[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game over boys Long distance girlfriend just moved into a solo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: yo.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
Game over boys

Long distance girlfriend just moved into a solo apartment. First thing she does is tell me about how she met a "super fucking massive guy" that lives next door and how she felt like a "deer in the headlights", completely unable to speak.

I mean, if she considers him huge I'm fucked, seeing as I'm 6'10.

What do I do?
>>
>>25549006
>LDRs

It was over before it even began.
>>
>>25549006
Break up with her. Now.
>>
>>25549006
>6'10"
I want a picture of this now you cunt
>>
File: here.png (466 KB, 473x958) Image search: [Google]
here.png
466 KB, 473x958
>>25549055
here a picture some random girl wanted to take with me
>>
File: new.png (167 KB, 368x397) Image search: [Google]
new.png
167 KB, 368x397
>>25549021
I know

but I wanted to believe
>>
Well, looking at your pic, she probably means massive in a muscular way. You look like a fucking beanpole. Start lifting. If she cheats, at least you'll be able to move on quicker with them sick fibers bulging underneath your skin.
>>
>>25549006
ldt, top cuck!
>>
>>25549006
If you really are that tall then theres nothing wrong with you anon, your gf just succumbed to the polygamous nature of human women where they eventually get bored of their mates no matter how attractive they are.
>>
>>25549006
>Long distance girlfriend

Those are called "Long Distance Conversations".
>>
>>25549113
>Being this tall and skinny

wtf are you doing, hit the gym

>But-

Do it, faggot
>>
They're probs "Netflix and chill"-ing right now. :^)
>>
>>25549545
If he doesn't roid it's gonna be like a decade before he has decent gains
>>
>>25549113
how big is your cock op?
>>
>>25549956
8 inches not too wide but not pencil
>>
>>25549545
>>25549858
I know I should, but I need to bulk up first. I don't know how
>>
>>25549545
He 6'10 you idiot, it will take a long ass amount of time for him to make gains, and despite his stringbean look he could easily kick your ass since his bones are much harder than yours.
>>
>LDR
you shouldve seen this coming

also she may have met The Mountain
>>
>>25549978
Can you post pics of your penis please? I want to test a theory.
>>
>>25549006
ANONS GIRLFRIEND MET A BIG A GUY FOR HER

JUST GIVE IT UP HIS AIRPLANE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.