>
>>25551904
>undocumented illegals
>no way they're making money
Depends. Some cities are full of faggots who would rather get berniebucks than do an honest day's work. Especially with illegal work, it's nearly pure supply-demand; if there are five concrete-pouring jobs and four applicants who know how to do it, and two of them are illegals, even the illegals can get a decent wage.

But then again I live fairly far north, the vast majority of what I see is just first-generation legal citizens, illegals don't tend to go too far north of the border.
>>
OP my old friend, it could be worse..

>me, 28
>Work in IT
>25/hr
>Long days, hard days, lots of travel
>Have wife, child
>Wife gets fired last year
>Living off of one income with mortgage, cars, etc.
>Wife constantly bitching about staying at home with son, not doing anything with her life
>Advise to get job
>Constantly bitches about not being able to stay home with kid
>Job insufferable
>Home insufferable
>No exit strategy

Fuck all of it, OP, at least you have an exit.
>>
>>25550929

>be me a plumber appreciate
>spend most of the day on my hands and knees- sore all over by the end of the day.
>ends up covered in shit- seriously imagine falling head first in a pile of shit. The only good thing is that I am starting to get used to it.
>go home shower for half an hour
>even that can't get the smell out.
>go to met my 5/10 gf.
>she won't even let me go near her.
>our "date" is going to the mall and me buying her $100 shoes.

Seriously who keeps spreading the trades meme ?
>>
>>25552525
>being cucked this hard
>>
Dude what. Why minimum wage? I flip burgers and I'm making $1.25 over the minimum wage.
>>
>>25552658

Not every day is that bad. Normally I am able to get clean easier. After I shower most days my gf's happy to hold hands and be close and stuff. She still won't touch me right after work tho :/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.